It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterson Film comparison gif. New to me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Look at the size difference. Bob Hieronymus wore that suit? He's something like 5' 5" tall.

I'm not sure, but I think the top of the red line represents the top of her head. Every other feature in the gif seems to line up perfectly as they flash back and forth. Whadda ya'll think?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Nice comparison. But I 'd still say naah, Big Foot has a bigger ass. And the anatomy in all seems to be more of a gorilla rather than of a man.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Bigfoot you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah
Make an ATS member spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah

I have never seen that gif before, thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

not a very good comparison, one the angle is different, two the gate/ step is different, three bigfoot's head is chopped / cropped off.
and if you look they are trying to use the piece of (red line) log/ stump as a guide on the two shot.

edit on 19-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I can conclude that the Bigfoot is much more massive then a human. There is no way to truly fake that to appear believable. Certainly not without CGI.

You can either make a believable monkey suit, or you can make a suit that a human can walk in...and not just walk..but mimic the style of a true ape like creature.

For me there is no question that Patterson film is real...and its not a man in a suit.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I think the guy is full of crap, and looking for fame and attention by making that claim. That film is the real deal. The FX weren't nearly good enough back then to have faked that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Exactly. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The anatomy should be similar, since they're both descendants of Miocene apes.

What strikes me is the fact that ape muscles are at least five times stronger than human muscles of the same size. Look at the muscle bulk on her. She could literally tear that guy apart with her bare hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I can't seem to find it now, but I've seen another comparison that shows a human head couldn't have fit inside the "mask".

The animal's forehead slopes back too sharply for a human forehead to fit.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A person can post all the comparisons they want, but they'll never explain how a man in a costume can fake visible muscle flex in the thigh and calf.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

I can't seem to find it now, but I've seen another comparison that shows a human head couldn't have fit inside the "mask".

Right, and the skeleton would be all wrong. Skip to 5:11 to get right into it.

edit on 7/19/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I watched that video again. Munns did some great work there.

Here's one of his I hadn't seen before:

I haven't explored it yet, but his website looks interesting. www.themunnsreport.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I remember - heck we own - the old Planet of the Apes stuff, and that was the BEST for those days. Remember seeing the PG film as a child, too, and how it looked like any other animal video! Saw a LOT of those back then. Wild Kingdom was a big thing. I knew it was real, even as a child. How anyone can doubt it, I can't imagine. What they are, exactly, I can't say, though I have ideas. That they are real, I have no doubt. Never seen one, but seen enough other odd stuff to accept that people do.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

Videos vanish, and some are altered! I watched one a few years ago, where they had a runner try the course a BF took on a slope. Guy was tall, and fast, and a pro runner, and could barely make it without breaking a limb. They showed he was much shorter than what was filmed, and his fastest speed wasn't nearly as fast. Saw, recently, what I thought was the same program. Same runner, same test, but the results they claimed were totally different! They claimed his height was similar, as well as his speed. I was stunned. I KNOW what I saw before, and heck, discussed it online, even here, as I recall. They changed it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Look for the documentary that features Bill Munns. He pretty much explained what this creatures is, it's dimensions, and its unhumanly gait. He did an expert job of analyzing this film.

Kratos

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Have you all seen the series "Lloyd Pye Explains Bigfoot"? I've seen people call him a crank (and worse), but that seems to be the last refuge of folks who have no argument.

I'd also recommend "Everything You Know Is Wrong" - same guy. I'll post the links if anybody is interested.

I'm just a guy out here in the sticks, but the information he presents makes perfect biological sense to me as to what the animals are and where they came from.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

I've seen that NatGeo documentary. He did some amazing work there.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

They changed it.

Nah...it's just your plain old Mandela effect working its magic

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Haha.. possibly.

I'm continuing to look for the head comparisons. I will find them if they still exist, and I'm certain they do. They make a pretty slam-dunk rebuttal to the its-a-hoax crowd.

I saw a brief shot of what I was looking for in one of the Munns videos. I'm sure it's around his website somewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

In that picture the man is further away and a bit further along down the path taken in both shots and looking at that taking this into consideration i do not see that much of a difference in size other then what a suit like that could create.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join