It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God should judge it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This world totally sucks except for that which still exists that God made good. Prophecy distinctly indicates that God is going to deal with this rigid existence that has been systematically applied to man by man manipulated. And I hope he does. Soon.
]
edit on Rpm80116v36201600000004 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
This world totally sucks except for that which still exists that God made good. Prophecy distinctly indicates that God is going to deal with this rigid existence that has been systematically applied to man by man manipulated. And I hope he does. Soon.
]

All began from the West.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Nah, the world is great. People make things suck when we obsess over negative things while ignoring the goods things.

It reminds me of one of my exes. She was the type that could be in a room with 30 people and 25 could like her, but she'd focus on the remaining 5 who didn't like her. Or 9 good things would happen to her but she'd ignore those things to focus on the 1 bad thing that might happen.

People like that will never be happy, no matter how good life is. But if you shrug off the negative stuff and embrace the positive stuff, you'll come to enjoy life (like I do).

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

]

Isnt wrath a sin?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hey randyvs,
glad you're back or still around.

I took a year off from ATS to clear my mind a bit. Came back in June, and it's like more doom and gloom than it used to be.

this rigid existence that has been systematically applied to man by man manipulated

I saw this movie a couple of nights ago called Tomorrowland. Have you seen it?
edit on 1-8-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think that's the hope everyone who believes has. That God would cast out evil forever, that is the promise.

There are still good things..... Grandparents, puppies, kittens, the wonder of birth, Lime Jello, Tacos, fresh baked bread w/butter.

Set boundaries for the external world, and don't let them be breached, you'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

God doesn't judge. If you wan't something done get up and do it yourself. God is not going to help us fix our problems.

Sorry I don't mean to sound cynical, everyone's perspective on life is different.
edit on 2-8-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by BLee8127 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Hey, Randy, starting to agree you sadly, but it may just be that I've tweaked that nerve in my neck and shoulder and I'm living with the consequences so I'm hurting these past few days pretty bad.

Still it does feel like people and events are spiraling out of control and no one seems to have a proper sense of when to mind their own business.

Some things are still good, but where we're headed, outside factors are going to intrude on even those and try to take them away or control them so that I'll have to fight even there.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
According to Christian interpretation of Revelations, you're gonna get your wish, to the tune of about 3-5 billion dead from god's wrath. That should make you and all the other fundamentalist leaning Christians feel warm and fuzzy inside.
edit on 8/2/2016 by Klassified because: Corrections

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Where we're headed, humans are going to do that all on their own and God will judge them anyway. Do I want that? No, but sometimes, I do want off this crazy world because it seems to be going insane one way or the other.
edit on 2-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Where we're headed, humans are going to do that all on their own and God will judge them anyway. Do I want that? No, but sometimes, I do want off this crazy world because it seems to be going insane one way or the other.

I won't argue with sometimes wanting off this crazy world, but according to Revelations, the deaths I'm referring to will be a direct result of god's wrath. That isn't counting the deaths due to humans alone, beforehand.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

]
What? You don't like the world your god made for you? It isn't good enough? You want god to come back and kill everyone to make you happy? What a twisted #!! Why are the most outspoken christians on this site so full of doom and anger? Why do you hate the world so much? You'd think being able to speak to god on the daily, and being his special snowflake would make you happy? But nah.... That's not enough. You gotta kill everyone who disagrees with you, cuz your having a bad day. Holy #in hell man!!!! Get your head out of your ass!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yea. To hell with everyone, right? Whats with you two, you'r like a couple of parrots who can't wait to agree with eachother. What the hell could be so bad with your life that you want god to come and kill everyone?

You do realize that not everyone is having a #ty life? Some of us more open minded folks have family and kids that you just wished would all die?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

but it may just be that I've tweaked that nerve in my neck and shoulder and I'm living with the consequences so I'm hurting these past few days pretty bad.

Yeah ... you probably just missed those words ...

But I can guess from the tone of your post that you seem to be in a crappy mood too.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

]

Isnt wrath a sin?

Depends if it's righteous wrath or unrighteous wrath. If you saw a woman being raped in an alley and went into a rage to stop the assault that would be righteous anger/wrath.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Welcome back

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

]

Isnt wrath a sin?

Yes; one invented along with 6 others by beings attempting to subjegate the human (rope-a-dope) into a false belief system they can then feed from; emotions etc.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: NOTurTypical

TzarChasm: Isnt wrath a sin?

NOTurTypical: Depends if it's righteous wrath or unrighteous wrath. If you saw a woman being raped in an alley and went into a rage to stop the assault that would be righteous anger/wrath.

No Sin published as a truism is righteous. IT IS WRONGEOUS as is FALSE and acts as a chain or yolk to imprison the human into slavery. If you saw a woman being raped in an alley it was just as now a fantasy construct of your imaginings; thank you for sharing inter most workings of. This three D construct is a game is all, we are playing now; your construct against mine. You have a false belief system, I have no such thing.
edit on 2-8-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

God doesn't judge. If you wan't something done get up and do it yourself. God is not going to help us fix our problems.
Sorry I don't mean to sound cynical, everyone's perspective on life is different.

God is all of Mankind it *absolute*. It is parted out to experience everything. There is no problem solving as there are no problems. This is a dream.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Looks like he wasn't gone like we were. Just hasn't been on the same threads we have been on for the last month.

Is it just me, or have people read a whole lot more into the OP than what is actually there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join