It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do covert racists ignore the facts? when does it stop?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I'm just curious, why are there so many cover racists, [snipped] who ignorantly deny obvious facts to suit their delusional ideas?

I always see these folks present false myths such as

• Cops kill more white people than blacks
    This is a myth, there is no federal regulation or organization that keeps track of cop on civilian shootings, and police departments are not and often do not report them. So how can we have accurate states? The Washington post asked how many police shootings take place in a year, they discovered NO ONE knows! source -> www.washingtonpost.com...

In fact, the ATTORNEY GENERAL of the UNITED STATES, and the DIRECTOR of the FBI have both admitted and quoted eachother stating that we do not keep national records on how many people are shot and or killed by the police. This should outrage anyone, but it wont, because we are too caught up on race. Why is it that the director of the FBI does not know how many people are shot by police?!!

• Why don't black people protest black on black killings?
    Another myth, black people do protest black on black killings, black people do have organizations dedicated to preventing black on black violence and gang violence. BLM was not started for that purpose, but many organizations were and still function, though they don't receive much attention because it doesn't fit your agendas.

• Black people don't work, use welfare to buy drugs
    More myth, actually thanks to OBAMA all welfare recipients are required to work, and cannot even start the application process without providing proof that one is employed or seeking employment. It's also been discovered that a very low percentage (less than 6%) of welfare recipients drug tested actually tested positive for any substance (excluding legal prescriptions).

• Michael Brown didn't have his hands up
    How would you know? Truth is there are only 2 people that know, one is dead and the other is a cop. None of us were there either, so why are people touting this as FACT?

I could go on all day, but I won't. I'd just love to see so called educated and enlightened folks really use their mind instead of letting their conscious and subconscious racism be the core of their replies around here, it's really obvious and disgusting. If you want to debate and discuss these social issues, do so with facts - you relying on bogus myths and inaccurate information to prove biased points is only fueling the fire. It's making the problem worse. In fact, you are a soldier of the problem by acting in this way, you are literally fighting on the front lines dedicating your social life to the problem.

It's 2016 now, and it's very obvious that these falsehoods are having an impact on society, an impact so deep now that

• All cop on black killings are justified, not one single cop killing is wrong.
  • The president is bad, just because he's black
  • Cop on white killings don't matter because there's too many black ones overshadowing
  • The enemies people focused on during the wall st. protests, you know, the 1%, have been forgotten about, now it's race vs race, religion vs religion, just as they planned.
  • Billions are spent on defense against terrorism, but an American is 10 times more likely (and possibly more since cops don't report all shootings) to be shot and killed by police before being killed by terrorism.
  • The "radical" Oregon ranchers and "radical" blacks are one in the same, but view eachother as the worst of enemies, extremes of both ends. The only two civilian groups that would be willing to fight tooth and nail for this country are the worst of enemies. I'll bet very little 1st generation immigrants and other cultures residing in america will fight for it like american blacks and whites will.
  • .. to continue the above, the only two groups that stand any chance at correcting the incorrect within all ranks of government have been divided, and have been conquered. Just like they divided the muslims in the middle east, and conquered them. Just like they divided the Africans in Africa, and conquered them.

When does it stop? Is the life of the white boy killed like a dog going to go unnoticed because so many blacks have been killed the same way and people don't want to seem biased? Is the life of the next black boy killed going to go unnoticed because 5 white cops in dallas have been killed? What the hell is this eye for an eye thing? How can we have eye for an eye towards people we don't even know miles away when we keep our own homes LOCKED day and night because we don't trust our neighbors?

Time to really wake up folks. I used to be "racist" against muslims just a few short years ago, ironically while I was in the army. I've educated myself and grown out of that, I recommend you people do the same. There are bigger enemies lurking.

edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jul 14 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in this country. What's racist about discussing this reality?

Also Islam is not a race. It is a religion that people have a choice to take part in. There's nothing wrong with being against Islam.
edit on 14-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com...

