It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary is the best thing that ever happened to the US since JFK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry
Have you considered the Libertarian candidate??? He's not perfect, but worlds better that the two mainstream options.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
At the same time.... Doesn't it bother anyone that half of the country is voting for her? I mean.. Sure, Trump is on the other side, but still. Why not 'NOT vote'? Wouldn't that send a more clear message?

So if half the country is on her side... are they crooks too? It really bothers me that so many people are seemingly OK with her breaking laws and getting away with it, even though if we broke the smallest of laws, we would be up Schitz Creek.

It really blows my mind. We're ok with having a complete and total criminal running out "great" country of laws and order. It's like asking a Serial Killer to run a Prison System. A criminal over a system, it will only benefit the criminals.

Sure... I know. I know. Trump isn't much better or even worse you say...? Just DONT VOTE. Vote for someone else even though they don't win. At least you wont have blood on your hands. Carlin said it best... The only ones who can complain are the ones who didn't vote. If you vote the idiot in office, you shouldn't have a right to complain. You got what you asked for.

I wish more Americans shared your outlook.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

I have to commend you on a great tittle for you post

Beside that, I have to say that is not only waking up the people to something that we already know, but also to show the FBI for what really is an agency that its purpose is not for the security of the nation but for the security of the crocks that runs the nation.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I don`t think old people are blind to the corrupt system I think they are just tired of fighting an uphill battle against the corruption. They are old and they know they aren`t going to be around for very much longer so they are just collecting their retirement money and enjoying what time they have left.It`s time for the younger people to take up the fight and lead the charge,just like the old people did when they were young.

This. This times one million.

A single human can only affect so much change. It takes a national event of outrage to spark change. The last time that happened fear set it and we got the Patriot Act.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Queen Hilary IS the best thing to happen to the universe. She will move us forward, past the sexism issue. Past discrimination. Past division among the American people. She will unite us all like Bill and Ted. She will make America great again.

Long live Queen Hilary!
Hilary 2016.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Queen Hilary IS the best thing to happen to the universe. She will move us forward, past the sexism issue. Past discrimination. Past division among the American people. She will unite us all like Bill and Ted. She will make America great again.

Long live Queen Hilary!
Hilary 2016.

Hillary laughed after she got Ghadaffi killed. She lies and runs a non-profit foundation where she sells her influence for millions in profit. She doesn't care about our countries security and the people she might open to attack. How on earth can you support this viper of a person called Hillary!?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
She is doing such a magnificent job at waking this world up at how corrupt the whole system is.

We might not see it so clearly yet as this planet is still filled with oldies stuck to their TVs but the younger generations are waking up at a massive speed thanks to the beloved internet

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight,
9 million views, 95% likes

Hillary: A career criminal,
6 million views, 95% likes

etc.

And as a bonus we actually have her chairman openly talking about UFOs and implying aliens. Despite Hillary being Hillary, this is nice of her.

Usually ignorance. American = World. The majority outside America want her to be president, Trump is a joke to the rest of the world. Sadly so is America right now. Guns > Freedom.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hey I am an 'older' generation guy and I was hating the system before it was cool. There are plenty of awake people of all ages in my opinion.

That's all you care about though, you love people knowing that your anti-everything.

You hate the system yet still live in it. You don't hate the system, your online persona does.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Only 13 minutes? Here is a outtake of 70 minutes. I dubt it "prologue" for the years to come IF she becomes president. (lets hope it doe snot come to that.

It is a interesting one to see really.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

She is doing such a magnificent job at waking this world up at how corrupt the whole system is.

We might not see it so clearly yet as this planet is still filled with oldies stuck to their TVs but the younger generations are waking up at a massive speed thanks to the beloved internet

Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight,
9 million views, 95% likes

Hillary: A career criminal,
6 million views, 95% likes

etc.

And as a bonus we actually have her chairman openly talking about UFOs and implying aliens. Despite Hillary being Hillary, this is nice of her.

Usually ignorance. American = World. The majority outside America want her to be president, Trump is a joke to the rest of the world. Sadly so is America right now. Guns > Freedom.

The majority outside of the U.S want to see Hilary as president? I live in Europe for about the half of each year and i can tell you that trump is favored over her everywhere i look. in Europe Hillary is probably even better know as a unthrustworty liar then she is in the U.S. I see people shaking their heads constantly the moment her name is dropped.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Hey I am an 'older' generation guy and I was hating the system before it was cool. There are plenty of awake people of all ages in my opinion.

That's all you care about though, you love people knowing that your anti-everything.

You hate the system yet still live in it. You don't hate the system, your online persona does.

What a arrogant and ignorant thing to claim.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 06:12:50 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
The majority outside of the U.S want to see Hilary as president? I live in Europe for about the half of each year and i can tell you that trump is favored over her everywhere i look. in Europe Hillary is probably even better know as a unthrustworty liar then she is in the U.S. I see people shaking their heads constantly the moment her name is dropped.

I live in Europe every day of every year and I can you Trump is not liked anywhere.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Come back with a distinction between opinion and fact.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yeah, both are not really liked but the truth remains that most people are clueless about any of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler
Fair point. It's not so much that I look down on the older people in general, but in this context I do feel like they are generally more inclined to be more blind towards the BS of the system/the establishment.

