It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Guru's search for enlightenment...withought knowing this was so

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When I was very small and consciousness was similar it now... just seeing. But then there was no real comprehension of what the world was in all the concepts people attach too; I saw a litter of cats being born... I didn't even know what I was looking at. I was told it was a cat giving birth, but never seeing a cat or having a comprehension of such a thing as birth... it just looked like a slightly moving pile of multi-colored leaves, something I had experienced before in the seeing them raked, being held and looked at closely and playing in them the season before.

Same way, not much later with a bee hive. I saw the swarm and it just appeared as a mass of fur on close inspection, and well what does one do with those creatures made of fur? Petting it was a mistake with as many stings as strands of hair thanks to the maximum exposure without being naked called diaper suit...

p.s. not all living things enjoy being petted.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness I don't like being manhandled or patted on the head, accidentally touched in various areas... my cat is really good at letting his mom and pop know this..in very subtle ways...
So as much as I made mistakes with animals as a child, I have learned a lot about respect of ones personal space..and the slightest if slights can set off defensive behaviors in animals and human beings
Your so right on!
the part about the abused kid taking off in car and trying to keep little guru as his own..trying for love and comfort and yet not fully understanding it... hating it though, it felt wholesome and good..wanting to slowly destroy what one never knew..and yet needing it desperately... was about what I meant in that part of story.
Dealing with abusive cycles is very difficult and one must cut the negative cord somehow.
Thanks for your post, as I would like to go more into some of the characters...and realize how much pain I know can attract others in pain..hopefully to be let go..and feeling able to move on..into a safe space.
Thank you, you post helps a lot.
It seems I made a long story short with little Guru's... journey.
I love how you could see the bundle of kittens born in a moving pile of leaves... very beautiful and heart warming, your writing, thank you.moving leaves reminds me of the little whirlpools that go in circles during Autumn!πŸŽƒethereal spirit of a father or mother wind
Parental wind flow...
peace, B.B.D

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Youre welcome, indeed thats what it appeared as a lightly stirred pile of leaves and just a memory of the words saying the concepts of cat and giving birth. Well, it was only later on when playing with one of the kittens did I learn what a cat actually was... but at the time sight consciousness and sound consciousness had no way to connect the two things so the cat giving birth was just a pile of leaves gently stirred like the wind you mentioned, although more poetically.

The escape of course, is similar to this... there is a master of the mind that has said: Zen mind, beginners mind. In experience of this state of clear seeing as continuous from many years and lifetimes of practice; it is something I can verify as an experience... when one becomes detached from all of those concepts and the mind returns back to what it once was and the concepts are just as ethereal but not unknown as when we were "beginners" or babies.

The freedom is one is not attached to all of this known, as it does not interfere with what is arising and passing by like and dislike... there are a myriad of uncountable things arising in each moment, choosing the past over that arising and calling whatever it is dis-pleasurable is not the appreciation of life but the appreciation of death as something someone feels they have already killed by experience with an ego. Yet there is no possible way in the present always arising impermanence of being to make something permanent in nature except via a past called memory.

In such a way we create our own heavens and hells moment to moment to moment, and no one else is responsible for how we view all that arising except ourselves in such attachments one has personally taken to form such a bias against the present and the future that has nothing to do with the bags one has packed called memory to drag along that linger over everything as a ghost wishing to haunt or ruin each new arising. The sad thing is in doing so? One does not realize they are continually robbing happiness when stuffing things in such boxes called memory and past.

Of course, when one has appreciation for life and possibility then such luggage is light... it spawns creative possibility, it adds every bit of magic to the world that refuses to let go and let real happiness arise under the delusion that happiness of past can even be packed away for the future, except in yet another memory or dream within a dream itself... still not the present but just an attempt at re-creation of it via memory in that present moment... and the sad thing? All that was beautiful and arising as a possibility of a moment of happiness and perfection in that moment was entirely missed in that bias for what has already passed.

To think so many beings do this every waking moment and miss out on the beauty of impermanence when seen properly, is a very chilling ghost story as it means the zombie apocalypse has been occurring all around us for perhaps millions of years, until one wakes up and lets go of such rotting corpses of oneself we've constantly dragged around calling it a self. Of course at that point, the horror doesn't end, as in empathy of such awakening and no longer dragging a string of our past self around, is all of those still dragging not only their own but others around as well in such ignorance of not knowing, they are doing so.

Of course peace means allowing your grandmother to make coffee through you when her energy comes to visit. Such is being a good host to ones guest... however, some are not pleasant company and will continue to only bury themselves despite all pointing and admonishment that such grasping only becomes the dirt and weight that not only covers but keeps them buried after their form is no longer bound by the energy that animates it, and the experience of the void that one has fled from in the material becomes the very up or down spiral for birth and death that the karma of that life they've led has made their bed in which to lay in or dwell.

