It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

You really unable to see the difference between normal and Trump? Watch a speech, count how many times he compliments himself.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

It's a completely justified request. People keep repeating NPD. It's a real disorder and he has it. That's why I think only medication could help. And what would be a common medication for NPD? Anti-Depressants, Mood stabilizers and Anti-Psychotics.
Great choice, GOP!

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

so you think all other politicians are normal?

As a Canadian looking in from the outside I see many differences between the candidates in a more or less objective view, they all seem to suffer the same disorder, some are just more adept at it than others

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yeah, actually, I think most politicians are just people of varying ego's, varying levels of narcissism and ambition... and then you have the ones who raise eyebrows, and need anti-psychotics. The ones who would be clinically diagnosed as NPD sufferers. I think Trump is that guy. I would be very surprised if that level narcissism does not fit clinical NPD.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Annee

Yes, like a group therapy session at a local mental health facility. See if he can get through those talks without being tackled and sedated... and move up from there.

LOL

If he really wants to be a politician and cares about this country - - - let's see what he would do - - - if he could be consistent, in an everyday, mundane job of political maneuvering.

You and I both know the answer to that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yeah.... It's very generous of you to offer that for him, though. Much respect for taking the highest road on that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah.... It's very generous of you to offer that for him, though. Much respect for taking the highest road on that.

Not really, I agree with you.

But, debating with a logical stance.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Hey did you hear that the media and Democrats got caught once again colluding, this time to rig an election?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You really unable to see the difference between normal and Trump? Watch a speech, count how many times he compliments himself.

You learned that trick from watching eight years of Obama speeches ... admit it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: babybunnies
Reports are saying that if they can force Donald Trump out, they would have to get the delegates to vote again on an alternative . I would guess the alternative would be Ted Cruz, who is even more unprintable than Trump. Cruz is further right than Trump, and has religious ridiculousness built in to his campaign platform.

Unfortunately, even if the GOP were to get rid of Trump, alternative candidates aren't necessarily a better choice.

Cruz now would be brilliant, they could claim that kicking Trump out was an act of God, and divine proof that Cruz should be president.

As I recall Cruz was Anointed by GOD. Hard to argue with that. Glenn Beck said so....

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

www.inquisitr.com...

This is almost better than Palin....

Pence broke with Trump again today and went full on endorsing Ryan. I would have no doubt he would like to separate from Trump and put his hat in the ring for the job if Trump walks away. The problem being that if it does not happen before Sept 1st they may not be able to get a name on the ballets in all 50 states.

Trump told Pence it was fine with him to endorse Ryan.

These people like Ryan and McCain need to remember they are in a party that is looking to take the WH and have a nominee the PEOPLE want, not them!

They can't be screwing around with this type of divisive BS.

They are giving a big FU to the people that are voting for Trump, which just might be the majority they represent.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually those traits seem to fit most politicians, and people who pursue positions of great power, perhaps even the congresswoman herself.

They are pushing that NPD pretty hard. lol!

Does it say anything about Compulsive Lying?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: babybunnies
Reports are saying that if they can force Donald Trump out, they would have to get the delegates to vote again on an alternative . I would guess the alternative would be Ted Cruz, who is even more unprintable than Trump. Cruz is further right than Trump, and has religious ridiculousness built in to his campaign platform.

Unfortunately, even if the GOP were to get rid of Trump, alternative candidates aren't necessarily a better choice.

Cruz now would be brilliant, they could claim that kicking Trump out was an act of God, and divine proof that Cruz should be president.

As I recall Cruz was Anointed by GOD. Hard to argue with that. Glenn Beck said so....

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

www.inquisitr.com...

This is almost better than Palin....

Pence broke with Trump again today and went full on endorsing Ryan. I would have no doubt he would like to separate from Trump and put his hat in the ring for the job if Trump walks away. The problem being that if it does not happen before Sept 1st they may not be able to get a name on the ballets in all 50 states.

Trump told Pence it was fine with him to endorse Ryan.

These people like Ryan and McCain need to remember they are in a party that is looking to take the WH and have a nominee the PEOPLE want, not them!

They can't be screwing around with this type of divisive BS.

They are giving a big FU to the people that are voting for Trump, which just might be the majority they represent.

I do not think Trump tells Pence anything as they are never on message together. More likely Trump ignores Pence and Pence is doing his own thing. And Ryan and the others have internal polling. If they thought Trump had a chance they might be willing to ignore his insanity but, with his numbers tanking, the GOP is going to run far away from the sinking Trump ship.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
He cracks and drops out all the better for the nation and world.I'm enjoying watchin his break down.May it be as slow as possible and the GOP also crumbles.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The Republican party is fine with a Clinton Presidency... it's all just one party with a couple of different face-lifts.

Hillary is a Neo-Conservative, and loves Wall Street and the Military Industrial Complex. She's the perfect candidate for The Plutocracy! What's not to love?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I pay particular attention to the news media. It is all just a big rouse. The mainstream propaganda machine is in full force. Yesterday there were dozens of articles claiming that Trump was going to drop out. They fabricate lies on a regular basis and then just roll with it as if it is a fact. Oh, an associated press attribution? Must be true then!

People need to get off of this media bandwagon. The DNC leaks and the fact that propaganda against the American people is now legal (again) proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the MSM is straight up propaganda.

People, especially on this enlightened website, need to quit buying this crap.

We are all allowing ourselves to be socially engineered, and if there is one thing we can learn this election cycle, is that it works like a charm, EVERY TIME.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join