It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNACKNOWLEDGED: An Exposé ... Steve's Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
While reading the Tom Delonge thread I wondered what Steve Greer is up to these days , it's been a while .... Turns out he's got a new doco too.
Following on from the critically acclaimed [not really
] Sirius , Steve is in the process of making another blockbuster to blow the lid of the subject of UFOs and end the secracy once and for all.
Here for your enjoyment is a 3.33 minute trailer.
3.33 ?

Typical , you wait ages for a documentary then two come along at the same time.

Yes , of course he's fundraising it.

edit on 24-7-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Like a bad penny, as the saying goes.

I don't hold out too much hope for either documentary exposing any truths, sadly.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've got no respect for the guy, he's clearly delusional. No evidence supports his love and light assertion about alien visitation. At best he's a straight up con artist, at worst he's a delusional stooge for the aliens.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It will be fun to compare the two documentaries!! Woot!!!

I'll bring the popcorn...

edit on 24-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well, I for one, can't wait to see the film. I think a lot of things that have been hidden are about to blow the lid off the jar! And if he, or someone, doesn't take the necessary steps to inform the public of these hidden truths, then we'd just remain here in all of our arrogant glory living on oil and breathing chemtrail dust, and being led by the nose by the Elite.

People like him put their life on the line by exposing what's going on in the shadow government, and I have all the respect in the world for anyone willing to do that to help humanity!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

does it have any invisible alien craft that they summon with their minds eye.
charging anywhere from 1200 to 2200 bucks ahead. and then locking people in with his own security.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

He presents evidence then goes off on silly light and love all the aliens want the best for us, bull#.

Nothing he says will ever hold any weight unless he can give his ego a backseat and stop pretending he knows the motivations of and is contact with every alien that has ever visited this planet. I mean seriously with all the abduction evidence amongst other things, like people being targeted by alien ships, getting cancer, dying, etc.

You can't cherry pick what evidence matters. Maybe he has had contact with aliens, but if he has and buys into their peace and love bull# he's a gullible fool. There's plenty of evidence for aliens, but too much is nefarious in nature to buy that line.

Cool aid cults all around. They believed in alien love and light as well, look where that got them.

I mean let's look at the Sirius Project, a bunch of evidence made irrelevant the second he went of on his love and light cumbaya communing with the aliens BS. Anyone watching it on the fence would instantly go, "Oh ok he's just another nutter, ok that explains things" and that's the end of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I mean seriously with all the abduction evidence amongst other things, like people being targeted by alien ships, getting cancer, dying, etc.

Most of these types of abductions are done by our own military. We have had anti-aircraft since the 1950's. They have little robots and small humans dressed up to look like Grays to make the people think they are ETs. Humans are experimented on for the advancement of science, then they blame it on the ETs and make people fear them.
Not saying there aren't any bad ones, because there are, but most abductions done today are military programs.
And, yes, we have the technology to beam people aboard too.

edit on 7/24/2016 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

this is the bs he peddles.
invisible space ships, no filming inside or pointing of lasers, might give away that he is full of sh--.

and his light being, it was a frickin moth.

put his life on the line my a@@, he's just a Flim-Flam Man

edit on 25-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

There's evidence of abductions long before we ever had aircraft if willing to look into "myths" and lore of old. I'm not saying MILABS don't occur, but I'm unwilling to buy we've had the tech to do what most abductions detail for as long as they've occurred, and refuse to ignore the parallel of "myth's/ancient lore" as nothing more than circumstantial in nature.

I'm also unwilling to buy that MILABS explain the whole of the abduction phenomenon. These occur at times and in places it's unreasonable to excuse it as being done by our military. I firmly believe we're far more advanced than most believe, but we're not THAT cool.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
While reading the Tom Delonge thread I wondered what Steve Greer is up to these days , it's been a while .... Turns out he's got a new doco too.
Following on from the critically acclaimed [not really
] Sirius , Steve is in the process of making another blockbuster to blow the lid of the subject of UFOs and end the secracy once and for all.
3.33 ?

Typical , you wait ages for a documentary then two come along at the same time.

Yes , of course he's fundraising it.

I was totally disappointed fer shure, everything but the kitchen sink! What a fool Steven Greer is. I would tell him so to his face but I would immediately cover my face 'cause a punch from those arms would make me a toothpick.

Lookout Arnold Schwarzenegger!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Well, I for one, can't wait to see the film. I think a lot of things that have been hidden are about to blow the lid off the jar! And if he, or someone, doesn't take the necessary steps to inform the public of these hidden truths, then we'd just remain here in all of our arrogant glory living on oil and breathing chemtrail dust, and being led by the nose by the Elite.

People like him put their life on the line by exposing what's going on in the shadow government, and I have all the respect in the world for anyone willing to do that to help humanity!