Thank you, for your addition to creativity and adding beauty to the world... it is one of pure intention and seeing that it brings others happiness is a payment worth accepting, many take the work of that as themselves and it forms an ego when it is simply clothes hanging in a closet we all share and dress up with called words. Deed is similar as far as intention goes. Just being and just doing without intent other than the doing or being is also a form of happiness that can of benefit to others yet when done simply for oneself asking ones intent for such doing and asking it of others is a good idea, that way expectations are clear... the sad thing of course is one does not respect another's mode or expression of being because it is in a form not oneself nor what they expect or want it to be, because that turns into control and slavery among individuals... giving rise to the very duality or not being at peace with things as they arise and pass as it is in that moment in which it arises... we of course condition others in how to react around us and what is appropriate and inappropriate and of course mutual respect says fine but that is your decision which makes it your responsibility to uphold not mine unless out of mutual respect for ones being.

:p The strange thing is, it is not as complicated as it seems, and yet it is... all of these various personal contracts of what and how happiness is achieved when it is just always arising and going by missed, by those various personal attachments. Especially when flown under a banner to say it has more validity yet under close inspection, that banner is waved in a personal manner and just a stick carried around to smack others with engraved with the word respect.

The move towards equality from a position of equanimity is an interesting one to watch... as there are so many justifications for clinging to something that harms themselves and others and yet many are too ignorant due to that held hate and greed, whether given or borrowed to carry around as an excuse for it continuing instead of simply laying it down and experiencing happiness fresh and new as it continually arises.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'm sure I'm guilty of this..in my world...wishing someone dead and sucking the last breath out of them in an act of mere jealousy...really? Sinking that low?
Words unspoken written upon screen, with love and compassion
A spell unseen,
Is broken
Peace
May your curse be scattered in the dust, wind and rain
I see too much pain
To lower myself into getting even
And I'm alive and well
Still breathing.....

Thanks for trying, cute
Been returning to your stupid planet too many times
To deal in petty things
I'll be where the dragonfly dwell
Smoke and water
At the wishing well
Just who wants me dead
Is easy to tell!
Awe fresh air
Thank you and peace
In the name of All God
Most merciful~ΒΆ~

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

much better to stick to those wings of freedom; than the chains of ones own making. May that wind carry you well and when you decide to perch it is in full solidity of being and with great purpose that rivals that of flying free as ones own master.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarknessones own master...? much love!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Here more pearls of ancient wisdom; ______beforeitsnews/spirit/2016/07/short-inspirational-stories-from-masters-to-overcome-end-day-fears-2503813.html

edit on 16-7-2016 by Suanna because: link was not funtioning

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Suannaappreciate the post.πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sure, any labels you choose for oneself or others is always under ones power of choice. When doing anything in this world there are countless choices, and knowing the intent before action or reaction... is what brings us peace.

Acceptance is love of course... unconditional is the largest hurdle of learning such a thing though, many don't learn that one until they peer into one of their children's eyes for the first time. I know I didn't know what it was... it still took over 9-10 years after that to put that towards other people, where I just accept them the same.

Doesn't mean I need to condone such things that hurt or harm by sticking around the people doing such, as it really is only self injurious and it gets painful to watch someone feeling they need to constantly defend some or all actions like a child thats in trouble for choices instead of just simply being and dwelling in the peace of that being.

Sorry to turn your beautiful poem into off track... I didn't comment but the gnome story was very very good reminded me a little bit of the movie Coraline.

I don't know if you've considered it, but I'd encourage you to add art to your stories I dont know if that is a co-arising gift to your writing or not but put them together and write them into children's books. You can bulk send things for copy-writing for one fee to the gov agency that does it under 20 bucks no matter the amount of books or materials sent last I checked. Compile it into an ereader format then drop it for sale on Amazon...

You've a talent it would be nice to see you do something with it... more than just sharing on forums.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness thanks any one can take my writing for themselves... and hopefully make a prophet, I'm not sure it is a true calling...i'd like to study math and medicine... or food and cooking...i'd sell recipe's knot Mt children stories or what not and my best friend that is an artist defriended me... she was the only one I would work with.
I might try for an epic once I get back on my feet and my mind isn't so messed up... and I would consider selling that..until I get back to health and wellness..
Thank you for your kind words and wisdom.
Have a nice Sunday.πŸŽ‘πŸŽ€πŸŽ’

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

understandable. Good luck getting back on your feet... and making the light at the end of the tunnel an epic one? Sounds like a great set of goals to keep you striving forward.

Thanks for the future well-wishing PeppyCat
Obviously, I couldn't help but to return the favor.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join