It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Political Truth - Trump mocks and hates the disabled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
One video. It has been seen countless times. On the top 5 liberal talking points you will always...always hear about how Donald Trump mocks the disabled. Did he? Is it perception, denial of supporters or did he, in effect, make fun of this guy?

Now the man in question is Serge Kovaleski. One man. One time. However, it has grown into, if you ask any DNC supporter," Donald Trump mocks disabled people all the time...".

He suffers from a chronic condition that affects his ability to move his arms. We will get back to that later. Here he is in a interview. You can see that his disability 'restricts' movement. He is not shaking. He does not have Parkinsons. He is standing there like you or me.

Where do the actions of his arms match up to what Donald Trump did? I mean, Trump looks like he is having a seizure or, as I had mentioned, Parkinson or another neurological disorder that could cause spasms or convulsions.

Trump said he was showing someone flustered. It is perception. This is a man who is beyond animated during speaking. Excuse...or perception?

Is there another video showing him making fun of the handicapped? I did find this one. From December of 2000. Watching it I am really thinking hard about my vote. I really did not think I would see something like this...from anybody. If you like you can go to about 3:00.

Was he running for anything? Did he need this for a business deal? Did he actually just do it from the heart?

edit on 25/7/16 by JAK because: Code correction

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Rhetoric thick.

Taco Bowls

LaQueenia.

Both sides are awful.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

In Sparta we used to take the disabled to a hillside and abandon them.

This way our society was kept strong and prosperous.

Now we elect them President.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Trump did do that. Once. He wasn't flustered. He was doing something ignorant. Like when he said,"I have Black guys counting my money. I don't like that. I want short guys in yammukahs counting my money..." He just does things like that.

Once you come to terms with the fact that is who he is, it might be easier.

edit on 25-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Thought Trump started the taco bowl thing. It was how he 'honored' cinco de mayo by ordering one in his restaurant.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Nope. DNC email leaks.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Nope. DNC email leaks.

To which post? And what was the date of the email?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You can either have A. The guy that makes fun of people to their face or B. The party that mocks people behind their backs and then panders for their votes. I'll take choice A every time.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Now the man in question

Another left reaching deep , deep for something on Trump....trying to make something stick
Like I have said in 100 threads. Why does it continue ? Why a million threads that impossibly try to associate Trump with anything ? Everything. All complete and utter EPIC FAILURES. Why ? Because of some delusional affliction of the soul ?
At least the right has a lot on Hillary right now. They dont have to try . She is providing it....
PATHETIC

edit on 7/25/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Honestly I think it was a dick move. Then Hillary wheels out a freaking disabled chick with immigrant parents to pander and I found that equally if not more repulsive.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wow , I am Shocked ! What ever happened to that other Video where Donald Trump pushes that Old Guy in a Wheelchair over a Cliff , while Screaming insults to that 5 Year Old Retarded Kid ? Can you Imagine that ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

He did

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Now the man in question

Another left reaching deep , deep for something on Trump....trying to make something stick
Like I have said in 100 threads
PATHETIC

The majority of threads here are people reaching deep against democrats. Odd blogs, scrutization of one sentence for 5 pages....it never ends. I would say at least 2:1.
edit on 25-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Did you? Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Even a seven year old knows you don't mock people with handicaps.
It's one of those basic life lessons.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Damon Wayans did for years with his Handiman skit..wait, he's another protected minority so that's ok.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm a disabled Veteran and if I reported some false information like that reporter did have at me. I deserve to be mocked for making false statements and that is what happened. He reported something then tried to lie about it. I would make fun of him myself and I also have a hand issue similar to his issue. I would totally mock him. POS is what he is.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes. People aren't props. Hard to tell during the DNC though.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

What does making fun of disability have to do with his reporting though? Why go after that when you have him in a lie?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Damon Wayans did for years with his Handiman skit..wait, he's another protected minority so that's ok.
Protected minority? Keep believing that. And that was a weak ass post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join