It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

My point is if council can get fined dumping a hazardous waste how is that ok to be diluted into water...for drinking !

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

My point is if council can get fined dumping a hazardous waste how is that ok to be diluted into water...for drinking !

Try actually reading the article....

Also do you know how many people a year die from too much or a lack of Dihydrogen monoxide? Tens of thousands.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Try actually reading the article....

Also do you know how many people a year die from too much or a lack of Dihydrogen monoxide? Tens of thousands.

Funny...you can joke all you want...

Fluoride in its many names is both naturally occurring and a man made waste product...it seems there is a need to dump this toxic waste what better than to dissolve it in millions of liters of water like our drinking water

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How about chlorine?

That's found in many water supplies and is a hazardous product too.

It's all about dosage.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lilalice

The Pineal Gland is also the Self's connectivity to The Divine.. One can de-calcify the Pineal Gland and the quickest way is via "Sun Gazing" This is done the first hour or last hour of Sol.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

fair point..but chlorine has a purpose as a cleanser i am not so sure about fluoride its purpose is questionable ...

There seems to be no need to dump chlorine either ...
edit on 19-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i still prefer flouridated (< 0.5mg/L ) water

edit on 19-7-2016 by Drazzl because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by Drazzl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
In my country, we don't use fluoride in water, but instead, we use chloride. I won't go in a debate which substance is worse. But I have read many articles about Fluoride being bad, I even drop my conventional toothpaste and switch it with no fluoride toothpaste, just to stay on safe side. Also, I would never give my kid a fluoride toothpaste.

www.naturaltoothpastebrands.com... is just one of those that say about dangers of Fluoride in toothpaste. But I m not sure about dosage in toothpaste. Probably dosage is small, but then again if you wash your teeth three times per day every day, this can add up.

Same can be said for water. Do you know each country have fluoride in water regulation? In my country, one mineral water is just on a border with that limits. And this water naturally occurs from the deeps.

I also think fluoride is not dangerous if it is taken in a natural way and small dosages like found in normal mineral water.

I hear San Pellegrino mineral water is very good, but also expensive. Can someone say how much fluoride it does have?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Everyone's already known this for years now...it's just that the FDA and the government doesn't care, because they know we can't do anything about it anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: pl3bscheese

If you have read them as you claim, then you'd know it's from water supplies with high levels of fluoride. Many times above what is recommended.

That's incorrect. The doses ranged from 6.7mg/l to 1.4mg/l. In the US you can have up to 1mg/l, and we now know the water supply companies jack with their results.

If you would have been honest, I wouldn't have bothered responding.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Reduction in IQ inversely correlated with concentration of flouride in water supply? That is exactly opposite of what people are saying. [...]

That's correct I used a double negative. My bad. It would make sense to say inversely correlated with IQ, or correlated with a reduction in IQ.
edit on 19-7-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

That's incorrect. The doses ranged from 6.7mg/l to 1.4mg/l. In the US you can have up to 1mg/l, and we now know the water supply companies jack with their results.

In Belgium i think 1.5mg/L is limit. So what does this numbers mean? I can drink only 1 liter with that dosage? What if i drink 5 liters per day, that will be then 5 x 1.5 fluoride?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

It means nothing. A long time ago some chumps got in a room and decided on a safe level that they believed would reduce tooth decay while not negatively affecting health given the average consumption in water.

I don't think these individuals considered that the ubiquity of fluoride in water would mean concentrations would find their way into other sources of ingestion. Ask yourself how much water is used in the life of a fruit, vegetable, grain, bread, processed food.... Your best bet is to get a water filter that will filter both chlorine and fluoride. They're expensive.

I have a triple stage at my sink. My fluoride consumption comes from tea (and food), and I think the health benefits far outweigh the detriment. Of all things, fluoride is not so high on my list, but it's just stupid to keep it in the water supply. I don't think it's conspiracy, I think it's assumptive on safety and does play a role in cavity prevention. I have never had a cavity.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I am being honest.

The exposed groups had access to drinking water with fluoride concentrations up to 11.5 mg/L (Wang SX et al. 2007); thus, in many cases concentrations were above the levels recommended (0.7–1.2 mg/L; DHHS) or allowed in public drinking water (4.0 mg/L; U.S. EPA) L

ehp.niehs.nih.gov...

I don't need to lie or use hyperbole to get a message across.

edit on 19/7/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No you're not. You're now being illogical. You're using a snippet which specifically states the highest level and then proves your prior statement incorrect.

The exposed groups had access to drinking water with fluoride concentrations up to 11.5 mg/L (Wang SX et al. 2007); thus, in many cases concentrations were above the levels recommended (0.7–1.2 mg/L; DHHS) or allowed in public drinking water (4.0 mg/L; U.S. EPA) L

ehp.niehs.nih.gov...

Do you see that at the end? You realize the 4mg/l limit is well within the range found to cause a reduced IQ, correct?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This table outlines the 27 studies referenced..

ehp.niehs.nih.gov...

All but one are above the 1.2mg/L limits.

4mg/L is the highest level allowed, it is not the recommended amount.

If you want to nitpick, that's your prerogative, but my statement stands.

Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
they got dozens and dozens of methods to steal ur money kill ur azz and destroy ur life. So theirs not a lot of ways to avoid it all. So bend over n take it up the rear

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
what a revelation! they needed a study to confirm this? lol. new study also finds beer gets you drunk! how do I get on the payroll for these studies?
edit on 19-7-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: words

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
they got dozens and dozens of methods to steal ur money kill ur azz and destroy ur life. So theirs not a lot of ways to avoid it all. So bend over n take it up the rear

not sure what you are rambling about but ok?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That would explain an awful lot of the posts I read here on ATS, that fluoride damages the brain I mean...

Yep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join