It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Fluoride is commonly found in tap water thanks to a process called fluoridation – which the U.S. government has been repeatedly telling us is a safe and effective way to protect teeth from decay, according to Global Research.

But a recent study published in The Lancet, the world's most renowned medical journal, has actually classified fluoride as a neurotoxin – something which has a negative impact on brain development – alongside other extremely toxic compounds such as arsenic, lead and mercury.

I cannot believe that with all the evidence that we STILL allow our water to be poisoned by our Government. I don't drink tap water and won't until this poison is removed from our water supply. I don't use fluoridated toothpaste either because it is common sense at this point that this stuff isn't good for you.

The science that fluoride is a health risk is overwhelming and one must ask WHY does the Government insist on putting this in our water? It certainly isn't for our good health.

SOURCE

edit on 2016/7/18 by Metallicus because: Readability Update

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Buy distilled water, and don't swallow when you're brushing your teeth.

If we want to eliminate most of the toxins from our body we need to stay hydrated with as pure a water source as possible. The cells know what to expel and water is key to the process.

The more dehydrated you are the less the cells transfer waste though the cell membrane, the more it builds in our system.

The more hydrated we are the more efficiently our system will 'pass' the waste.

Distilled water myths

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
international law requires I post this now

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Thanks for an important topic with solid information.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No wonder I'm surrounded by smart people. They don't add it over here. It also might explain why the transplants from other places take a while to adjust and assimilate... maybe they are detoxing

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If you ever meet my brother Marshall, you would have already knew that. Man's dumber than a box of hammers.
edit on 18-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Metallicus thanks for bringing this important topic up.

To add to this, one would think that it would take a vigorous swishing of fluoridated water, up to a minute, to garner any positive effect to the teeth. Most people simply drink water, where the water touches the teeth very briefly. Cant imagine that it would be helpful for our teeth much at all.

Ya know, wine also has a very high level of fluoride. From the same source:
www.naturalnews.com...

Many domestic wines, in fact, have levels of fluoride so high that they cannot be exported to Europe and other places where MCL thresholds for fluoride are lower than they are in the U.S. Elf Atochem North America, Inc., the chemical company responsible for producing Kryocide, actually put out an advisory for domestic grape growers a while back warning them not to use as much cryolite on grape crops intended for export, as the crop would not meet proper safety standards.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 18-7-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I moved to a place that doesn't add fluoride or chlorine. I thought you leaned libertarian? People are free to move away from government controlled areas with water that has toxins in it.

If only we could move to a place where all the social toxins pushed on us by government were absent.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's not just fluoride in our water but the food we eat...

FOOD ADDITIVES AND ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS TO AVOID

Lets face it, making money is more important than preserving lives.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Here's the snipet from The Lancet:

A meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studies of children exposed to fluoride in drinking water, mainly from China, suggests an average IQ decrement of about seven points in children exposed to raised fluoride concentrations

China
Raised fluoride concentrations

Hardly relevant to the US.

www.thelancet.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Fluoride is fluoride, doesn't matter which country a study is done in or on who, the fact it's unhealthy remains.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Water, toothpste, chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I moved to a place that doesn't add fluoride or chlorine. I thought you leaned libertarian? People are free to move away from government controlled areas with water that has toxins in it.

If only we could move to a place where all the social toxins pushed on us by government were absent.

It's Ohio State law here that we are poisoned by our Government. The cities are forced to add this crap into our drinking water. Ohio is a pit, but in my little corner it isn't too bad.

ETA: I have written numerous letters to my reps and still haven't received a response. I am sure they think I am a 'whacko' and added me to some watch list instead of address my concerns.
edit on 2016/7/18 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

It's not just fluoride in our water but the food we eat...

FOOD ADDITIVES AND ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS TO AVOID

Lets face it, making money is more important than preserving lives.

Yep, it is scary the stuff we are fed these days. I appreciate the addition.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
international law requires I post this now

Mandrake, have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's unfortunate they're adding to the water there, i don't know how these people in power are getting away with it, this was also the case in Germany during WW2. They don't add it where i am thankfully.

Berkey is all i can say!

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I love it when conspiracy theory becomes conspiracy fact.
In your face! naysayers of old........

for years now I have been using fluoride free toothpaste, and avoid fluoridated water and beverages as much as possible.

Something that makes me so angry and is so outrageous is that they sell water for infants that is specially fluoridated. These POSs do not even care if they poison our babies robbing them of their full developmental potential.

It is a crime against humanity and the ones responsible need to hang from their necks...
edit on 18-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I have an in-line fluoride filter that goes in between my fridge and the water spigot. Removes all the fluoride and other harmful materials. I also use fluoride free toothpaste and dental products.

This stuff is extremely dangerous.

You MUST watch out when buying bottled water. Most of the major water delivery companies fluoridate their water. Sparkletts, Culligan, etc. ALSO if you have kids do not buy the baby water. It is all fluoridated. Straight up poison.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You should read some of the actual studies some time. I've read at least 6 from China. The results are clear, the reduction in iq is inversely correlated with concentration of fluoride in the water supply.

It's relevant.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Quite shocking when you consider that some states are all but forced to drink this additive. Flouride would not have been added to the water supply light-heartedly. They did the research, they knew why they were adding it. They knew adding flouride to water did little to nothing to your teeth. They knew flouride was poisonious to humans.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join