It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Those videos are a crack up. High crimes and treason...

...they said baaaad things. Especially the second one where she stands before a judge and he reads the riot act to her.

Since when did this country put people in jail for what they say about others?

Wipe the American slate, turn the clock back to the Soviet and Nazi form of 'Justice'. Murdering people on camera gets off scott free, people who speak out, get jailed.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

[SNIP]

I'm just casually jumping in at the end here. I dont know what you've been saying, but after that I dont believe anything you say.

NO WAY!

No way white people HATE black people because of beards, chicken or watermelon.

Most any man dons a beard from time to time.

And I dont know anybody that doesn't like chicken; I've only known one person that didn't like watermelon.

Sure fried chicken & watermelon is a stereotype that amuses many people, but it isnt a CAUSE for HATE, nor if such a stereotype does amuse people it does it inherently mean they HATE them as a group.

And NO WAY you've asked people 'why do you hate us' and gotten any of those 3 as answers. No way in hell.

Peoples inability to take a joke is the real problem here, as demonstrated by the fact most big comedians wont even play college campuses anymore.

Comedian and actor Chris Rock told New York magazine he stopped playing colleges because they’ve gotten “way too conservative.”

Writer Frank Rich asked Rock about some of his recent, controversial jokes about the Boston Marathon, 9/11 and the World Trade Center, and whether the backlash could hurt his career. Diving deeper, Rich asked Rock about his thoughts on students’ attempt to block Bill Maher from speaking on campus due to his comments on HBO about Muslims. That’s when Rock said college campuses in America were too conservative, though, not necessarily in a political way:

"Not in their political views — not like they’re voting Republican — but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody. Kids raised on a culture of “We’re not going to keep score in the game because we don’t want anybody to lose.” Or just ignoring race to a fault. You can’t say “the black kid over there.” No, it’s “the guy with the red shoes.” You can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive."
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 16-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/16/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed quote of deleted post.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
I have asked over 500 white people in my studies why you hate black people.

Because they eat watermelon.
Because they stink.
Because they have beards.
Because they sell drugs
Because they just sitting on welfare and collecting food stamps.
Because they have big lips
Because they eat all the fried chicken
Because they spending food stamps on shrimp
Because they animals and they do not deserved to be liked
Because I pay taxes
Because they look like monkeys

I'm just casually jumping in at the end here. I dont know what you've been saying, but after that I dont believe anything you say.

NO WAY!

No way white people HATE black people because of beards, chicken or watermelon.

Most any man dons a beard from time to time.

And I dont know anybody that doesn't like chicken; I've only known one person that didn't like watermelon.

Sure fried chicken & watermelon is a stereotype that amuses many people, but it isnt a CAUSE for HATE, nor if such a stereotype does amuse people it does it inherently mean they HATE them as a group.

And NO WAY you've asked people 'why do you hate us' and gotten any of those 3 as answers. No way in hell.

Peoples inability to take a joke is the real problem here, as demonstrated by the fact most big comedians wont even play college campuses anymore.

Comedian and actor Chris Rock told New York magazine he stopped playing colleges because they’ve gotten “way too conservative.”

Writer Frank Rich asked Rock about some of his recent, controversial jokes about the Boston Marathon, 9/11 and the World Trade Center, and whether the backlash could hurt his career. Diving deeper, Rich asked Rock about his thoughts on students’ attempt to block Bill Maher from speaking on campus due to his comments on HBO about Muslims. That’s when Rock said college campuses in America were too conservative, though, not necessarily in a political way:

"Not in their political views — not like they’re voting Republican — but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody. Kids raised on a culture of “We’re not going to keep score in the game because we don’t want anybody to lose.” Or just ignoring race to a fault. You can’t say “the black kid over there.” No, it’s “the guy with the red shoes.” You can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive."
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Just ask some racist people that you might know or go on playstation or Xbox and listen to the kids thats under 14,you will utterly be amazed at the stuff they have been taught about black people...truly amazing and until you do that,until you ask that question to atleast 100 plus racist people then you will never know how seriously deep it has gotten.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

yeah and like the first few replys are saying whites have more guns and use guns more than blacks. the exact Fu#*ing opposite of "whites are not violent".
edit on 16-7-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

You made a complete blanket statement about the attitudes of racist black people, say that their interaction with white people is limited because of their attitudes, and then try to somehow spin that white racists are not only few far in between while somehow not commenting on their attitudes being a reason why their interactions with black people are limited. In reality both have horrible attitudes that limit any or all diverse interactions.

Also, you're showing some bias here by trying to spin your opinion about blacks being more racist than whites off as fact when neither history backs that up and nor does the fact that the sheer number of white supremacist and neo nazi groups in this country dwarf the number of known black hate groups.

You may need to check your own self for racist views before you start preaching to everyone else

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

What do you have to say about the high % of white cop killers?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join