Your info is outdated.

If you want to focus on the small community of ATS as the catalyst for your rant that's fine but you would do well to find out who and what is pushing this narrative.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
13% of the population commits over 50% of the violent crime in this country. What's racist about discussing this reality?

It could also equally be argued that these statistics you are using rely on CONVICTIONS only and not CHARGES. Statistics show that white people are more likely to get a plea-deal consisting of probation or a program before jail time, with a cop out to a lesser charge (or a complete dismissal) than blacks or latinos. So their crimes are LESS likely to appear in the statistic pool you gather your data from when compared to blacks.

Statistics show there are more white women in battered women shelters than there are black, yet there are more black men in jail for domestic violence. See what I mean?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
www.washingtonpost.com...

Your info is outdated.

If you want to focus on the small community of ATS as the catalyst for your rant that's fine but you would do well to find out who and what is pushing this narrative.

This is very strange, how is my information outdated, when right there on your own source it clearly states, and I quote

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

Again, there is no regulation or federal agency reporting police killings, it's literally a civilians job to try to find out. Secondly, if you read the information on majority of the white bodies on the link you just sourced from, they literally all read "suspect led police on high speed chase, suspect shot at officers, suspect lunged with knife injuring officer". Much different from selling cigarettes.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Everyone is a raceist in some way. I am so are you.

Its human nature.

Gin

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Again, there is no regulation or federal agency reporting police killings, it's literally a civilians job to try to find out.

Oh really. Well check this out. FBI's Uniform Crime Reports.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: theySeeme

Again, there is no regulation or federal agency reporting police killings, it's literally a civilians job to try to find out.

Oh really. Well check this out. FBI's Uniform Crime Reports.

Do you even read your own sources? The link you just provided only shows law enforcement officers killed. It does not show civilians killed at all.

link   
Attourney General Loretta Lynch admits we don't keep statitics - after the head of FBI, the same guy who checked Clinton, admitted so. Here is the video, straight from her mouth.

link   
Why don't black people protest black on black killings?

Another myth, black people do protest black on black killings, black people do have organizations dedicated to preventing black on black violence and gang violence. BLM was not started for that purpose, but many organizations were and still function, though they don't receive much attention because it doesn't fit your agendas.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I choose not to believe BLM propaganda presented as 'fact' to promote a racist ideology from an organisation claiming to be anti-racism. The absurd notion of fighting non-existent institutional racism is nothing more than a campaign to further the power of certain people in Washington DC.

There are already laws in place to stop 'institutionalised racism' and you can start legal charges against individuals within the system you suspect of being motivated by racial prejudices.

The real divide is not racial. It is between the hyper rich and the increasingly poor. The oligarchs and the subjects. The sooner people see past whatever divide and conquer campaign the oligarchs throw up the sooner we can end the real problem.

Groups like BLM and their propaganda are little more than an organised distraction.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

This covert racism is likely a mixture of a holdover from yesteryear, mixed with the political class keeping folk divided so that populations can be forced to not only accept, but willingly promote the continuance of a hegemony, with regard to the quality and accountability of their representatives and the "leader" of their nation.

This hegemony only benefits the enemies of freedom, who own the banks, the federal reserve, the land under your feet and the politicians who administrate on their behalf, not the behalf of citizens generally.

It's the oldest shell game ever devised, older than the term that describes it by many, many moons.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
fighting non-existent institutional racism.

I just want to be clear I understand you here, are you saying that institutional racism doesn't exist?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

This covert racism is likely a mixture of a holdover from yesteryear, mixed with the political class keeping folk divided so that populations can be forced to not only accept, but willingly promote the continuance of a hegemony, with regard to the quality and accountability of their representatives and the "leader" of their nation.

This hegemony only benefits the enemies of freedom, who own the banks, the federal reserve, the land under your feet and the politicians who administrate on their behalf, not the behalf of citizens generally.