Being stuck to their smartphone also has it's positive things, it's less infected: Youtube, reddit, social media might still be bad given on how it's used, but at least it's not as corrupted as the MSM.

Sorry, but that's just not true. I'm one of those 'older' people you seem to think has no clue. The fact is, the percentage of people that are 'awake' to what is going on in the world has NOTHING to do with age, and in fact, if you actually DID know what was going on, the last thing you would be doing is creating divisions, since this is exactly what they have been doing for the last 2000 years. Problem, reaction, solution.

I talk to a lot of people, especially since I woke up, about what's going on. Young, old, male, female. And guess what? I've met 4 other people in the last year that realized what's going on. The rest of them look at me like I'm crazy. 9/11 an inside job? Are you nuts?

So please, stop making blanket statements that are in essence, parroting exactly what they want you to say... SMH.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I live in Europe every day of every year and I can you Trump is not liked anywhere.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Come back with a distinction between opinion and fact.

Well, I'm not on the Trump train, but I have friends who live in Europe and ARE Europeans, and they, to a man and woman all prefer Trump over Clinton. So perhaps you need to find a non-criminal or less clueless class to speak to? Because no matter how bad Trump may be (to me he's an unknown, but has enough black marks in his past, as far as mob connections to make me worry), there's a difference between him and Clinton. He's a potential criminal. She's a prolific one...
edit on 8-7-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Long live Queen Hilary!
Hilary 2016.

Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. It must hurt to look in the mirror w/that brain. Of course, you know nothing about a web search of 'mena bush clinton cia', or 'teenages dead railroad clinton mena', or 'the franklin scandal bush cheney'. And the fact that Bush and Clinton are buddies for decades. Electing Clinton is just like electing George Bush again. They BOTH do the same things in gov't. And that speaks volumes about you and your post. SMH.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: StallionDuck
At the same time.... Doesn't it bother anyone that half of the country is voting for her? I mean.. Sure, Trump is on the other side, but still. Why not 'NOT vote'? Wouldn't that send a more clear message?

So if half the country is on her side... are they crooks too? It really bothers me that so many people are seemingly OK with her breaking laws and getting away with it, even though if we broke the smallest of laws, we would be up Schitz Creek.

It really blows my mind. We're ok with having a complete and total criminal running out "great" country of laws and order. It's like asking a Serial Killer to run a Prison System. A criminal over a system, it will only benefit the criminals.

Sure... I know. I know. Trump isn't much better or even worse you say...? Just DONT VOTE. Vote for someone else even though they don't win. At least you wont have blood on your hands. Carlin said it best... The only ones who can complain are the ones who didn't vote. If you vote the idiot in office, you shouldn't have a right to complain. You got what you asked for.

I wish more Americans shared your outlook.

I have the same head scratching response to this. I can only say that every online poll I've seen between Clinton and Trump is about 90/10 in favor of Trump. I basically do not believe a word that is uttered from a mainstream mouth.

I mean, haven't they lied to us enough already? You really think they'd tell the truth and publish a fair poll, when they ignore 9/11, ignore 7/7, ignore all the other false flags going on? The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

I have the same head scratching response to this. I can only say that every online poll I've seen between Clinton and Trump is about 90/10 in favor of Trump. I basically do not believe a word that is uttered from a mainstream mouth.

I mean, haven't they lied to us enough already? You really think they'd tell the truth and publish a fair poll, when they ignore 9/11, ignore 7/7, ignore all the other false flags going on? The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result...

Try some of these polls.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
elections.huffingtonpost.com...
www.270towin.com...

Maybe you could source just ONE of the 90/10 polls you claim to have seen. If not I call bull.

You must, by your own definition, be insane, since you come on here and moan everyday expecting something to change.

Bush is better option than Trump, anything is better than Trump. In my opinion, if your voting for trump your either racist or uneducated. Just my thoughts

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I remember being at an 'Alternative Conference' (London,UK) a few years back (AV4) where one of the speakers remarked that the 'PTB' are happy as long as the percentage of those 'awake' was less than 13% of the population above that and it can reach a tipping point where everybody suddenly starts seeing all the lies and illegality for what it is.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Try some of these polls.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
elections.huffingtonpost.com...
www.270towin.com...

Maybe you could source just ONE of the 90/10 polls you claim to have seen. If not I call bull.

You must, by your own definition, be insane, since you come on here and moan everyday expecting something to change.

Bush is better option than Trump, anything is better than Trump. In my opinion, if your voting for trump your either racist or uneducated. Just my thoughts

Those polls you quote are NOT from online polls. They are OFFLINE polls that they PUBLISH online. I'm not going to get into it with someone who accuses anyone of not voting for Clinton, that they must be voting for Trump, and if they DO vote for Trump, then they're racist or whatever. Only an idiot would parrot what they are told on CNN in a conspiracy forum. Find the polls yourself, or believe whatever.

Oh, and this is my first day on this site. I just found it yesterday, so about that 'everyday' thing. You should look at a post count before you talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join