It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Aquarius, What It Means.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The age of Aquarius is just a cycle of time and astronomical movement of the sun.

If it is supposed to usher in anything it doesn't look good. Jesus has good moral teachings but Christianity is a curse and has people worshipping a God who is very wicked if you ever actually read the Bible his personality is that of a psychopath worse than Stalin.

But throw in a nice guy like Jesus and tell them he is God too and all of a sudden it's OK.

If Aquarius wants to something beneficial for humanity he should tell us what we are doing here in the first place and get the devil worshipping governments to stop staging wars for prophet.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Okay, my experience - short version.

I gave my will to God on friday. The following sunday evening I was energized. Not like I wanted to run the 100 yard dash; more like a good dose of Shrooms. i walked outback to smoke a cigg, and whamo I was tripping.

Things lead up to this. I was effected on the 20th. On the 10th I discovered GLP. It was a release for me; I had always been God curious, but trying to talk to my rl friends was talking to a wall. So, on GLP I let loose. I was also having fun; it was the 1st time I had been on a forum.

I was an ex Everquest player. I had stopped for a year; but missed that social atmosphere. GLP provided that. Anyway, I got into talking od God. Mind you I was pretty secular; not into the Bible; just too tedious. My curiosity was how this God in the flesh, technically, works. Trying to figure it out.

I had just quit my job, too. To ostensibly get a better one. But I had some money in the bank; could take a vaca a while 1st. It was the start of this vaca that I discovered GLP. This was April of 2003. Yes, I been waiting for over 13 years.

So, the more I talked on GLP the happier I got. Got to the point where I stopped eating; not hungry. Then, like a day later, I stopped sleeping; no longer tired.

I think it was a specific thing which started the not sleeping. I did an allnight thread. It was not planned that way; just happened. I was searching, seeking; drilling down. It would go like; I would ask a question, then reply answering that question; which lead to another question; and so it went; all night. The conclusion of that thread scared me to the bone; I vowed not to go on GLP again (I was back like a day later, giggle). The conclusion; "The Matrix."

That was perhaps a wednesday morning, the 16th. But it lead me, on the following thursdaynight, into friday; this most introspective look. This ended with giving my will to God, something I had been mulling over since I read about that in an Edgar Cayce book.

So, back to being energized. I was having Easter dinner with immediate family. Didn't tell them. Didn't tell them I hadn't been eating or sleeping for almost a week. But I could only force down a few bites; thats when I told them I hadn't been eating.

My step-dad was there. He is a retired engineer: did computers. He is also a professed atheist; God not proven to him. So, the things he said that night were not him; "Okay, I think you are ready. Never kill a human, and do not hate, its not good for you" Then he said; "What do you want?" I was not expecting that, so I said the 1st thing that popped in; "I want it all." He replied; "Its a wrap."

Later he could not recall uttering those words, and had no idea why he would say such a thing. I thinking someone spoke thru him.

This energizing last a few days. On the 1st day it was all about me. I lived alone, ATT; having booted my GF like 1.5 months ago. But here I was, all effected, and knowing its about God because thats what I was into on GLP the week before. BUT, noone was coming to my door; noone was "welcoming me". So, I got it in my head I had to claim myslef, aslike to the mirror. This would entail going somewhere public and having sex (with a girl; I am hetero). This would force the mirror to admit who/what I was.

But I compromised, went to our pool 3 times in a row. I kept going back because I never did the job. But during those visits I saw the humanoid forms of the planets in our solar system:

1st visit = Pluto; a guinea pig for my mission. A middle aged spanish lady. I went into the pool. Then walked up to her and said Hi. She replied in spanish, which I know not; so I walked away. The will of god, pluto is.

2nd: Pluto was still there but now another guy, middle aged, kinda short and balding. Mercury. He was laying in the chair next to the one I had started using. So, we small talked. But one thing he said; look to the sky -= the clouds - you may see something. Then I left.

3rd: Pluto and Mercury were gone. It was empty. I layed down, gazed at the clouds. I did see something; just like a little robinhood, with that hat; but no weapon. When I looked back down all theses people were there; the rest of the solar system. Uranus, Neptune are twins, and Saturn, looked hermaphrodite; stayed longer as the others left. I never talked to any. Just layed there and looked at the three for a while, then played Tarzan in the pool, then left. Saturn was the only one still there when I left.

2nd day: better. So, claim myself not the way, but I wanted to DO something: I was still effected. I did the only ritual I have ever done. I gathered some articles, went to the nextdoor park; and buried them (just my hands, a small bundle).

