It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Releases 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
More dirty tricks from the DNC leaked in this latest batch of emails....

Taking out fake ads on Craigslist to smear Trump...

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 23/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh this is revealing - DNC were also discussing the Clinton Foundation and $2m that was donated and went to a non-profit company ...part owned by close friends of the Clintons. In addition, the deal also included an endorsement for govt contracts by Bill Clinton

Mr. Clinton also personally endorsed the company, Energy Pioneer Solutions Inc., to then-Energy Secretary Steven Chu for a federal grant

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
More dirty tricks from the DNC leaked in this latest batch of emails....

Taking out fake ads on Craigslist to smear Trump...

www.breitbart.com...

They couldn't even get the ad right. "Gropes under the meeting table"? Seriously, who says that? It's a conference table!! LOL!!
edit on 23-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is a big story but I'm not seeing it being reported on any major networks (except Fox- This is gold for them!)

Here's what I am seeing:

"Trump speech a shift to coded race language?" (Associated Press)

"GOP can't rely on religious voters to win.." (US News and World Report)

"With pick, Clinton signals she's looking past inauguration." (NY Times)

RIDICULOUS.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Also they were thinking about hitting Bernie on his religious beliefs.

Atheist, non practicing jew or whatever was discussed.

What did they promise him to give up his supporters so easy?

They are pissed off and gonna protest.

It sounds like it's gonna be fun.

It's always sunny there too, I hear.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It appears there is a slight collusion between the DNC and the media. But we already knew this, didn't we?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It appears there is a slight collusion between the DNC and the media. But we already knew this, didn't we?

Always nice to see it proven in black and white though.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

DNC violated PCI requirements on credit card record keeping and state laws on SSN storage for billionaire donor #DNCLeaks

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

#DNCLeak: Questionable DNC strategy for "Getting out the Latino vote in 2016"

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

#DNCLeak: DNC knew of Hillary paid troll factory attacking Sanders online

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

You're right TexasGirl. The lack of coverage isn't unbelievable, but it is amazing how virtually every media outlet colludes so effectively to hide DNC dirty laundry!

But, I'm starting to get the feeling that the contents of these leaked e-mails are so dramatic that they can't be ignored for long.

In fact, Bernie Sander's team leaders are now saying that "someone" needs to be punished for the degrading words used to describe Bernie and his campaign managers by the DNC. (ABC.com is the ONLY network divulging this. Wow.)

Source: abcnews.go.com...

Also, you had to really dig this evening to learn that the head of the DNC (Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) has decided NOT to speak at next week's DNC convention, due to the damning and embarrassing content within those e-mails.

If this were the RNC e-mails, it would be front page on every news website, and CNN-MSNBC would have so many huge red "Breaking News" banners scrolling, that watching those networks would make you severely dizzy.

-cwm

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The coverage is now hitting all news cycles.

The DNC are blaming Trump lol, trying to put together a conspiracy theory that he is in league with Putin to destroy their convention, whilst at the same time trying to misdirect and cover up their own ACTUAL proven conspiracy.

You could not really make up the level of corruption, lying, paranoia and incompetence displayed by the DNC.

Their convention is now a sham. Half the floor will know they were screwed over. They might have to smile through it, but the world knows and as we watch it is going to be the most false coronation in living memory.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
LOL

Now they're saying Debbie Wasserman Schultz will NOT be speaking at the Convention.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Now they're saying Debbie Wasserman Schultz will NOT be speaking at the Convention.

Hahaha - she is the CHAIR. She has to run the event schedule as Preibus did for the RNC. What an absolutely massive embarrassment on the eve of the convention.

But it matters not. They knew what they had done and they were still letting her speak despite Bernie calling for her resignation 6 months ago when he knew they were biased- the only difference now is that they have been CAUGHT.

edit on 24/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Can you imagine Trump at the debates...
"You should not even be here Hillary, I should be talking with Bernie, but your party is corrupt and rigged"

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Jake Tapper was supposed to report on this email scandal this morning at 9am (he announced this on Twitter yesterday) so I tuned in to see what he had to say about his own involvement but, lo and behold, Fareed Zakaria came on instead.

Jake Tapper has now stated his involvement is "false."

Twitter followers are calling him corrupt for not following through.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Jake Tapper was supposed to report on this email scandal this morning at 9am (he announced this on Twitter yesterday) so I tuned in to see what he had to say about his own involvement but, lo and behold, Fareed Zakaria came on instead.

Tapper did ask the question of the DNC - and they pushed the Russian conspiracy narrative, which he let slide and even emphasised how significant a charge that was. He' must be a paid member of Hillary's campaign (pointed to in the wikileaks hack where he is mentioned by name)
edit on 24/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: texasgirl

Tapper did ask the question of the DNC - and they pushed the Russian conspiracy narrative, which he let slide and even emphasised how significant a charge that was. He' must be a paid member of Hillary's campaign (pointed to in the wikileaks hack where he is mentioned by name)

I read somewhere that he's pushing for Press Secretary under Hillary.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

That's what I said in my reply to TexasGirl, just 2 posts above yours. Maybe I should create a post for each point I make, instead of grouping 2 or 3 thoughts into a single post.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I just re-read the original message. Wow. This release of 20,000 is just "PART-1" of several leaks to come. Hopefully there will be one leak/release per day..each morning of the Democratic Convention!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join