It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Releases 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: daaskapital

If I am not mistaken, Assange openly supported Rand Paul and other American republicans.

I could be wrong.

yep you are wrong. He equally bashed the Bush administration and other republicans.

He probably likes Rand simply because Rand is not for the US being the world police and one of the few worthy individuals in congress.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I remember once upon a time how "tech savvy" the Democratic party was. Seems they have not kept up with the times. Emails can still leave a "paper trail"

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm not going to go to the actually wikileaks site, but there are blurbs on their twitter that are interesting.

There is one saying that Debbie Wasserman Schultz "furiously pressured MSNBC after it criticized her 'unfair' treatment of Sanders"

One email from her to the MSNBC president said "This is the LAST straw".

I am curious what other emails might include on the subject. This could be proof that the DNC is controlling the media narrative.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There are apparently also some emails where DNC staffers mocked the Sanders campaign and had "testy exchanges" regarding Sanders.
Aren't they supposed to remain neutral with Democratic candidates during the primaries?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe The RNC uses the non-environmentally correct analog medium known as papyrus. Thus becoming immune to normal digital hackery...

I think I saw somewhere that old 3.5 floppy disks are making a comeback as hack-proof...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I remember once upon a time how "tech savvy" the Democratic party was. Seems they have not kept up with the times. Emails can still leave a "paper trail"

Not only tech savy but heck their VP invented the internet.

edit on 52731America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jul 2016 16:52:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I hope Trump has nothing to do with it. Presidents have stepped down for less.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It makes me wounder who is behind it, if the GOP is behind it. We all seen what Nixon did. I would not put it past them.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: daaskapital

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Interesting. Are they planning on releasing RNC emails too? Or is this an uneven hit?

Your comment shows a lack of understanding pertaining to this story and WikiLeaks' operations in general. WikiLeaks can only publish what they receive. If they have not received RNC emails, then they cannot publish them. Regarding these emails, they were received by WikiLeaks from a group of hackers who breached the DNC.

Yeah. I do understand. The RNC wasn't hacked. Nice of the "hackers" to play such a role in our elections. Who done it? Last I heard it was State sponsored Russian hackers.

So it matters that they didn't hack the RNC as well. It means that both Russia and Wikileaks want to harm the DNC by putting out private internal emails.

Why would they do that? How is that not an infringement on our democracy? Do you think that private internal docs should all be shared? Isn't hacking illegal?

My point is this smacks of foreign influence on US elections. People gloating here are only doing so because it hurts "the other side " or they are entertained by it.

So. Thanks Putin. Your vote has been cast.

Well when hillary calls putin a Nazi and says she couldn't work with him. I'd say she's not on Putins christmas list. And Trump on thr other hand said he could work with Putin and would sit down and work out or probllems. Democrats have just cut off all contact and we see how well that's working.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 5:25 PM -0700, "Bennett, Eric" wrote: Just in: @TedCruz is ending his presidential campaign, campaign manager Jeff Roe tells me.

On May 3, 2016, at 8:26 PM, Freundlich, Christina

wrote: Holy f#ck without the #

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-05-0Kasich staying in Bahahahhahahahhahaha

edit on 18731America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jul 2016 17:18:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe The RNC uses the non-environmentally correct analog medium known as papyrus. Thus becoming immune to normal digital hackery...

Because the RNC uses TP... (que: rimshot)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I just assume the RNC just deletes the emails like they did in the past with GWB's emails.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
so it looks like the DNC was working against bernie

this makes me legit sad

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

this makes me legit sad

We already knew they were working against Bernie. Not unexpected because he is not a Democrat.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

this makes me legit sad

We already knew they were working against Bernie. Not unexpected because he is not a Democrat.

that's not the point, obviously

this is some serious bull#

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

this makes me legit sad

It is the point. If Bernie was a democrat, they may have been more cooperative or sympathetic.

The DNC is a Hillary operation and of course they would support her and expend resources for her campaign.

Bernie should have ran on the independent ticket and he may have actually done something....possibly win. If he had, I would have had someone to vote for.

But he didn't.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

this makes me legit sad

Bernie's also a sellout who quit fighting and chose to back Hillary instead.

Weakness abounds.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
There are apparently also some emails where DNC staffers mocked the Sanders campaign and had "testy exchanges" regarding Sanders.
Aren't they supposed to remain neutral with Democratic candidates during the primaries?

Yes they were this is why Bernie was set up for failure. I relize after I voted for him that he never had a chance. But I will say I think Bernie was the first Democrat that really wanted to help people. I thought that was Obama but I watched him change he became political he saw everythjng as an opertunity to attack. This attitude in itself created many of the problems we see today. Because all that he has done is separate the amarican people in an effort to achieve his agenda. Instead of what I thought he would do which is get amaricans on his side rating that overwhelming majority who would demand change.

Bernie spoke to people because he wanted to show there was a better way and unite instead if devide. He shall be sorely missed as thr democrats destroyed there party with Hillary but just don't see it yet.
edit on 7/22/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Maybe they believe in open servers and open boarders. Too bad they don't believe in open delegates?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So it's now known that the DNC pushed a narrative of a fair fight bewteen Hillary and Bernie and behind the scenes they were working with Clinton to discredit Bernie. Why am I not surprised...

Some of the things on this batch of emails leaked are dynamite politically. CNN shown to be bias and coordinating with the DNC...... Clinton having editing rights on Politico articles... well, well.

Quiet funny that CNN are not reporting on it - no surprise there either! In top trends on social media though - excellent...
edit on 23/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join