It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch’s NY POST CIVIL WAR COVER!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This cover is atrocious to say the least. The owner of Fox News' NY post can always be relied on to exacerbate this issue.

Rupert Murdoch a known CIA associate and Al Sharpton a known FBI informant both may indicate this Dallas story may have Intel false flag on it

Al Sharpton Decries Pete Walsh and ‘Inflammatory’ NY Post Over Dallas Shootings

“To say it’s a civil war is to act like all policemen are like the two cops in Louisiana and Minnesota, and that all blacks are like whoever the gunmen were in Dallas. The Civil War was two regions of the country fighting against each other, not individuals that were stepping outside of the boundaries of the law.”
www.thedailybeast.com...

I DON’T TRUST Al Sharpton or Rupert Murdoch but you could bet these two different sides can be depended on to pour gasoline on any fire as they did here.

Sharpton’s statement is very strange, to say the least. It is reverse inflammatory

One thing is for sure if there is some hanky panky going on in this sad event it would always be the job of these two to enflame it further

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Neither Murdoch nor Sharpton pick the headlines or covers for the Post, that would be the managing editor who consults with the other editors and often takes suggestions from the writing staff.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The only reason Sharpton is crying foul.

Is because events in Dallas pretty much exonerate the actions police take.

Which takes A LOT of wind out of BLM.

link   
It's a Murdoch rag, they love a bit of drama.

Guns don't kill people, Murdoch do.

link   
The glee they must have felt when this sad event happened to be OK with publishing a front page like that.

Losers.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Keep on spinning people.

Spin,spin,spin.

26 police killed so far in 2016, up 44% from 2015

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"Civil War" is a tried and true hook in the news industry...it's the oxymoron that keeps on giving...

Heck, my 2nd favorite band, guns n roses had a song called civil war where Axl's poses the stoner's question in the outtro "what's so civil about war, anyhow"
*****zeppelin is number 1 if you're wondering....because of Jimmy page I have way too many Les Pauls for someone(me) with so little talent...

Anyhow, Murdoch has about as much to do with this behavior as Zuckerberg has with Facebook day-to-day operative minutia...

I am aware that cultures exist as a result of a boss' sensibilities so maybe it is fair to associate Murdoch with the articles headline but personally I don't see it...

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Al is also bitter jealous because he was not "consulted".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm more offended by the picture, rather than the headline. I find it to be in really bad taste.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No it doesn't.

My God man, are you serious?

I'm no BLM fan, but I do believe every life matters, regardless. Cops are twitchy because of what the Media report and people are edgy because of what the MSM has said.

Murdoch owns the free world's press, or certainly the biggest share. What he supports usually happens.

Jerry Hall recently married the 81 year old Billionaire and was asked how she had pulled it off. She replied, "By wearing oven gloves and eyes closed."

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The actions of the madmen who attacked those officers do not exonerate the police for their wrong doings.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I am of the thinking that the gore should be shown...

Bear with me a minute on a tangent:
When the World Trade Center was attacked, thousands of people in the streets saw person after person jump from Windows 1000 feet off the ground....
Pictures were taken of these poor souls plummeting to their deaths...
I personally believe that our citizens had a right to those photos...more than a right but a need to see what had happened...

There's a saying in the military that 1 death is a tragedy but 1,000 is a statistic...
Seeing the dead as they are(lifeless) is important to gain context so you, as a citizen, can judge fairly...

Just as the videos of the officers shooting men in Louisiana and Minnesota, these images must persist in order to encourage people to make decisions based upon their moral obligation to humanity as a whole...

I say show it....SHOW IT ALL

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
When the World Trade Center was attacked, thousands of people in the streets saw person after person jump from Windows 1000 feet off the ground....

The Post had that on the cover.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
One man with a gun is hardly Civil War , typical Murdoch sensationalism.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
wake up the titorites !

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Where are they?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones has just posted a video that attorney general Lynch and the UN will take ovr the cities and this was out of the Soros Ukraine handbook so a better title might be COUP

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Alex Jones is a paranoid, bloviating asshole. No one is taking over any cities, especially the United Nations.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 8-7-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's inflammatory... hoping it all goes down in flames seems to be the agenda. A call for civil war wont create a civil war it will however cause martial law.

If people think its a police state now, due to civil unrest from abuses and corruption of local enforcement then they will be stripped of power and the military will try to bring order as all the corruption is rooted out to fall under what the constitution that unites all the sates demand in the name of equality.

Rogue states that trample equality will of course be the first ones occupied... the only people that would have cause for concern are the ones trying to force separation as separatists and become militants hoping to set off a powder keg of anarchy that wont happen as there’s already anarchy from the oppression and disorder from all the conflicting ideologies and separatism. What will happen is escalation the military is sworn to protect the constitution and i am sure many of the service people would be happy to be back home to defend it and not any specific state constitution looking to break up the country every single last one of them has fought for, knowing it full well is because of home grown greed for power and corruption.

Of course if that gets out of hand there is world contingency Via the UN where our allies will also arrive to help stabilize.

This isn’t difficult and it doesn’t have to be difficult... it's called accept someone other than yourself, your banner, your religion or ones own chosen poison that has been infecting secular society in the unity that is the United States. Whether it's for greed, hate or whatever? Seriously cut it out, there's a future and it requires all of us not just some of us... if that isnt the ideology your life lives under? Might want to re-examine what those priorities are... if they are bigotry and hate... those are individual choices hiding under a banner.

One nation indivisible is just that and that means all of us together as the people that make up this nation and yeah it also includes every single individual whether they hail from another country as their point of origin...

I've native blood and a lot of it... some would say this gives me an excuse to be more pissed off than anyone... well I'm not and I hope other natives aren’t either... because hey we are all born on this planet the lines do not matter, they are drawn in hearts and minds and they can be erased if anyone dares to defy the ignorance in their drawing them and instead extends a hand and dissolves the pettiness of divide and hate...

past is past lets make a better future, not incite stupidity nor dance people by belief to make things even worse than they already are. Breathe look at the sky it's been there longer than any of us, those trees they have roots too... they sway in a gentle breeze, thats nature thats reality we can feel it see it and we are in no way shape or form apart from it... except in the divisions we make in our hearts and minds and bodies to be something separate. Yes we are all unique and what we bring to the table can be of benefit or detriment...

Constantly raising the bar after one has already made a jump is not a spirit of equality... hands helped get everyone there no matter where that is top or bottom but in humanity? There are no levels we are all people regardless of action last I checked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join