It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you WANT to dump America for globalism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have noticed statement from some people who are in favor of a world government.
I don't understand how they haven't figured out that at this stage of Human development we are incapable of doing so at this time.
I DO agree it will come,but NOT with the current leaders we have developed at ALL.
I know OF NO one ,not one human being who I could trust with such authority.
I decided we need a thread to state our case as I've stated mine.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If not now, when?

If not us, who?

If you do not trust your neighbor, how can you expect your neighbor to ever trust you?

If you allow fear to guide your actions, you lead yourself into an inescapable prison cell of your own design.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

AS of now YOU SHOULD NOT TRUST AMERICA.
USE us for defense and weapons, but my government is TOTALLY rogue to our values.
AND YOU know how decadent we can be...
THESE are facts we have to deal with in our world.
America has conditioned fear to be a weakness when I grew up,to think we FEAR the other people of the earth isn't correct.
THIS is a war theory gone nuts.
AND I wouldn't call rage, fear.it's what I feel.
SO many things are insults to our intelligence and we aren't going to kill anyone for it, until attacked ourselves.

edit on 25-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Not while there is still corruption in us.

For now what we need is segregation based on core beliefs (by theologies).

As a Christian, I no more want to live under sharia law than I do atheistic principles, and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

It is the forced integration in the world today that is causing all the problems. We need to separate.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

I don't see any theological system of government as a favorable situation at all.
I 'd war against that too.
to include all of Christianity..no more middle ages.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Let each theology rule themselves instead of making such a muck of trying to make laws for everyone.

Atheists should be left to make their own laws for themselves. There is no business to be had with Christian laws for them, etc.

When I said theology I meant atheist theology as well: let them live by their god of randomness and chaos if that is what they want to believe in. Let them make up morals if there is no moral divine truth to reality but let them make their laws for themselves and not others.
edit on 7/25/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You claim that the government is totally rogue to our values.

Can you be more specific?

Which/what values?

Could you enumerate them, please?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

As we have seen time and again, segregation, of any kind, along any lines, breed suspicion.

Suspicions breed fears, fears breed anger,

And anger leads to violence and destruction.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

As we have seen time and again, segregation, of any kind, along any lines, breed suspicion.

Suspicions breed fears, fears breed anger,

And anger leads to violence and destruction.

Didnt Yoda say that ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I support a global constitution and governing body, yes. Certain standards that each nation must consistently meet for their citizens or face intervention seems to be the best, and most ethical way, to manage our planet.

The very fact that I am sitting in my comfortable apartment, sipping a nice red, and typing this on ATS while there are unbelievable amounts of people who can't even access freakin' drinking water guides my conscience on this.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

You are delusional if you think there can be any other way. We are always going to mentally separate ourselves from people who are not ourselves.

As for suspicion and fear, maybe but if you are separated what does it matter? It is when you come together that problems arise. If you want to stay on your side of the planet and hate me, it doesn't effect me, but if we are pushed side-by-side that is when trouble happens.

Take Chinese forced abortion for example. If we were forced to live with that in our society, we are going to have problems because it doesn't mesh with our core beliefs but if they keep it over there in China, no one really cares. It is the same for Sharia Law in muslim nations. We have no business in the affairs of other gods of others, so long as they stay out of ours.

You already have that globalist mind about you, dont you? That we should all be forced to live under one law? But then whose law? Your god of nothingness and chaos or my God of truth? If you don't even believe in truth, why should anyone even listen to your rules?

In our hearts and minds we are ruled by our core beliefs, so in life we should have the freedom live by our own beliefs and not others. I mean, unless you can prove you are the absolute authority on the truth of will?
edit on 7/25/2016 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

A global constitution and governing body, no.

A global bill of rights, set in stone and a global coalition willing to defend it, yes.

Only way I would accept any sort of globalisn.

The UN is a pretty worthless organization in the grander scheme of things.
edit on 25-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

well if the current education system continues, and people stay as stupid as they are now, and the self gratification that the last couple of generations,( our future leaders) has produced the whole world is in for some hurtin for a long time to come.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
WE as Americans want to be open to any nation or people unfortunately the system is now critically weakened ,our leaders are attempting to take America down a road of social engineering,I oppose it.
I believe they are involved in the genocidal NWO effort we hear about so often.
They aid groups like Monsanto and cover up what they are doing by claiming ROUNDUP isn't DANGEROUS,and pushing their product ,you may recall when THAT touched India.
AS we speak there is an attempt to divide us.
Our president is NOT an American and I cannot figure out HOW he got in.
India isn't being treated kindly by China either THEY want CHUNG QUO and world rule.
Indians don't want to rule the world ..whats WRONG with YOU GUYS?
I applaud it of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: Abysha

A global constitution and governing body, no.

A global bill of rights, set in stone and a global coalition willing to defend it, yes.

Only way I would accept any sort of globalisn.

The UN is a pretty worthless organization in the grander scheme of things.

That's essentially what I meant. A bill of rights for all Earthicans.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe- "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have.

They who know of no purer sources of truth, who have traced up its stream no higher, stand, and wisely stand, by the Bible and the Constitution, and drink at it there with reverence and humility; but they who behold where it comes trickling into this lake or that pool, gird up their loins once more, and continue their pilgrimage toward its fountain-head.

There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived, and treats him accordingly. A State which bore this kind of fruit, and suffered it to drop off as fast as it ripened, would prepare the way for a still more perfect and glorious State, which also I have imagined, but not yet anywhere seen.

- Henry David Thoreau 1848

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
My take: I'm simply tired of entitled people telling me what eff to do. I've got way more government in my life than I need ... right now. Why would I want more? Remember what it was like being in the military? Your platoon leader would never fail to pass down 'orders' in the correct format ... even if he hated it. Squad Leaders/Team SGTs, "Nah. We ain't doin' that." And that's how it was.

Governments write things down on paper and write things in law books ... and they're virtually forever after that. Real Americans will never accept a de facto world government. That's just the way it is. And, we're damn near ready to reject the one operating within our borders.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That's why it will not be under the authority of one man/woman but beneath The authority of the United Nations. It doesn't matter who presidents are when they step in.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

The bill of rights is part of the constitution but the constitution can be changed. With enough pressure it can be set aside and another put in its place. I live in a country where the standing constitution has been replaced at least 5 times in the last hundred years.

You can place your faith in a piece of paper but in the end it isn't going to protect you anymore than a firearm sitting on a porch all by it's lonesome is going to harm anyone. Guns don't kill people and constitutions don't save them either. In both cases it takes people to act.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop

THEY are WORSE!
HAVE you SEEN UN TROOPS?
It's NO WONDER we want out from them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join