It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be Adolf.Hitler - An Insane Dream

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
a reply to: TheChuckster

Interesting, I have a question

Question:

Dear Hitler, Do you had any dreams of Antarctica and some kind of base there perhaps working on some kind of secret project there ?

Yes, there is a base there! The Russians were deploying troops and bases there as basis of training. However, training for cover of looking for the base, which is rather funny they will only find a few dusty books and some small diagrams. Everything was moved to Egypt in the 60's better yet known as a certain area of the Sahara Desert, the African campaign helped find certain locations for safe storage.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: TheChuckster

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Do you think Adolf had dreams of your life?.

Theoretically speaking, if there is such a thing as a soul that experiences the so called process of reincarnation, I believe it might be possible that a bridge between a soul's past and future can be established. It's similar how someone might know how to do something they never learned to do before or how someone might know parts of a language they have not studied nor heard before. I believe partial traits from other life times can transfer over with the so called soul.

However, that is theoretically speaking ofcourse until proven otherwise.

One explanation. But it can also be connecting to the information of Hitler's soul thru a link (channeling).

If you are the same soul as Hitler then I am amazed at how fast you have evolved to be the being you are now.

Oh, don't get it wrong, I am actually still paying for the mistakes of the past even this life time. I'd say I am somewhere in the 25% repaid region at the current moment, but I also came around this time for a job. Someone promised to wipe the debt clean! Which is why I'm although limited am here, but things will change after the accident. So, not to worry everything will play out according to plan.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So why don't you like Pokémon?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

So why don't you like Pokémon?

Because, it is a mere distraction for the youth and older teens to separate them from the burning tower that is about to crumble onto them. We are racing towards an abyss but you can not see the abyss because everyone is too busy chasing Pokemon.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

too complicated. you're thinking way too far into something that's actually normal. is there anyone who hasn't had a dream that vivid or involved? I have them all of the time. I bet you do, too, but you don't remember them usually.

unless you can speak German and quote mein kamf verbatim then I think you should really consider that you just had a dream about a character who in your mind was Hitler. You probably got much of that dream from your experiences while awake. Nobody dreams in a vacuum. and past lives don't happen because that would literally have no point. like think about it. not trying to rain on your parade, mein fuher, but literally you have no logical reasoning behind your assertions. hitler was a pretty logical fellow, at least for the most part. evil, but logical. I think that your over reliance on your passional "proof" inadvertently serves the purpose of proving that you are nothing like Hitler.

This is vaguely reminiscent of those "I am the ant christ" threads. Same line of reasoning.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
that sounds just like what you're doing with this thread! no wonder you don't like pokemon! it makes you look at your own use of distraction! which you don't want because you like your delusion of reality even though it is counterintuitive.

I think I understand why you're doing this. You want to escape from the mundane. Delusion isn't an escape, it's just a bigger trap. You shouldn't lie to yourself. You're plenty special all on your own as you, whatever your real name is. you don't need to try to validate your importance like this. you matter, okay? everyone does bad things and pays for them in their own lifetimes. You need to take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming your misfortune on a past life. abdicating responsibility like that is just going to hurt you. you should focus on accepting your mistakes and moving forward. have a nice day. I hope I helped

edit on 22-7-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

*puts down the glass of green tea*

*slowly moves away from desk*

*stands up*

*and*

Very well put! Finally someone with logic you are right the basis of me actually being Hitler are slim on the nano scale. However, stretched over the time of eternity I might very well be, but that would defy all logic and understanding of existence.

Eitherway, gut gemacht fraulein very well done indeed

edit on 22-7-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, I put it this way, IF you are Hitler or have something to do with his inside group, TPTB knows it also and it won't be pleasant for you, so drop it off your azz, may I ask.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

wow, this was unexpected! I'm a bit stunned. But thank you! So wait, if you knew that then why this thread?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnHealtyArrogance
Well, I put it this way, IF you are Hitler or have something to do with his inside group, TPTB knows it also and it won't be pleasant for you, so drop it off your azz, may I ask.

The TPTB are a bunch of children trying to please a dead beat father, just to earn the seat at his right hand when the chips fall into place.

They'll collapse the economy, cause distress in all nations, raise racism to a greater height than that of Germany in the 1930's. Hell they'll have the whore of Babylon as some may call her run the show as a leader of one of the few powerful nations in this world. But, she'll just deceive, set the table and fall prey by having her neck snapped as she keeps saying "I did good didn't I? I did everything you asked for".

^This is what the TPTB are about nothing more than slaves to their own demise and delusion of thinking they'll be rewarded.

Ask yourself what would happen if 300-500million TPTB all of a sudden were wiped off the face of this planet?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

wow, this was unexpected! I'm a bit stunned. But thank you! So wait, if you knew that then why this thread?

Think of it as dipping your toe into the water to test the temperature, it provides a great view of how logic can be molded.

Like Hitler, I myself have experienced the rejection, have seen what humanity is capable of in their darkest moments, observed the nature of man, experienced what it is like to be poor - middle - rich and what it is like to be healthy - sick.

See words have meanings and the right words can mold the logic and make meaning to those listening or reading, it's like tuning an instrument but once tuned it can create a symphony. That's partially what Hitler did and how he was able to mold the logic and bend the will of those around him with words alone.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You Might Be Adolf Hitler IF ...........

You Partake in Excessive Meth Highs .
You Like to watch Women in a Field of Wheat from Behind Bending Over .
You have a an Almost Excessive Dislike for Jewish People because you are Actually Insane .
You Must Always Get your way , ALWAYS .
You Like Sweets and Fart Excessively .
You have a Doctor Feel Good who keeps you in a Top Notched Drug Induced State .
You are Presently Burning in Helll .

edit on 22-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Look around you, life itself is Hell. We have people committing canibalism, babies being ripped out of wombs and burnt alive, sex traffic, slavery, people that preach love scamming billions for trillions etc The list is almost infinite!

Hell is right next door, behind every door and every mirror.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

good point. I like you. You're smart.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Saying sorry is a small start.

How about giving full disclosure of all of the alien technology that the aliens gave to the SS during and after WW2.

Now, if Hitler is genuine, the truth will be disclosed in 24 hours whilst a liar will go silent and state its out of their jurisdiction now.

Every entity gets judged by the fruits it bares forth. Words are merely words until good words manifest into doing real good for humanity.

Every peasant is now waiting .........

It seems you have your time scale all messed up a bit, you need to get those calculations worked out properly

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
People have to realize that Hitler had the German people with him on their Great War revenge, I'll wait next week when you dream you are Napoleon.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Good for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Look around you, life itself is Hell. We have people committing canibalism, babies being ripped out of wombs and burnt alive, sex traffic, slavery, people that preach love scamming billions for trillions etc The list is almost infinite!

Hell is right next door, behind every door and every mirror.

I think there are worse places but I have myself told myself this is hell when I was very disconnected on all planes. Still not very connected to this place. I believe this place would be categorized as a in between if we had all the data but I do not have the measurement to prove this hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It seems you have your time scale all messed up a bit, you need to get those calculations worked out properly

Yahweh (El) is out of time.

It is now time to start Judging him and his fallen entities for Crimes Against Humanity like the Great Flood and worldwide poverty.

Yahweh throws a hissy fit when that biblical guy buries his one single talent and does nothing against his elitist buddies who have successfully buried millions of talents worldwide.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Yahweh throws a hissy fit when that biblical guy buries his one single talent and does nothing against his elitist buddies who have successfully buried millions of talents worldwide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join