It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Speaking Out About Police Shootings and Racism

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL
You just took the cake.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to: TKDRL

Your just sociopathically passing the buck. I'm not surprised. I've lost plenty of jobs and learned to go where opportunity, LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY, presents itself instead of remaining where opportunity becomes non-existant and I began to cannibalize my own community to support my own selfish needs.

Blame whoever you need to to justify "the lifestyle". With that mentality, victims are the only thing that remain in your wake.
edit on 8-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: TKDRL
You just took the cake.

Explain. Is the cake yummy?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: Bone75
I hope she gets fired. If I were a cop I don't think I could trust her to have my back after this.

Hypothetically having your back in regards to what exactly?

Getting shot. I'd hate to have to let my guard down in a high crime area just to prove to this woman that I'm not a racist.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

What? You lost plenty of jobs, that sucks, I am sorry. I have never lost a job in my life. Every job that ended, I quit that. Maybe you are willing to go to third world countries to make a buck, I am not that. You sound like a sociopath.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

I hope she gets fired. If I were a cop I don't think I could trust her to have my back after this.

Hypothetically having your back in regards to what exactly?

Getting shot.

I think you completely overlooked her message. What a shallow comment on your part. This isn't about covering your partner in a shootout! It's about cleaning up departments internally to prevent unnecessary shootouts from occurring in the first place.
This officer is looking for a REMEDY, and you're simply encouraging the current paradigm with violent action statements.
edit on 8-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

What? You lost plenty of jobs, that sucks, I am sorry. I have never lost a job in my life. Every job that ended, I quit that. Maybe you are willing to go to third world countries to make a buck, I am not that. You sound like a sociopath.

And you're still passing buck... Wow.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Jesus Christ Are You Shi**ng Me?
An officer who actually takes their oath seriously, wants all the racist, crooked cops off the force and you wish she gets fired?
Maybe she shouldn't "have your back". Cops that play Judge, Jury and Executioner shouldn't expect anyone to have their back. They should expect to be Judged by the same standards as those they are supposed to be protecting.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Not have your back if you murder an unarmed black man reaching for his I.D.? No. No, she wouldn't.

Good call, she obviously can't be trusted.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

An officer who actually takes their oath seriously, wants all the racist, crooked cops off the force and you wish she gets fired?
Maybe she shouldn't "have your back". Cops that play Judge, Jury and Executioner shouldn't expect anyone to have their back. They should expect to be Judged by the same standards as those they are supposed to be protecting.

Exactly David!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Not have your back if you murder an unarmed black man reaching for his I.D.? No. No, she wouldn't.

You know, I started to write the exact same thing sarcastically after being asked such a stupid question, but decided not to be a dick. Thanks for filling in.

You described this video as powerful. Do you think there's a possibility that it was powerful enough to inspire someone to shoot 12 white cops?

I do.

This trial by social media crap is getting out of hand.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You know, I started to write the exact same thing sarcastically after being asked such a stupid question, but decided not to be a dick. Thanks for filling in.

You described this video as powerful. Do you think there's a possibility that it was powerful enough to inspire someone to shoot 12 white cops?

I do.

This trial by social media crap is getting out of hand.

No. I think the videos of cops murdering people are "powerful enough to inspire someone to shoot 12 white cops".

My hope is that her video is powerful enough to inspire cops not to murder unarmed citizens to begin with.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Did we watch the same video?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Hey if you want to work next to some paranoid racist that has her eyes on you instead of the people who want to shoot you, then be my guest.

edit on 9-7-2016 by Bone75 because: typos

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yup, status quo will be just fine for mr bone..pretty sick mentality or lack of any.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

No. I think the videos of cops murdering people are "powerful enough to inspire someone to shoot 12 white cops".

Then we should ban videos of cops shooting suspects. Don't you think?

edit on 9-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Or... maybe stop giving them paid vacations?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Or... maybe stop giving them paid vacations?

That too.

Since there's obviously no chance of a serious conversation here, I bid you all good night.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

She sounds burnt out, when cops get to this point they need serious counseling...ffs take away her gun and give her desk duties before she ends up unloading on someone during a mental breakdown....

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Abysha

She sounds burnt out, when cops get to this point they need serious counseling...ffs take away her gun and give her desk duties before she ends up unloading on someone during a mental breakdown....

So... she watches her coworkers do awful things and complains about it and you think she should be demoted before she does those same awful things?

"I'm sorry, Jane. While I appreciate you coming to us with a video of Doug stealing from the register, upper management for our store have decided to demote you to floor duty so you won't be a theft risk, as well"

How the hell does that make sense? I trust that officer in the video more than any other cop on the planet. Why? Because she's the only cop on the planet I've heard say those things. Jesus, they should be giving her more guns.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join