If they've "been hidden" then how do you know what they are. Did you have access to them before they were hidden. Tell us what is hidden. And if they are hidden how is Greer going to access them to expose them? When did Greer put his life "on the line"? What is a "shadow government" and how do you know it exists? How is Greer going to help humanity?

Why don't you change your tune and face reality?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

He presents evidence then goes off on silly light and love all the aliens want the best for us, bull#.

What evidence has he presented?

Nothing he says will ever hold any weight unless he can give his ego a backseat and stop pretending he knows the motivations of and is contact with every alien that has ever visited this planet. I mean seriously with all the abduction evidence amongst other things, like people being targeted by alien ships, getting cancer, dying, etc.

What evidence can you provide to prove there have been "alien abductions"? What evidence can you provide to prove there have been "aliens"? What evidence can you provide to prove that people are "being targeted by alien ships"?

You can't cherry pick what evidence matters. Maybe he has had contact with aliens, but if he has and buys into their peace and love bull# he's a gullible fool. There's plenty of evidence for aliens, but too much is nefarious in nature to buy that line.

Cool aid cults all around. They believed in alien love and light as well, look where that got them.

I mean let's look at the Sirius Project, a bunch of evidence made irrelevant the second he went of on his love and light cumbaya communing with the aliens BS. Anyone watching it on the fence would instantly go, "Oh ok he's just another nutter, ok that explains things" and that's the end of it.

Bah!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: Puppylove

I mean seriously with all the abduction evidence amongst other things, like people being targeted by alien ships, getting cancer, dying, etc.

Most of these types of abductions are done by our own military. We have had anti-aircraft since the 1950's. They have little robots and small humans dressed up to look like Grays to make the people think they are ETs. Humans are experimented on for the advancement of science, then they blame it on the ETs and make people fear them.
Not saying there aren't any bad ones, because there are, but most abductions done today are military programs.
And, yes, we have the technology to beam people aboard too.

Where do you get this awful "knowledge"? You've been reading too many science fiction pulps and have been watching too many movies. Make it up as you go along, eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: klassless

Either you follow UFO lore, or you don't.

Either you believe in the physical evidence presented or you discount it all.

Either you believe every account is delusion, misidentification, or you believe at least some know what they experienced.

Either you see patterns that hint at a deeper truth or you don't.

No one can force you to be on one side of this or the other.

I have neither the time nor inclination to go through thousands upon thousands of accounts, those with and without physical evidence and artifacts, and try to convince you what to believe based upon these accounts.

The very fact that you'd ask for something as ridiculous as proof for something so complex and filled with personal bias, interpretation, and opinion, as well as clear hoaxes and cover ups, I mean an incredibly complex topic on a forum and expect someone to provide it shows where you actually stand on this matter.

Even if I did take the time and effort to provide some of the evidence, your goading clearly shows how you would take such as it is provided. The point becomes moot, and at best I'd be feeding you with what you really want. A change to deride the beliefs and opinions of others.

I don't know the ultimate truth, only what I believe based on my observations and the evidence provided. I don't expect you to believe as I do, and frankly I don't care enough to try to convince you. Besides I'm still learning myself as new observations and experiences occur.

I know what I believe is plausible and what is not plausible and I discuss from there. If you're open to a discussion based on plausibilities I'm game. But I've no interest in a discussion where the whole goal is nothing more than deny, deny, deny. That's not a discussion. I'm not saying aliens definitely exist, but at least I recognize it as a plausible answer to many of the worlds mysteries and don't discount it out of hand.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

3.33 ?

Well isn't that interesting , thanks to Davg80 for possibly , inadvertently , giving me the answer as to the significance of the 3.33 trailer length.
Three is the magic number.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well I hope that the actual "exposé" contain more than the trailer, which is just a bunch of random videos that's probably been debunked a dozen times over plus nonsense talk that doesnt go anywhere. I especially like Bigfoot that is just thrown in out of nowhere for good measure.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

According to Steven Greer....

“Unacknowledged” will focus on the historic files of the Disclosure Project and how UFO secrecy has been ruthlessly enforced and why.

So it looks like it will be another rehash of the old stuff , odd that he's asking for $500.000 to fund it.
(Not linking his funding page)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I always look forward to a new documentary about the UFO/Alien Abduction phenomenon.

As for the debate on Greer's character, I couldn't comment, I don't know the man. But I enjoy the Disclosure Project, I enjoyed Sirius, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the next documentary also.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

I look forward to that stuff too, cause Greer isn't the only one speaking, others are too that have no connection to his crazyness.

My issue with Greer is he'll present evidence, testimony from others, then undermine all of it by looking completely crazy.

It's like he is purposely presenting things in such a way as to make them look spearheaded by nothing but loons like him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join