It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
A question though do you guys think a person who has epilepsy should be able to run for president?.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

This was taken from another video, showing the fast response and quick recovery of protesters rushing the podium. If anything, it shows fluidity, not disorientation.

And no, I'm not a Hillbot and haven't decided who I'm voting for. I just saw this a couple of days ago in the accurate context.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom
Why not?

Not that this stupid video indicates that Clinton has epilepsy, but what is it about epilepsy would you think precludes it?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Also when the so called seizure has finished she doesn't react how people react at the end of having a seizure she snaps right back to normal this doesn't happen it takes it out of you having one and she didn't show any signs of just having a seizure.

Actually many people who have seizures don't even realize they had one. Most only last a couple of seconds and no it doesn't take anything out of you basically it's just a misfiring in the brain. And usually corect itself quickly without medication. If it continues however that is when it becomes life threatening.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

A question though do you guys think a person who has epilepsy should be able to run for president?.

Epilepsy is entirely diffrent tHan what I see from Hillary I'm very sure she's not an epileptic. That tends to effect thr whole body because of thr right tempral lobe. Or she's very good at hiding it but I still think it's unlikely. Depending on where her clot was damage was done and because of that she gets misfires in that area. Looks like effecting neck and face from thr one video.
edit on 8/8/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

RE: pbs.twimg.com...

That's a sad picture! Not only is she being helped, but Hillary is gripping both of those guys arms for dear life, like she's having severe vertigo. I had vertigo on 3 occasions in 2015, and that's exactly what you do when it strikes...hold on for dear life, cause you feel like the world is spinning, and you'll go down hard if you let go.

Isn't there another ATS thread stating that Bill Clinton is in the early stages of Parkinson's too?

edit on 8/8/2016 by carewemust because: Didn't know Hillary's health was THIS bad!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Isn't there another ATS thread stating that says Bill Clinton is in the early stages of Parkinson's too?

I guess it's true then.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Sure, if it's well-controlled. But Hillary doesn't have Epilepsy. I think the medications she takes due to her propensity to clot, combined with her anti-clotting diet, causes drunk-like symptoms.

1. Happy Drunk in the video where she's surrounded by reporters.

2. Goofy Drunk when the SecService comes up on stage to protect her.

3. Off-Balance Drunk when she needed help climbing stairs, and when she feel flat on her face after boarding her jet.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Isn't Valium sort of old school for seizures?

Sort of overkill for a melodramatic response to a flurry of questions, no?

Not at all. The interactions between Coumadin and Valium are well documented. It's the Coumadin that is truly old school. I don't know of any neurologists who still use that drug long term. Too many side effects. But that's probably why she is so heavily made up these days, to cover the blemishes that come with taking any sort of blood thinner, even the more modern ones.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Isn't there another ATS thread stating that says Bill Clinton is in the early stages of Parkinson's too?

I guess it's true then.

That's an unrealistic assumption, Phage. I've never seen a forum where everything posted is true.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Ever thought she is just a drunk then?.
edit on 8-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No I know it isn't I was just asking a general question If people thought a person with epilepsy or who suffers from seizures I suppose If they should be able to be President.
If she is having episodes isn't it being controlled If this dude is her doctor? just as a president who suffers from epilepsy would .

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Isn't Valium sort of old school for seizures?

Sort of overkill for a melodramatic response to a flurry of questions, no?

Not at all. The interactions between Coumadin and Valium are well documented. It's the Coumadin that is truly old school. I don't know of any neurologists who still use that drug long term. Too many side effects. But that's probably why she is so heavily made up these days, to cover the blemishes that come with taking any sort of blood thinner, even the more modern ones.

Yes no doctor would keep her on it I can't figure out why her doctor is. Even long term has been known to cause liver damage. Why her doctor hasn't put her on PRADAXA is beyond me. It's safer and doesnt require constant monitoring. Only reason I can possibly think of is she's had a heart attack at some point but I would think that would have been in the press.
edit on 8/8/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I really think those episodes are more of the "short circuits" she mentioned. The exaggerated facial expressions are quite common in brain injury survivors, as are the momentary "zone-outs" depicted in the video. No, they're not grand mal seizures but they are a form of transient seizure, the hardest to control.

The short circuits are a result of damaged pathways in the brain. Those pathways are constantly trying to rebuild themselves after the injury. It takes a lot of effort in therapy and a lot of time to regain the losses.

Neurologists will tell you that nobody every "fully recovers" from such brain injuries as stroke.

I don't know where in the brain her stroke occurred but I know from experience with family members that right brain injuries are a bitch. And that once a person has suffered one their chances for suffering another one go way up the charts.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The thought had crossed my mind, TheKnightofDoom. After all, alcohol IS a blood thinner, which is beneficial to people prone to clotting. Hillary had a serious blood clot in 1998, and then again in 2012..after her Benghazi travesty.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

No I know it isn't I was just asking a general question If people thought a person with epilepsy or who suffers from seizures I suppose If they should be able to be President.
If she is having episodes isn't it being controlled If this dude is her doctor? just as a president who suffers from epilepsy would .

The only problem is stress would jeep making the condition worse. So I've never been president but I'm assuming it's a stressful job. So thr longer she has to do it the more frequent the seizures and the longer they will last. Until eventually damage is done.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
As much as I dislike Hillary this whole line of attack on her is a massive stretch, at least the stupid attacks on Trumps little hands are true.

But come on folks, their are heaps of legitimate issues people can attack Hillary or the Clintons on.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It's just that all the videos I have seen of these episodes can be seen as her reacting to stuff one is because three people asked her something at the same time and the other on the podium well protesters were causing a kerfuffle.
I want Trump but I dunno just seems like mud slinging to me this.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The thought had crossed my mind, TheKnightofDoom. After all, alcohol IS a blood thinner, which is beneficial to people prone to clotting. Hillary had a serious blood clot in 1998, and then again in 2012..after her Benghazi travesty.

I've never heard of anyone using it as a medication. What most likely it is she would need to be on something to prevent stress. So more than likely she is on an anti-anxiety drugs. In fact many seizure medications have it mixed in.

link   
a reply to: diggindirt

This article www.nytimes.com... from Jan 3, 2013, says that Hillary's clot prevented blood from leaving her brain. I guess that would cause brain swelling? At any rate, the article also says that Hillary was elated while leaving the hospital...but if you look at the photo, she looks "lost". Sound familiar?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join