It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is No “Missing Link” in Evolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I see you stil can't think for yourself and have to use lies and propaganda from a fake religion.

Here. This link might help
edit on 2972016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

At the beginning of the 20th century, all the fossils that were used to support the theory that humans and apes evolved from a common ancestor could fit on a billiard table. Since then, the number of fossils used to support that theory has increased. Now it is claimed that they would fill a railroad boxcar. However, the vast majority of those fossils consist only of single bones and isolated teeth. Complete skulls—let alone complete skeletons—are rare.

That last statement is deceptive. The vast majority consist of only single bones? That's one heck of a claim.

humanorigins.si.edu...

Here is a neat tool that lets you look up the exact fossils found for each species. It has pictures for most of them. Unfortunately, it doesn't have them all, but it's a good start. They are correct that full skeletons are rare, but it is also a fact that fossilization is an extremely rare process and we can't just dig anywhere in Africa. Most of the examples here have more than a single bone, with the exception of some skulls.

Comprehensive list here

With more than twenty different recent ancestors found, isn't it a bit silly to deny human evolution at this point? If it's god, then give him credit for evolution already.

Question: Has the increased number of fossils attributed to the human “family tree” settled the question among evolutionary experts as to when and how humans evolved from apelike creatures?

Answer: No.

Wrong, the answer is Yes. Descent with modification observed in small changes over time is common theme shown across all of the human ancestor fossils. You can see it just in the skulls. Of course there are debates about where everything fits, they don't have the complete picture

You can clearly see the cranial capacity slowly increasing over time. Now think about how experts that have been studying fossils for decades look at them.

No need to continue. Every fossil found is a link. Just imagine how many more will be found in the next 50 years.

edit on 7 29 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Since when is the Joho rag JW a reputable source? Come now, don't be silly, that is the last place once should go looking for things with the words "fact" and "truth" being used in a correct, and honest manner

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I always found it was a bit too salty.

Nothing beats pri-mor-dial!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Do you understand that there are multiple hypotheses on proteo-gensisis (first life)/Abiogenesis? One is the one you call a bowl of soup

I have heard such stories, whether I truly understand them to your satisfaction is another matter altogether. If you didn't see the irony in my post well that's not my problem.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

IF that was supposed to be irony, your blacksmith is cheating you

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

That is a good article.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join