It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Then you weren't paying attention. The things he says and slaps the title "Doctor" on as a matter of course(rather than fact), the "treatments" he's prescribed to scared and desperate parents with an autistic child, the medical claims he makes as teatments for many diseases that are deadly(like cancer), are profoundly dangerous.

How could you miss that?

Here's why:

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...
edit on 4 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: elementalgrove

That's because chiropractors, homeopathic "doctors", and people like Deepak Chopra spread bs.

But Rockafellers...also big pharma who apparently have thousands of evil scientists who went to school for 8-12 years so they're can all learn how to poison and kill people...

Also chemtrails.

Also vaccines cause autism.

The quackery echo chamber is loud, but it is still wrong.

Lol vaccines could very easily be a part of the cocktail of environmental issues that result in autism and even worse. Things like SV40, a transgenerational cancer causing virus that was spread knowingly through the polio vaccine for over 35 years. Yet no one knows it exists! Do some research
. Also take a look at all of the new found auto-immune diseases that simply can not be figured out?

I am also strongly concerned with pesticides/herbicides that are also given the go ahead by the "scientific" community and supposed government watchdogs, in due service to their masters at Monsatan and CO!

Let me ask you a straight forward question in regard to your benevolent rockefellers and their powerful presence withing the medical/scientific research community.

Why are they still not utilizing cannabis for medicine? Hemp would be for another discussion...

There has now become ample evidence that it clearly helps people of many issues. Take epileptic children as an example.

Oh let me guess you still buy their propaganda and think that cannabis will lead to you becoming violent and angry while your daughters or wife may decide to hook up with those dirty negros/mexicans!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
I did read the quackwatch review of Mercola. A purported doctor reviews Mercolas claims. But does not site ANY scientific research refuting his claims, only numerous authorities saying its bunk.
You can add yourself to that list, Now please site some actual evidence the Mercola is lying, say start with coconut oil.
And keep in mind, the OP cited actual evidence and source on the Zika virus. try to meet those standards. Keep separate Official Opinion and Actual Evidence.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

Yep, that's been done.

The thread is barely 3 pages long, please keep up

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Public Service Announcement

QUIT BICKERING!!!!!

Discuss the topic and quit taking shots at each other.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Also chemtrails.

Speaking of chemtrails you do know Florida is going to be spraying to kill these pesky Zika mosquitoes right? link

Problem reaction solution

Gin

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Since most people infected experience mild, if any, symptoms

I wouldn't call brain damage (a severe case of microcephaly) in infants a mild symptom. Pregnant women are most vulnerable when it comes to Zika virus.

(post by DigitalVigilante420 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Some good points, we really don't know what they're really doing. Everything is hush hush with these agencies and all on the Tax Payers Dime. Isn't it grand?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

Spraying in Fla is nothing new, and how many chemtrails get sprayed at a height of less than 500 ft?
Here you go ask them yourself...

mosquito.ifas.ufl.edu...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Like you I'm trying to put the pieces together.

I came across a similar article relaying the same information yesterday and knew right away people would use that Mercola citation as a method to deflect discussion of the mountains of evidence which you provided.

And right on queue on page one...

To blindly believe big pharma propaganda is dangerous and almost as harmful as police interactions. It's pretty bad when two of the services/industries meant to protect us (law enforcement and pharmacology) do more harm then good. They clearly serve the elite and not us.

It bothers me when we have pseudo-elitists defending these monsters. These pseudo-elitists who blindly believe and repeat what these monsters say probably have no idea that their "role models" have no love for them whatsoever.

Half these people join the military with good intentions (from years of indoctrination) only to get really sick and die before they get to collect their pensions from all the tests and vaccines they were put through.

Guinea pigs defending the ones poisoning them - oh the irony...

ATS is infested with Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

It's unfortunate that Deflection is always used in thread Topics like these. What you said reminded me of this ..

and bang on it is!

It's highly disturbing yes, that people would find ways in which to defend those who are destroying everything good left here. Trust is Earned, and people who destroy and demean consistantly the very structure of our Society and the well being of it, do not Deserve my Trust or my Respect.