The idea was to rid us of the monsters in us; get rid of the duality in us. It had to go somewhere, so I was creating a place.

That night I was like; "So where is my change?" I did another allnight thread, this time almost on purpose; I was going to talk until someone answered. I was begging the question; and wondering; okay what now?

At around 6am the next day someone replied saying I have to admit I am 666. That was a surprise to me; if anything I was feeling good not bad. So, I said yes, then referred to the Sumerian take on that number, as per sitchin's The Cossmic Code.

Then they said they could start clearing me. I slept then for the 1st time in a good week, for 20 minutes. Shortly after i awoke I heard a sonic boom. Never heard one, before or since. Its a very eery thing; something you do not forget.

Anyways, I started waiting after that. Still waiting. Many small things have happened that only reinforce that what I am going thru is real; akin to spotters in weight lifting.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Shahada

Good vent. And you are right. Its been twisted; by peeps who want to use God. Even the NT.

For example, the word sin. The church has their connotation of it; that we are all bad, so must be punished. Truth is this planet is in a state of sin; state of separation. In this state a human has the free will to be bad or good. So one can see how the church has defined it in only one way: bad. Paint the pill blue, then call all blue pills bad.

But, what has happened, since Jesus? In his time the world was pantheistic; now its monotheistic.

The message that God is here, and therefore a change imminent, had to be spread on a planet in the state of sin; by peeps in this state; with the free will to use God. Expecting different results? Giggle.

But, it is real, and it is about to happen. And, its not doomsday; quite the opposite. Remember its the bad that want more badness. My God is good.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The naysayrs: wheres my bump?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Germpool
Makes more suspicious seeing I never in this thread mentioned about you following youtube internet gurus

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Thats because my truth is not on the Internet.

I have looked.

Still look.

For, even though I had this experience, and think what I did is going to happen (how that translates?); I am still in sin, the state of separation.

I was never omni.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In other words, if what I did does ahhpen, God used me like a tool.

And I am under a suspicion that the last 13 years was some creation; creation of the future of this planet?

I point to the Biblical 3 days; all is remade, in His image, on the third day. It does not say what happens on the second day.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And I enjoyed every minute of it.

When God makes love to you; its like biting into a Peppermint Patty!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Do you know TPTB's agenda?

If you do then you may appreciate the South China Sea Dispute.

May be used...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The agenda, of those in the duality, is the global police state. This may be started with the start of a war. But the US and Coalition forces just a ruse. IMO, the real game is that China and/or Russia take over.

This puts the poking and prodding of the Coalition forces in perspective; we will be blamed for the world's badness; so the communists countries will be seen as saviors.

Blamed especially when the economy fails. I see a game afoot...

I watch, listen to The x22 Report. He is right; but he doesn't see the game I see; that its for the communist countries, to walk in.

Who owns our Treasury? Hint its not us.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Find me a video which states the imminent change is about the removal of duality; I have yet to see it.

Show me a video which states the change entails us becoming more of what we are.

Instead, they speak of light bodies and other drivel.

I see not only Earth but this solar system is about to be upgrade; and it entails the planets in the solar system becoming more of what they are.

And what are we? Orion. As above, so below. I think the Inner is to become Orion's Belt; the Outer is the gas nebulae; Saturn the eye.

Have you seen a mirror effect, in the make-up of the solar system? The Outer mirrors the Inner:

Neptune and Uranus = Venus

Saturn = Earth

Jupiter = Mars

And where is God? In the middle. Tells me Saturn is of the Outer, Earth is of the Inner.

So, to make the Inner Orion's Belt, the duality that is removed from Earth goes to Mars and Venus, they become inhabited planets; hence the Inner 3 planets are the make-up of Orion's Belt: earth the center, giant star.

I dare you to find a video on that. Ain't there.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So, since my experience I started thinking about this duality removal; looking for it in things I ran across.

I ran across precession. A keeping track of this planet's slow wobble. It spins on its axis, making 24 hour days, it also slowly rotates on the north/south axis. This is the slow wobble. The planet is 23.5 degrees off vertical. This cycle/circle takes 25,920 years to complete.

The ancients were into keeping track of this. Why we don't know. To keep track a rough circle of stars around the planet was formed into constellations. So, as the planet slowly rotates, the sun, as seen from Earth, goes in a circle, against the backdrop of stars. This is where we get the Zodiac from.

