It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : More than 20 people injured by axeman on German train

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Every f#cking attack from now on will be a "lone wolf" it is what Daesh are ordering to the Jihads to carry out.. You will get the Military style attacks but they have a far higher probability of failing due to the logistics and man power involved. As in my previous post the vast majority will be single person attacks carried out with "every day" objects, be it Lorries, cars knifes etc etc. They should not be trying to distance each attack as a lone nut they are all connected via the same frame work. A mass attack with heavy weapons should be classed along side the so called lone nut using a kitchen knife, the orders are coming from the same source. Of course the MSM will try to muddy the water with their regressive left approach but honestly anyone with a ounce of savvy will see though it.

Europe has copious amounts of unvetted migrants and so called refugees that have been radicalized that now have a very good base to work from.. You have a system that has put its head in the sand that refuses to accept the bloody obvious, you have a population that has no way of defending itself and you have a Police force that has to go through check lists before it can even approach anyone (UK). And speaking of the UK if this situation had happened there you can bet your bottom dollar that there would be a outcry by the left and no doubt the headlines would read "Racist Police kill child because of a mental disorder" They would then go on to say what hardships the person had to put up with like seeing girls going to school, or Gay people holding hands since they migrated..

I'm off to eat Pizza, fed up with crap now.....

RA

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyOj
a reply to: yuppa

sure these people would love to hear your pitch 🖓

Scuse me for trying to lighten the mood. sheesh. We need Smart arse tags.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Anybody posted about this?
- 4 of the injured came from Hongkong, obviously being Asian.
- The Afghan seemed to have a "handpainted IS-flag" in his roome.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: gortex
well better start banning axes then.

Only two posts into this tragedy and someone trys to make it about gun control

Strange I didn't see the mention of the word gun or gun control.

Sounds more like AX control!

Ban French ASSAULT TRUCKS!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
*sighs* not a very good feeling watching this stuff creep closer to where you are living... I am not far from where they stopped an attack in Dusseldorf.

Recently started Brazilian Jiu jitsu with the wife... late start but something is better than nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Heroes are everywhere. There are far more than you probably imagine.

Don't give up hope.

(post by destination now removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
But but, I thought without easy guns these mass killings would continue with shovels, shoelaces, and axes?

Oh wait it is 20 injuries not 50 homicides.

Still awful. I just hate that argument. Fact is many attacks would be much worse with firearms involved when they are not. I said many not all.

Im not for taking guns away. I am against crap arguments. Hopefully the fact this was not carried out with guns or bombs means it was just some psycho on drugs and not another 'Isis' attack.

Hope all the injured survive.

a damn terrorist with a truck sure did some damage in Nice' france

(post by 727Sky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Somebody doesn't get sarcasm.

He was making fun of those that do the same for gun control in other threads.
edit on 19-7-2016 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I was stationed with the 1st Infantry Division in Wuerzburg, and I still keep in touch with quite a few German locals over there. This is terrible stuff, but it happens all the time all over the world--we just have a microscope focused on these incidents right now, so it really makes it seem even worse.

In any event, carry often and train even more.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I really hope Mad Merkal is happy. The bloods on her hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The BBC is reporting that Daesh have released a video of the 17-year-old attacker in which he proclaims he is an "IS soldier" preparing for a suicide mission.

The so-called Islamic State has released a video purporting to show an Afghan asylum seeker making threats before attacking a German train.
www.bbc.co.uk...

It would appear the fears that Daesh would use the migrant crisis to insert its people into Europe are being realised.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

OP axe kid. Wasn't he 17? Anyhow, he was chanting jihadi junk alla akbar and such.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Stormdancer777

An axe-man who stormed a passenger train and hacked at terrified passengers while shouting "Allahu Akbar" has been identified as a 17-year-old Afghan who entered Germany as a lone refugee.

Wow, who could have seen this coming... said no one, ever.

So, when will innocent lives start to take a higher precedence than offended feelings and nations finally stand up to this crap by taking the most logical and prudent first step of shuttering their borders?

If the other side of the isle isn't starting to feel the same way, then they are blindly following their party's politics. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Daesh video of the attacker has been released.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd like to axe Merkala a question.....how bout those illegals now?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Islam is a religion of peace.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: crazyewok

not gun control.

even in an event abroad, howeverthe progression of most threads, like this probably will be:

immigrants
islam
isis
blm
gun control
obama

in that order

Yeah.
So, let's just skip straight to Obama.
Save time.

Harte

top topics