It's the oldest shell game ever devised, older than the term that describes it by many, many moons.
You get it entirely. When does it stop though? Why is it that the majority of people are on the wrong sides of the fence? If someone is on a side, they are on the wrong side.

I mean even in an above post, a man claims my information is outdated, even though on his own source it clearly states those statistics were gathered from random sources, even though our own Attorney General has admitted, as has the head of the FBI, that we don't keep national statistics on cop -> civilian shootings. That post has the most stars in this topic. Even though it's totally incorrect.

Gin

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Well my bad. Mixed up killings of civilians with police officers.

Well here's something else. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the data from the FBI and Centers for Disease Control.

From 2003 through 2012, law-enforcement officers killed an average of 429 people per year in “legal interventions.” These include a relatively small number of innocent people killed by cops and many more who died due to reasonable use of force.

On average, 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012, according to the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports. Using FBI and CDC statistics, Professor Johnson calculates that 112 black men, on average, suffered both justified and unjustified police-involved deaths annually during this period.

This equals 2.5 percent of these 4,472 yearly deaths. For every black man — criminal or innocent — killed by a cop, 40 black men were murdered by other black men. The, at most, 2.5 percent of the problem generates relentless rage.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Well my bad. Mixed up killings of civilians with police officers.

Well here's something else. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the data from the FBI and Centers for Disease Control.

From 2003 through 2012, law-enforcement officers killed an average of 429 people per year in “legal interventions.” These include a relatively small number of innocent people killed by cops and many more who died due to reasonable use of force.

On average, 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012, according to the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports. Using FBI and CDC statistics, Professor Johnson calculates that 112 black men, on average, suffered both justified and unjustified police-involved deaths annually during this period.

This equals 2.5 percent of these 4,472 yearly deaths. For every black man — criminal or innocent — killed by a cop, 40 black men were murdered by other black men. The, at most, 2.5 percent of the problem generates relentless rage.

The ATTORNEY GENERAL of the U.S has admitted that we do not keep statistics of cop on civilian killings, and she quoted the DIRECTOR of the FBI James Comey here in this video. They both express serious concerns about why we don't.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This really should be in the mud pit...

You have already made up your mind that anyone that doesn't agree with your line of thought (100%)is a racist so its not like an actual conversation can take place.
edit on 14-7-2016 by Irishhaf because: additional thought

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Everyone is a raceist in some way. I am so are you.

Its human nature.

That is a lie.

One usually spouted by racists.

I had never considered you to be like that, hope I am wrong and you were being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
This really should be in the mud pit...

You have already made up your mind that anyone that doesn't agree with your line of thought (100%)is a racist so its not like an actual conversation can take place.

Agree with my line of thought? People are saying that statistics are kept of police on civilian killings (doesnt matter what race), when the fact is that we DON'T! The Attorney General and the Director of the FBI have expressed concern about us not keeping records, as I have shown on video.

You cannot fault me for providing facts and sources to make my case.

I refuse to allow a few people to try to sabotage my thread with lies and false-stars, I will provide facts, sources and prove my case.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

When does it end? When the people, all of them, refuse to be led, demand to be able to lead for themselves. It stops when the banks loose their power, when the petrodollar ends, when the structures which underpin society as we know it evaporate, or are dethroned by a disgusted populous. It ends when the power is taken from the hands of those who wield it in the shadows, and distributed in the light of day, amongst those over whom it is wielded, when the people become the masters of their own fate, the sculptors of their own destiny, free of usurping influences, and the corrupt representatives those influences rely on to make their machinations manifest.

As for believing bad data, there will always be those who find the data they like, and stand behind it regardless of its justification or accuracy. There were those who opposed civil rights, there were those who opposed rights for women, and there will be those who oppose the idea that the people must be the only legitimate power in a nation. All one can hope, is that enough people come together to stand against this tide of stupidity, that it's existence is a dwindling, guttering thing, rather than a roaring, chaotic vortex, destroying all in its path.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join