The most detailed version comes from the Hindu's. It is 4 Worlds, each World has three Ages. The Ages come in three flavos, in order: Destroyer (Shiva), Creator (Brahman), Savior (Vishnu). At the beggining of each Age manifests a godlike being, Lord; that represents that Age. Like, Jesus was the one for Pisces, a Savior Age.

Now, supposedly, Pisces is the last Age of the last, 4th, World. So, Aquarius is the 1st Age of a new cycle, in the 1st World.

BUT. Jesus said he is not only that Lord, but the Christ: God in the flesh. That tells me that the God replaces the Lords of Ages; that the Lords were just placeholders until the God came. Jesus was saying he is that God.

So, IMO, we about to switch not to another cycle of precession. We are getting off that merry-go-round altogether. Meaning the Christ, representative God, is all three flavors in one.

BUT we have come through a whole Age, Pisces, and the change has not happened; what gives?

IMO, the second coming, to effect the change, plays out the role of Destroyer (Shiva). And this second coming is the smae soul that was the human Jesus. Thus this soul is two in one: savior and destroyer. And, in both lives the human gives his will to God, the Creator. Thus the dude is three in one; all three flavors.

And what does this Destroyer destroy? Duality.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So, now that I have explained myself, is there nothing for you to say?

I thought it was like that...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We are about to become more of what we are. What are we? Lets look at humans.

Humans are a certain kind of animal. This planet's manifestation of the God Consciousness.

We humans are about to become more of that. What does that entail? I am sure I know not all the answers; but what is God, your monotheistic variety?

God is one.

That ties into what I did; removing the monsters, the fight, within us; we become one, individually.

Now, it may be that some humans are so filled with the monsters; they become one.

You know whom I speak of

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I mentioned J.P. Morgan in my 1st post. He is the culprit behind charging us for energy.

He is the one that blackballed Tesla for his own self interests.

Westinghouse.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So, now that I have explained myself, is there nothing for you to say?

There is a lot I could I say,

However this seems like a challenge, which sort of contradicts this thing you say about removal of the fight within us.

God is one. That ties into what I did; removing the monsters, the fight, within us; we become one, individually.

So you have become your own God, Good for you.

I thought it was like that...

What did you think?

That become one individually removes duality?

If there is individuality of consciousness there is duality.

Look I get the rush you must be on discovering your new found awakening, however you are not the first or last to have these feelings.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
One thing I experienced. It was the sundaynight, april 20th. After dinner I didn't drive straight home, took a detour to the beach. Just parked and walked along it some.

I saw the lights on the barges anchored off shore. I had an epiphany. That this planet is a unique representation of the universe; a microcosm.

The oceans are outerspace. The lights on the barges are the stars.

In this, the universe is an expression of consciousness. Whose? God's. And this planet is that expression; on one planet.

So, different geological parts, of this planet, represent different aspects, in the same way the planets of the solar system are focuses on certain aspects, eg Jupiter is strength.

That kind of thinking had been floating around my brain; but its veracity really hit me that night.

My proof? If Jesus was all that, the only begotten son of the creator of the universe; then this planet is all that; the only planet he would incarnate on.

Meaning this Earth is not the only earthtype planet in the universe; but is the only planet incarnating the christ, of the universe.

When Jesus was alive, was he the only human alive? No. But he was the only human that was/is the christ. Same with Earth; not the only planet...

My experience allowed me to take the whole thing seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Illuminati will love you.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Actually the bad guys you are referring to is opposite God. They want to take God out.

Government, for them, is the answer.

Why you think the Constitution is being called outdated?

But I know; you are just being a dink. But tx for the bump.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lets talk about the bad guys. Whats underway now is the dismantling of the Dollar, the dismantling of the Fed as the means to exchange; and make no mistake; its on purpose.

What follows is the blaming of USA for ruining the world economy; then the takeover of the USA, by foreign powers.

Thats the conventional plan.

There may be a more sinister plan afoot; CERN. CERN is an attempt at creating a singularity which competes or over-rides our planet's naturally occurring singularity. The plan is to change reality at its very core; the matrix.

What mahaps they don't know is the singularity of this planet is God. Meaning they may open the door, start the car; then God takes the wheel. It is they that are leaving.

And it figures; they being all into the worship of Lessor gods; like saying Saturn is God, not the sun.

And I point out 9-11. That even was the duality saying; "If I can't have it, no one can!"

CERN may be a worldwide 9-11.

It really no matter to me; IMO God is about to happen; either way. In other words the next time wqe leave sin its not by TPTB but by God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join