It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Khantroversy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"Trump, of course, went to the Alex Jones, Roger Stone.."

Prove this first, you unhinged conspiracy fabricator.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

My brief thoughts on the matter.

Political correctness not only changes our language but eventually out thoughts.

Trump doesn't buy into it

Thing is, it seems he knows exactly what Khan is about but a simple tweet tells of an opinion sounds bad.

He should have explained what is behind what he said which can't be done in a tweet.

Then he needs to dump Alex Jones.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You may not have noticed, but Trump is running a very successful campaign and may well win the presidency. Must be doing something right. And just because you can't see the logic in it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

His comments are only reflecting what most of us think but don't dare say when we see a muslim man walking down the street with his wife trailing 30 feet behind carrying the grocery bags like a donkey. It's about time someone stood up and had the balls to speak out against this backwards culture spilling into our society without any intention to assimilate.

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ScriptedSociety

I think you are confusing the tactics of the manipulative media with actual honest human people whose policy opinions are left-leaning...the whole point of the media is to divide and conquer so they will deliberately highlight differences in a negative light where 99/100 real people will see right through the hypocrisy when confronted with it. I am heavily left in most areas and I don't think Khan's was great or Smith's was manipulative, I think they were both exactly what they were and there's no need for or sense in judgement.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yes, Trump is just that disconnected from any sort of tact or class. Yes, Trump is just that much of a myopic, self centered, bigot of a person. Yes, to those and many more Trump features.

There isn't some mystery here. He's not a Shill for Hillary who's just trying to lose the race to her.

The guy you see doing and saying those things are Trump. That's who he is. FFS I don't understand why so many people refuse to simply believe what they see and hear with their own ears and eyes.

That's him. That's Trump. He is exactly what you're seeing and hearing. The guy is an A-hole. Just another prick business man with narcissistic personality disorder. If you're still having trouble figuring that out you just suck at understanding people.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That's him. That's Trump. He is exactly what you're seeing and hearing. The guy is an A-hole. Just another prick business man with narcissistic personality disorder. If you're still having trouble figuring that out you just suck at understanding people.

You say that like it is a bad thing. Frankly, the US needs an a-hole right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
You say that like it is a bad thing. Frankly, the US needs an a-hole right now.

I do think it's a bad thing. But if that's what you're looking for, then he's your man.

Like you, there are many others who think the same. They want some prick business man who talks sh*t as their leader. Well, you found him. Good job. Now you just have to get him elected by sticking up for a bully and an A-hole long enough to get him in office and your dreams of having an A-hole running the country are answered.

I think it's a really bad idea, but if you like that idea, here's your chance.

But enough with the "I don't get why Trump is acting like this. Is he trying to lose???" stuff. That's Trump. He's being exactly who he is and that personality type is great in the business world where BS is a skill used every single day. No mystery. You don't need the media to tell you about him. Just watch enough video's of him and that's him. It's his words and his actions. That's the guy. If you like that guy, great for you I suppose. Good luck getting others to like him.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
One thing I know for sure is that if Donald Trump loses, he will still sleep well at night, with no regrets. Good people never regret when they gave it their all, in a genuine manner.

Hillary, on the other hand, will most likely become a basket-case if she loses. After all the lies, brown-nosing, and chameleon-like smoke, mirrors, and magic, she still couldn't get it done...for the 2nd time.

I don't dislike Hillary as a person, but I would LOVE to see some CNN - MSNBC - ABC people be taken away in straight-jackets on November 8th.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I think a president who doesn't take guff from others to be a blessing. Weighing the pros and cons of someone who speaks their mind vs. Someone who only tells you what you want to hear and keeps you satiated, only one comes off as an immediate danger.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This guy Khan is a real beauty.

Ties to Clinton Foundation.

Ties to Saudi Arabia.

Ties to immigration.

Long list with his law firm and political establishments.

Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections To Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

Khan and his wife Ghazala Khan both appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention to attack, on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s behalf, Donald Trump—the Republican nominee for president. Their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004. Khizr Khan, in his speech to the DNC, lambasted Donald Trump for wanting to temporarily halt Islamic migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists.

Since then, Clinton operative George Stephanopoulos—who served as a senior adviser to the president in Bill Clinton’s White House and is a Clinton Foundation donor as well as a host on the ABC network—pushed Trump on the matter in an interview. Trump’s comments in that interview have sparked the same mini-rebellion inside his party, in the media and across the aisle that has happened many times before. The usual suspects inside the GOP, from former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to House Speaker Paul Ryan to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to Ohio Gov. John Kasich, have condemned Trump in one way or another. The media condemnation has been swift and Democrats, as well their friends throughout media, are driving the train as fast as they can.

