It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Aquarius, What It Means.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Not exactly, for we are getting off the Mill of precession.

BUT, to effect the change the role of Shiva is played out. This is the fulfillment of manifesting the Christ, God in the flesh, for Earth.

A being, Lord, comes at the beggining of each Age. Jesus was that for Pisces. BUT, Jesus was saying he is not only that, a Lord, but the Christ. The Christ is the representative God. In contrast the Lords that have been coming, for the Ages, are only placeholders, until the God comes; the Christ.

The coming of the Christ means we are evolving; changing; going up; taking a step closer to God. Going to the God dimension, call it the 5th dimension; for that is how much of a change it is.

No, we do not stop being physical; we do not stop being male and female; but we do get improved bodies, and more control over what our bodies do. For example, no more shaving; if you do not want hair there, don't grow it. I also see that a human can provide all the power for electrical needs; with their mind; as an afterthought. Say good bye to J. P. Morgan.

The way the process works is reincarnation. Thats what the second coming is. The second coming performs the role of Shiva. Thus making the soul two in one; savior and destroyer. And, in both lives, this human gives his will to the Father; Creator; thus being three in one; replacing the Lords of precession - taking us off that Mill.

Remember what God is. God is one. This means all the spirits in a human are going to be removed.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I don't suppose you have any kind of actual proof of any of this? Yeah... I thought not. Thanks for the eye workout... I rolled them about ten times reading your post.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Germpool

Shiva, Christ, telling your body not to grow facial hair, JP Morgan... what do these things have in common? Interesting thoughts but I'm just not understanding a lot of this

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
But wasn't all this supposed to be happening fifty years ago?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Yeah...the Moon is in the 7th House....and Jupiter aligns with Mars.
Peace will guide the planets...

This is the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Actually I do. Its what I did.

On pre-dawn on a friday I gave my will to God (not Jesus), after a night of the deepest introspection.

The following sunday evening I got supernaturlly effected. This lasted a few days, biggest being the 1st two days.

Its on the second day that I did good. I wanted to DO something, while thus effected; so I did the only ritual I have ever done. I gathered some articles, went to the park nextdoor, and buried them.

The idea was to rid us of the monsters in us. It has to go somewhere, so I was creating a place.

This was over 13 years ago. April 22, 2003 to be exact.

Since I have had time to think on it; its the removal of duality, the fight in us.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Well no. Each Age is 2160 years. At the beginning od each Age comes the Lord, for that Age. Jesus was this; played that role. That was only 2k years ago.

So, technically, we are still 44 years off.

But the days are cut short.

edit; well 44 is an arbitrary number. The number I like now is 216. This year is 2016... Saying its this year.
edit on 13-7-2016 by Germpool because: had to correct my ways.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Then re-read the post, and look up terms; until you do.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Who comes up with this stuff...seriously?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well, for me, it started with my experience. There are a few songs floating around out there, such as the one posted here.

Then I got to know precession, namely the Hindu version.

If you do not know it; may be well advised to read up on it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well I knew of precession, somewhat, from Graham Hancock's The Fingerprints of the Gods. I knew it was about the slow wobble.

But it has been since that I learned the Hindu version. And it fits.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well, for me, it started with my experience

what experience?

If you do not know it; may be well advised to read up on it.

You started the thread, how about supplying some links on what you think is relevant to your thread and some might engage you in serious discussion,

Otherwise, you will experience something something else, the death of your thread.

Rereading your OP, I assume you watched a youtube video and now think you know something and are here to enlighten us.

Please share some links, or if it is a video, share that.

Telling readers to read up on procession and look up terms you included in your OP jut sounds like you haven't a clue what you are on about.

Like many before you I think you are looking for validation on whatever your beliefs might be.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Your right I have not, in this thread, spoken of my experience. But you, my friend, border on the rude. You make assumptions, Like saying I know not; then judge me based on the assumptions you make.

I will determine when this thread diesw.

It may never, now.

Keep reading, you may learn. But I assume you are the type that does not judge from content, you are ouit to judge the character; in the fight are you?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Will that mean it will be all right to talk to yourself after that happens?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
New age whooey poowey Gnosisisfaith/ germpool Seven words into the OP and we already know who you are.

How many accounts do you have currently active?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Only our friend Gnosisisfaith comes up with this stuff. He has already posted this time and time again over the last 7 months.

how much longer do we have to read it over and over?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I know not of this person, but I can almost guarantee that what he says is not what I say.

Namely that the second coming is the reincarnation of Jesus. And its about the removal of duality.

Because this is what I learned. No, not from watching a youtube video; not anything on the Internet. Aye, I read a couple books, to warm me up; but my experience told me.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

But you, my friend, border on the rude.

How so?

Does things that touch too close to home hurt that much that you take it as an insult?

You make assumptions, Like saying I know not; then judge me based on the assumptions you make.

Yes, I make assumptions.

Well my perception is that you dont from how you have expressed yourself, it sounds like you watched a video and are regurgitating some info you heard in that video.

Now, please do point where I made any judgement about you.

If my opinion seems like I am judging you than thank you for empowering me to do so even though I have not.

Keep reading, you may learn. But I assume you are the type that does not judge from content, you are ouit to judge the character; in the fight are you?

Yes I may learn a thing or two, care to share something with the readers?

There is no content or character to judge, just your words about what you believe entering the age of Aquarius means which like I said sounds like things I have heard in youtube videos promoting new age ideas.

I am in no fight.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I read a couple books,

So you have read 2 books and had an experience.

I have read 3 books and had 2 experiences

so

Namely that the second coming is the reincarnation of Jesus. And its about the removal of duality.

Does that mean the removal of the self (individual awareness) as well in your opinion?

but I can almost guarantee that what he says is not what I say.

How do you know its a 'he' and what guarantees can you make?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

Oh gee...you should have saved the finger work out as well and not clicked on the thread...problem solved

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join