It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch’s NY POST CIVIL WAR COVER!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Wow ok. I thought titorites meant something completely different.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: khnum

Alex Jones is a paranoid, bloviating asshole. No one is taking over any cities, especially the United Nations.

Not to mention the fact that the one surefire way to *start* a civil war is to put UN peacekeepers patrolling US streets. That's a huge line in the sand for many people and I've heard it said more than once that those pretty blue helmets make excellent targets.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

I would have believed it more if he said the United Nations was coming here to botch its mission, allow children to be raped and basically stand around like the useless slugs that they are.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Keep on spinning people.

Spin,spin,spin.

26 police killed so far in 2016, up 44% from 2015

And it's still one of the safest professions there is.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I’m sure it’s occurred to some that some want some kind of “civil war”

And certain people, like in NYC (where they had huge demonstrations yesterday) would love to enflame New Yorkers and start a “civil war”

Sinister forces

And right after Obama fake speech. This guy has done nothing. The black unemployment is rising; their cities are falling apart, look at his own home town, Chicago!

Believe me there are people who would love a US civil war

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

And of course, all those people want to be agent provocateurs in trying to be cause for it too... or basically treason by any other name.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
One man with a gun is hardly Civil War , typical Murdoch sensationalism.

It was four. At least two were shooting. The ones they have will not cooperate and talk. This rubs me the wrong way and makes me nervous. The evidence they found at the dead suspect's house has led them to suspect this has been planned for some time and was coordinated.

This sets up some red flags to me.

1.) It is not a lone gunman which could be explained as a lone crazy. Instead it was a coordinated group meaning this was a radical group of some kind in action.

2.) If the remaining suspects were talking, it would indicate the conspiracy was small and just local to them. That they aren't indicates it may be larger and they are staying quiet to protect the larger group.

3.) No outside groups have claimed any responsibility (ISIS, Al Qaeda) and nothing done by any suspects indicates Islamic allegiance of any kind neither are the cops or Feds investigation as international terrorism. So if there is a group, it's a new one we haven't heard from.

All of this makes me a bit nervous.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Good. I wish "102 minutes that changed america" was required viewing for every person over 18 in America..

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As the dust settles the picture is becoming clearer.

"At this time there appears to have been one gunman with no known links to or inspiration from any international terrorist organisation," he told a news conference in New York.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It seems to me many major media are
pushing "civil war". And soon.
Frank Grillo's movie "The Purge election year 2016 "
seems specific enough.
comicbook.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Civil war is oxymoronic.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He ran with that during Jade Helm...and look no foreign military, no UN city takeovers, no martial law...wow how does anyone believe what that big ass farts out of his hole.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
He ran with that during Jade Helm...and look no foreign military...

Maybe they are just really, really well camouflaged.

Thanks Obama!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Total psy-op.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join