The fact that you have to dig up some obscure garbage from an obscure website that has malware makes me think that this little smear campaign of a GOLD STAR family will go absolutely no where just like the right wing "trumped up" bengazi story.

Right wingers will always find a way to stoop to new lows in an attempt to validate their horribly misguided beliefs. And, right wingers wonder why the GOP has lost all credibility in politics.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I am thinking this is an obscure website only to you. This actually originated at Breitbart...but that is right wing so must be wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think a president who doesn't take guff from others to be a blessing. Weighing the pros and cons of someone who speaks .

Yes, having a President who won't take crap, and tells it like it is, is exactly what America needs. Trump just needs to explain himself when he hurls out accusations, instead of having his backers do it for him.

Trump's been the master of his own ship for so long, I'm starting to doubt if he's now capable of operating in committee fashion. Obama did some things unilaterally with his mighty pen, but the BIG STUFF that Trump talks about will require that he works with Congress. For someone who wrote a book on "Negotiations" Donald sure doesn't act very diplomatic.

But he's better than the pantsuited power-hungry liar.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I agree that a good leader doesn't take any sh*t and doesn't bow to the commands of another. Sun Tzu comes to mind as that type of leader. However, I can't see Sun Tzu getting all caught up in quibbling on twitter making factually incorrect racist tweets about his own country men either.

To me Trump isn't a strong character though. He abuses the law and legal system over those who don't have his wealth so that he can grow his empire of Trump Egoism. He reminds me of some selfish lord being carried around by the people he takes advantage of who carry him on their backs as he sits in his big golden throne with TRUMP carved out of gold blocks written on it.

I've known other men like him over the years and I've never liked one of them for any length of time. At first they can seem like fun. They like to impress. They like to have others think highly of them so they dazzle you in various ways. They want you to look up to them. Now, this isn't always a bad thing. I mean who doesn't like to be admired to some degree or have their accomplishments verified by others?? But it's all in how they go about it.

It's all flare and fake window dressing to hide the lack of anything more substantial going on in them. They're just another predator in a nice suit who lack most of the characteristics that make someone a person of inner worth. It's hard to explain in words but I can pick one out of a crowd like a pedophile picks a vulnerable child out of a crowd. It's something to do with the personality type. I've been friends with people just like him, like I said. Although it doesn't seem to last very long and it usually doesn't end well. But I'll admit that while they're trying to impress and fool you into thinking how great they are they can be very convincing and a lot of fun too. But it all goes to hell once you see past the facade and see who they really are. At least it does if that kind of thing matters to you. It doesn't matter to everyone. That's something else I've learned over the years.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

See what I mean!? Here you are, exposing what Donald Trump himself should bring to light. He'd have no problem getting media attention if he announced a special briefing for noon tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I read where leftists wanted to beat the mother of the son that died in Benghazi.

And now everyone is weeping for Khan?

Bull#.

Those people aren't running for president, and were probably just trump plants anyway

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump's been the master of his own ship for so long, I'm starting to doubt if he's now capable of operating in committee fashion. Obama did some things unilaterally with his mighty pen, but the BIG STUFF that Trump talks about will require that he works with Congress. For someone who wrote a book on "Negotiations" Donald sure doesn't act very diplomatic.

But he's better than the pantsuited power-hungry liar.

I don't like Hillary either so don't take what I'm saying as trying to sway anyone over to her at all. The way I see it, both choices are just one bite from either end of a crap sandwich. If there's ever been a time for a third party success it's now.

The thing with that Book is that he didn't even write it. A ghost writer wrote it after following him around for over a year and basically created some fictional character of him that had some basis in reality. Trump couldn't write a book in a million years. Just listen to the man talk. A book written by him would sound like the diary of a mental patient with a 4th grade education. He wouldn't know how to write a successful book. I'm not saying I could write one either, but I'm just trying to keep things real here. He never wrote any book himself.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I know the type of personality you refer to, mOjOm. They're not evil or mean-spirited people, but are egocentric empty suits who love to have fun and impress, but without making true friends.

But I think, as President, Donald J. Trump would quickly sense the extreme responsibility that comes with that position. He'd be in charge of policies and forces that dwarf everything he's been involved with before. I think after a few days of orientation, Donald would feel humility for the first time in his adult life. He'd then roll up his sleeves and begin fulfilling the promises he made to the 300 million people he swore to serve.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Khan was a useful idiot for the corrupt Democratic party.

What difference does it make (thanks Hillary)?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I am thinking this is an obscure website only to you. This actually originated at Breitbart...but that is right wing so must be wrong.

This was fact checked and has been shown to be simply a smear without substantiated facts. Nothing new from the right wingers and yes, Breitbart is a poor excuse for journalism.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join