It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to Shoot Officer In Head Over Pokemon Go, Is Tasered Into Compliance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
what a knob' ed

- Karl pilkington

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
People are so damn gullible. What's with these stupid games? I can't wrap my mind around it at all.

Society is totally reverting back into baby hood. Men playing games on their phones threatening officers for taking their toys away. Idiots!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

haha, I wonder what kind of Pokemon are hiding in the Strip clubs down here? Sure would be funny to find out, especially if the location happens to land between a dancers legs on the pole.

The Dale Mabry ones are over policed, over priced snobs. Hit the ones up on Adamo drive. Those ladies got more personality if you ask me, and are more fun. And maybe stop by Eyez Wide Shut if you really want to enjoy what this towns wild side has to offer.

ahem, ANYWAYS, yea this game is crazy. Are there warnings at least that not playing it right could lead to arrest or death??? Didn't two guys fall of a cliff or something??

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Funny THE GUY doesn't look like he could work a cellphone...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

'Eyes Wide Shut' is the aforementioned "fun club" But the last time We were down there someone tried taking My Fentanyl patch off My hip so I'm thinking of running a Nicotine patch as a decoy...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 7/22/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

lol. Maybe they thought you were wearing a bug. You know they have a very serious no Cameras or Phones policy. No Pokemon Go will be played there thankfully.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
But ....

#PokémonLivesMatter

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OMG! Is that a group of Zombies comeing at me?
oh!... they are not, thay are just plaing Pokemon Go..
Oh No it is a trick they ARE Zombies Argh! they Got ME!

but realy. they Are like zombies! sighs.
edit on 22-7-2016 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A wild idiot appears.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
He gotta "Shockachu"!

Wait... he can't use that word. He's not black! The outrage!

Pokémon players wanna kill cops. Ban Pokémon!

I don't know what's more silly... An idiot asking to get shot by a cop or... Grown adults looking for Pokémon at night in a park.

I'm guessing that he's lucky ALL those cameras were around. He woulda got shot. No one would be dumb enough in this case, knowing all those Pokémon nuts are there with phones.

He so luckeeeeeey!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: JimNasium

Edit: At least nobody has mentioned that this gentleman looks Muslim.... (yet...)

Well kind of what you just did.

I can tell you Mastrototado is definitely an Italian name.

Um no, that is dedinitely a Spanish last name. Why even write something like that if you don't know what's going on? No Italian would ever be in this situation for a thousand a reasons. Build that wall...

Spanish adult playing Pokemon with his adult sister telling cops he's going shoot them in the head before being told to go sit in his sisters Toyota Corolla that has pimpin ain't easy lettered on the back windshield I wonder who he's voting for?
edit on 23-7-2016 by Joelombo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to: AmericanRealist

Heh,I think some Pokemon Go players deserve to be tasered.Mindless drones...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

no, he would not have been shot. Tampa police actually believe in training, discipline, and professionalism. And to an extent, the Sheriffs dept as well, but the Deputies have been known to be more cow boyish around here. You literally would have to be shooting at the police or making threatening statements AND gestures with a firearm, or what looks like one in the dark in the City of Tampa before they start shooting at you. Even then they will still try to talk sense into you for hours before they go lethal.

a reply to: Joelombo
excuse me but no. I have lived here all my life and been acquainted with many Dominicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Mexicans and other Central Americans as well as family in Spain. That is not a Spanish name at all. In fact when typed into google for a surname search, the first thing that pops up is Italian. Deadfoot is correct.

a reply to: greydaze
how about, just the ones that tresspass and refuse to leave and then threaten violent crime? Maybe the ones that are only trespassing as well lol.
I have been tasered, it sucks, but its not like the most horrible experience in the world or anything. I will admit, just merely having a gun pointed at me felt much worse than being tasered. I would take a tasering any day of the week over having someone actually just aim a firearm directly at me.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I will admit, just merely having a gun pointed at me felt much worse than being tasered. I would take a tasering any day of the week over having someone actually just aim a firearm directly at me.

Tell me about it. You are never more alive than the moment someone points a loaded firearm at you and you don't know if you're about to buy the farm.

The hairs stand up all over your body. You get a cold chill. Time almost stops.

Later ... you might reflect and wonder why it is you're still here.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Yes, time does practically stop. Probably the most difficult part is trying to figure out what to say in that eternity that is but mere seconds to try as hard as possible to diffuse the situation. Especially when my eyes are focused solely on his finger on the trigger wondering if or when it will be squeezed. Man that # can be harrowing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Joelombo

voterrecords.com...

Year Born: 1995
Race: White, Non Hispanic

David Mastrototaro Bermude's Voter Registration
Voter ID: 122447153
Party Affiliation: Democratic Party
Registered to Vote In: Hillsborough County, Fl
Registration Date: 04/13/2015
Voter Status: Active