People who fight for their Countries receive very little back after it's all said and done.

George McGovern - World War 2 Vet.

The irony is defeating.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Another Link on Zika virus / Doctors linking to monsanto pesticides/ Birth defects.

www.collective-evolution.com...

Thanks for that Paxnatus!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There's plenty of reasons to question any Rockefeller connection to the Zika virus and these GM mosquitoes being set free without any real oversight. There's always plausible deniability and "layers" to every sinister plot against humanity these "devil's" inflict upon the World.

Sadly my loved one is very sick from stage 4 Cancer and the more you research Cancer and Big Pharma the more clear it becomes that much better Cancer treatments are suppressed. Look into all the Doctor's that are mysteriously ending up DEAD, and many of these deaths have been gruesome and also involved family members, SOMEONE is sending a pretty big message to Doctor's not to pursue alternative medicine. I heard with my own ears my loved one's Oncologist say to us, "Although many of his patients have had good results with Cannabis treatments, he would lose his license if he prescribed it" ......

This was a very eye opening article about the American Cancer Society and the Rockefeller connection.

naturalsociety.com...

"The industry tried very hard to discredit the studies of Dr. Royal Rife, who discovered that cancer could be treated more holistically. The AMA had a field day with his 1987 book, entitled The Cancer Cure That Worked. In 1934, Mr. Royal Rife and his associates opened 2 small clinic in California and treated sixteen cases of cancer with treatments that lasted only three minutes. Rife’s treatments rendered no adverse side effects and were 100% effective, but his is not the only story of successful cancer treatment that has been suppressed.

Since the 1900s, multiple cancer treatments that cost little or nothing have been suppressed by the legacy of the Rockefeller’s shady business. From cannabis oil miracles to Essiac tea, as soon as someone starts to interfere with Big Pharma’s money with sound solutions, you can bet they are getting a one-way ticket out of town, harassed, smacked with lawsuits, and even pronounced the sentence of death.

It is time to end their reign. They are not kings, but criminals."

Additional Sources:

YouTube.com/2flXotAQKA

YouTube.com/d6eub8Lc6Tg
edit on Thu Aug 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

fact checking? when was Mercola's license revoked, I couldn't find it anywhere. But that is aside from the point. The point here being that you paid no attention to the rest of the post and harped on the Mercola thing and probably because he is against vaccines. Personally I had no idea whom he was until you started ranting about him, but he does have alot better alternatives than western medicine. As for vaccines causing autism. . . how many people do you know with autism? I know many (my daughter is one), and she with several others have good circumstantial evidence of vaccines attributing to their autism. As for the people who "debunk" Mercola . . . hmmm. the FDA (there is an organization in big pharma's pockets) and a place called quackwatch? And yes a group of drs can be paid off (usually by big pharma) as well as anyone else. And now I done went and lost my train of thought (darned nargles!)

So like the OP said . . . Zika and the Rockefellers. You know, if we'd just stop messing with the genetics of these things, we'd be a whole lot better off.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkstar57
I did read the quackwatch review of Mercola. A purported doctor reviews Mercolas claims. But does not site ANY scientific research refuting his claims, only numerous authorities saying its bunk.
You can add yourself to that list, Now please site some actual evidence the Mercola is lying, say start with coconut oil.
And keep in mind, the OP cited actual evidence and source on the Zika virus. try to meet those standards. Keep separate Official Opinion and Actual Evidence.

Normally when a real doctor makes claims they go through the peer review process and publish studies.

Show me one peer review study that Mercola has done that legitimizes his BS.

Or anything else claimed in this thread since my last post here.

I'll wait...but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I love getting told to "do some research" by a guy who references soundly debunked pseudoscience.

Let me know when your research includes virology, epidemiology, and the countless hours of research actual scientists do.

edit on 4 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

From that article:

Yet, as Dr. Mercola reports, the Brazilian government actually admitted that their “overly generous parameters resulted in dramatic over-reporting of the rare condition public health officials have associated with the Zika virus, which has been dubbed by the media as the ‘shrunken head’ virus.” Is this association a false positive?

You just don't learn your lesson do you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join