It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNACKNOWLEDGED: An Exposé ... Steve's Back

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: klassless

Either you follow UFO lore, or you don't.

Either you believe in the physical evidence presented or you discount it all.

Either you believe every account is delusion, misidentification, or you believe at least some know what they experienced.

Either you see patterns that hint at a deeper truth or you don't.

No one can force you to be on one side of this or the other.

I have neither the time nor inclination to go through thousands upon thousands of accounts, those with and without physical evidence and artifacts, and try to convince you what to believe based upon these accounts.

The very fact that you'd ask for something as ridiculous as proof for something so complex and filled with personal bias, interpretation, and opinion, as well as clear hoaxes and cover ups, I mean an incredibly complex topic on a forum and expect someone to provide it shows where you actually stand on this matter.

Even if I did take the time and effort to provide some of the evidence, your goading clearly shows how you would take such as it is provided. The point becomes moot, and at best I'd be feeding you with what you really want. A change to deride the beliefs and opinions of others.

I don't know the ultimate truth, only what I believe based on my observations and the evidence provided. I don't expect you to believe as I do, and frankly I don't care enough to try to convince you. Besides I'm still learning myself as new observations and experiences occur.

I know what I believe is plausible and what is not plausible and I discuss from there. If you're open to a discussion based on plausibilities I'm game. But I've no interest in a discussion where the whole goal is nothing more than deny, deny, deny. That's not a discussion. I'm not saying aliens definitely exist, but at least I recognize it as a plausible answer to many of the worlds mysteries and don't discount it out of hand.

You blow a lot of hot air. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is support it with more than opinion and hearsay. You don't have to post a ton of evidence which I don't think you actually can provide. But let's cut to the chase and pick your best bit of evidence for just one of your allegations. Just one.

And, FYI, I've been into UFOs possibly longer than your age. I don't think you can teach me anything about UFOs/"aliens" but I am open to something substantial. So have a go at it and see how it's received by the forum's membership.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I remember in the 80s some of THE WORST films had the COOLEST cover art to sucker you in,THIS feels like that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join