It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter, Bomb Threat at Miami Children's Hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: usaman1983

When my wife was in having our son at the hospital, it was taking a long time, so they gave us a private room. Probably stupid of me, but I was bored, it was the 80's, no cell phones to occupy my unused time, so I broke down my 44 and cleaned it. It was totally innocent and something I did often, because I went shooting twice a week. It was in pieces all over the end of the bed. Doesn't a nurse walk in, freaks out and runs back out, ready to bring down the powers that be on me. Fortunately, she met my wife's doctor at the nurses station who told her to calm down, that I was military and probably bored.

Some situations that may appear to be a crisis in people's little minds are sometimes just natural stuff you do when you're bored. People really have to calm down and give their head a shake.

Cheers - Dave

Lol! Are you from Texas?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Mr. Spock, Firstly, LLAP, secondly, when I read that I was mesmerized up until the "wearing an orange "military like" vest..." Military garb usually works better if'n the 'foe-de-jours' has troubles trying to spot You, hence the invent of 'camouflage' ..

Town Crier: "THE RED COATS ARE COMING! YE ALL TAKE HEED, THE RED COATS ARE COMING..."
Town Skeptic: "How does Thee know the enemy nears?"
Town Crier: "What are You kidding Me? What part of Red Coats don't You get..? One can see these guys a mile afar, if I get out of this revolution, I'm going to manufacture clothing to make it easier to blend into the surroundings, I'll call it "camouflage"
Town Skeptic: "Yeah right, I'm going to start a newspaper and take everything folks say and determine if it is indeed a "fact". In a few hundred years, folks will be able to sit in their homes and whilst not cleaning their firearms, they'll be able to communicate to folks from all over this Earth, We will finally be able to determine where this Earth ends, the corners of it, see? The first 2 articles sell themselves, all We have to do it is print it..."

Deer Hunter? Duck Hunter? This will probably end up being a "City Worker" and He is wearing a "Safety Vest" The person reporting this took the Pole saw or some other tool and wanted to alert the masses.

Just for snips and giggles, check out 'images' on any Ebola story and see if You can find the "color" that is POPPING OUT in a majority of the pics. I have a theory but will not divulge that until I see if the SF Giants win this years World Series..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Mr. Spock, Firstly, LLAP, secondly, when I read that I was mesmerized up until the "wearing an orange "military like" vest..." Military garb usually works better if'n the 'foe-de-jours' has troubles trying to spot You, hence the invent of 'camouflage' ..

Town Crier: "THE RED COATS ARE COMING! YE ALL TAKE HEED, THE RED COATS ARE COMING..."
Town Skeptic: "How does Thee know the enemy nears?"
Town Crier: "What are You kidding Me? What part of Red Coats don't You get..? One can see these guys a mile afar, if I get out of this revolution, I'm going to manufacture clothing to make it easier to blend into the surroundings, I'll call it "camouflage"
Town Skeptic: "Yeah right, I'm going to start a newspaper and take everything folks say and determine if it is indeed a "fact". In a few hundred years, folks will be able to sit in their homes and whilst not cleaning their firearms, they'll be able to communicate to folks from all over this Earth, We will finally be able to determine where this Earth ends, the corners of it, see? The first 2 articles sell themselves, all We have to do it is print it..."

Deer Hunter? Duck Hunter? This will probably end up being a "City Worker" and He is wearing a "Safety Vest" The person reporting this took the Pole saw or some other tool and wanted to alert the masses.

Just for snips and giggles, check out 'images' on any Ebola story and see if You can find the "color" that is POPPING OUT in a majority of the pics. I have a theory but will not divulge that until I see if the SF Giants win this years World Series..

I guess I should have said "wearing an orange military like vest, walking in the woods, in october". It was meant to be a bit of a joke as in even a hunter is now an ACTIVE SHOOTER.

For those that missed it, the media goes out of its' way to imply things. That a hunter is an active shooter, and a hunting vest is no doubt "military like".

Everything has to be an ACTIVE SHOOTER and all objects must be "military" or "military like".
edit on 8-7-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I work close to this hospital. And taken my kids here before.

The hospital is in the middle of a residential neighborhood with some nice houses around it.

wsvn.com...

Channel 7 is reporting there was a code 13, bomb threat, over the intercom.

Unfortunately there isn't much more information here.

It could be a real threat or someone hoaxing.

Police report that they have found no bomb or no evidence of shooting.

Miami Dade Police will update via twitter.

twitter.com...

edit on 8-7-2016 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Oh don't get Me wrong I agree with what You're putting out, now that folks are on "Hyper-Sensitive" a.k.a. "right where the lamestream media wants them..."

And that is after the message has been massaged and kneaded to put out to the users.. The fact that it is now "legal" to use PsyOps per an Executive Order for government agencies to use in order to provide better services for The People..
Mixes well with the fluoride in the water..

That is why I'm going with the Suspect in this scenario will be "City Worker wearing a safety vest carrying some tool..." Which of course could be construed as "Disgruntled City employee on rampage..."

Ne'er a dull moment here in Flori-Duh... Remember the Erections, the "dangling chad"? This is the penance... hahaha

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

From Canada, but I did 4 years in Africa at bases, borders and hot zones, son was born there in joburg. I'd make a better American, too many wimps and weasels up here.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join