It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some restricted zones to be lifted near Fukushima nuclear plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

For the first time since the 2011 nuclear disaster in Fukushima Prefecture, the government will lift the designation of some "difficult-to-return zones" around the crippled nuclear plant.

The rescinding is expected to be done gradually from around 2021. By that time, the government plans to undertake intensive decontamination work in central districts of municipalities, where residents will likely return, and districts along main roads.

The "difficult-to-return zones," which cover a total of 337 square kilometers, are areas where the radiation level exceeded 50 millisieverts per year after the accident at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant. Those areas are off-limits, in principle.

In some of the areas, however, radioactive contaminants have been washed away by rain or blown away by wind. Radiation from those substances has also dissipated naturally.

LINK

I have posted the quote directly below several times. I think it should be repeated as frequently as the topic of people moving back to Fukushima is brought up:

The entirety of Fukushima prefecture has been contaminated to where all of it must be declared a radioactivity management area.

Who are you going to believe? Unbiased scientists or biased politicians? When it comes to the Fukushima disaster, the biased parties in Japan have already admitted that they can't be trusted:

TEPCO's Fukushima meltdown apology: "It was a cover-up"

But if you want to inquire as to why, as I've mentioned to you, some 2.4 petaBecquerels of radioactive material have fallen on Japan, that material has been dispersed, contaminating Tohoku, Kanto, and western Japan. So in addition to the law setting the legal limit for exposure at 1mSv/yr, there is another law that states that absolutely nothing may be removed from a radioactive management area in which the levels exceed 40,000 Becquerels per square meter.

So the question becomes how many places or how much area has been contaminated beyond 40,000 Bq/m2? And according to the investigations, that answer is 140,000 km2. The entirety of Fukushima prefecture has been contaminated to where all of it must be declared a radioactivity management area. Indeed, while centered on Fukushima, parts of Chiba and Tokyo have also been contaminated. The number of people living in what must be called a radiation-controlled area is in the millions, and could exceed ten million.

LINK

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

In some of the areas, however, radioactive contaminants have been washed away by rain or blown away by wind.

Washed and blown away to where? It can only concentrate into gutters, drains, air filters, wheel wells, flora, fauna and fools.

Tepco: It go poof, all gone!

Radiation from those substances has also dissipated naturally.

Only the short half life elements. Some of that stuff is is going to irradiate for eons. Besides the 'crippled' plants are still there, the melted cores are still in there, still irradiating and dispersing to the environment. Every time it rains the basements overflow and they have to clean up the grounds in order to continue working.

The thing about rain and wind is it stirs up dust and dirt flushing it out and about, not 'away'.

Like when a major flood regurgitates the underground sewage and the whole place stinks? Theres your sign.

They are making this announcement to give the appearance they are 'getting back to normal' and those poor souls elected to be sacrificed to keep up appearances are fools rushing in. Shouldn't be harmful to them in the short run. Radioactive contamination is about the long haul. Bioaccumulation is the uptake of toxic elements in to biological life forms. Its an upward chain of transmission and concentration in higher life forms from the bottom of the food chain to the top.
edit on 17-7-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

edit on 17-7-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Great post. You're using high school-level physics to easily debunk the official story. That's how lame and ridiculous the official story is.

Who are TPTB in Japan trying to fool with the obvious nonsense that you just debunked?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Still waiting for all the dead bodies. Any day now,,,, five years and counting....come on...

Guess not.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Everyone, but mainly Japanese.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is a good opportunity to buy up much of the area for pennies on the dollar, So future generations of your family can use it once it's safe again. Thats a super long term plan though, And could be risky due to sea level rise. In any case, im sure someone can figure out how to make money form the property.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
This is a good opportunity to buy up much of the area for pennies on the dollar, So future generations of your family can use it once it's safe again. Thats a super long term plan though, And could be risky due to sea level rise. In any case, im sure someone can figure out how to make money form the property.

But people in the area are over 70 years old and the grandkids don't want to return even to the schools.
Anyway,on today's news said the women are losing hair, the funny thing is they blame it on old age and only show old people.
I guess you know they are importing the rice from the area to Great Britain, so all must be well. The area is polluted with radiation and the world needs to know it and the ocean on a daily basis is being contanminated but its OK, the Tokyo Olympics is soon to be held in a few years.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

But people in the area are over 70 years old and the grandkids don't want to return even to the schools.
Anyway,on today's news said the women are losing hair, the funny thing is they blame it on old age and only show old people.
I guess you know they are importing the rice from the area to Great Britain, so all must be well. The area is polluted with radiation and the world needs to know it and the ocean on a daily basis is being contanminated but its OK, the Tokyo Olympics is soon to be held in a few years.

You are completely wrong, The Japanese government even said it was ok!

/s

The rice thing i don't think is as huge a deal, I doubt it's extremely irradiated (Although please if you can, prove me wrong, genuinely would like to know). I think the biggest issue is that run off into the ocean. It's devastating.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

/s

The rice thing i don't think is as huge a deal, I doubt it's extremely irradiated (Although please if you can, prove me wrong, genuinely would like to know). I think the biggest issue is that run off into the ocean. It's devastating.

I don't like being wrong and I wouldn't want to voice my opinion here as that of a person being wrong, so I'll accept your agreement that I'm wrong on this issue only because of the source I got it from. It is true that the waters are being containmentated , but sadly, the seaweed and sea salt is being affected also. Can I buy sea salt from the Mediterrainin.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Still waiting for all the dead bodies. Any day now,,,, five years and counting....come on...

Guess not.

Nice. Its not about the 'bodies littering' the country side. Its about the increasing mutations occurring over generations and how that will effect the human genome.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

/s

I don't like being wrong and I wouldn't want to voice my opinion here as that of a person being wrong, so I'll accept your agreement that I'm wrong on this issue only because of the source I got it from. It is true that the waters are being containmentated , but sadly, the seaweed and sea salt is being affected also. Can I buy sea salt from the Mediterrainin.

/s means sarcasm mate... It mean's im agreeing with you

top topics

join