It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker with pic I would like to share

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey all, I like reading, but not so much posting. My sister's in law recently went on several ghost tours in Georgia . One of them ended up with the best ghost picture I have ever seen. They didn't notice it at all when pic was snapped, but found it when they returned to their hotel room that night. They rushed back to the house and snapped lots more pics but got nothing. Just wanted to share it here and see some reactions. I don't really care to make a thread about it, someone else maybe would like to ? I can email the pic to whoever. Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeh3t

Well, let's see it

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I don't know how to post it, hence the want to email it.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't think you're going to find anyone here who will give out private e mail. There are instructions on how to upload pics to ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think there is a thread permanently pinned to the top of one of the forums (board busiess, maybe?) that provides the steps to post a picture. But somebody will probably jump in and help you before either of us find it.

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

trying it

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It worked ! It was from the Sorrel Weed House in Savannah.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

So those 2 people were NOT in the frame when pic was taken?

And welcome to ATS

edit on 7 17 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Apart from the two zombies in the photo can your share what I'm supposed to be looking for?

Also welcome to ATS

B
edit on 11/01/2011 by BennyOj because: Added content

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
My sister's in law had lagged behind the group to snap a few pic's. It was just the 3 of them, and no they did not see these figures at all. They went back the next day to show the tour guide, and his jaw dropped.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

At first I thought maybe the bright image in the camera left window, but if it's the two people in the foreground...that's a bit creepy.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeh3t
My sister's in law had lagged behind the group to snap a few pic's. It was just the 3 of them, and no they did not see these figures at all. They went back the next day to show the tour guide, and his jaw dropped.

Is it me or does the guy look like a clown, with eye makeup?
Old circus folk maybe 👀

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Why is the background lighting shining on both their hair from the same direction, also on the sleeve of the one further back?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BennyOj

originally posted by: mikeh3t

Is it me or does the guy look like a clown, with eye makeup?
Old circus folk maybe 👀

Or maybe the joker and harlequin

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Maybe there is a streetlight nearby camera right. The right side of the house (outside) is lit more than the left side. There's a light source there.

Of course, if there were supernatural creatures light wouldn't really cast on them, would it?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Cool house. Where's the ghost?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Never mind. I see.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

They look pretty solid and are reflecting a light source off to their left. ( our right as we look. )

Never mind I see others notice the same thing.
edit on 7172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
To me, it looks like you can see the stair step through the front ones head.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi!

It's certainly well worth a look. Could you please email me the original unmodified photo here : onzeaout at hotmail dot fr, I'll see what I can do...

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join