It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politicians Behaving Like Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Skip towards the end of the video to see the excited children play.

I find these scenes extraordinary.

How would they behave in a desperate situation?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Considering their wealth, privelage and ridiculous support from the US, you'd figure they'd be a little more content.

Geez

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
You don't get out much, huh? Or just have something hard for the Israelis? Check out Italy's Parliament. That's about the most dysfunctional I've seen. THe US House isn't much better. Hell, our PM accidentally elbowed another member of the House. IT'S CHAOS!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Got any links to videos of this behaviour?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Got any links to videos of this behaviour?

No. I just pull fact out of my butt. Oh, wait:

Fisticuffs is well documented in Italian politics. Dude. At least read a book.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Thank you for contributing. I'm sure there are some good parliament fight scenes from around the world. I know I've seen a few over the years.

Your link however only has a still of one man grabbing another by the neck while the rest appear to be peacemakers.

I'm sure you could do much better than that with a little effort.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is part of what they're arguing about. I can see how tempers may fray. But this behaviour begs the question, how would they react in an emergency? Don warpaint and run around screeching?

edit on 6 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
DP
edit on 6 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

LOLz this got me thinking it is what is sorely missing here in the USA. If people got into big brawls with pounding jaw breakers and drop kicks to the face in congress, we might see some people reminded about our dwindling freedoms, (assuming the right people get their teeth kicked in).

I would pay a kings ransom to be able to smash a few of them myself.

Because the threat of a physical beating is sadly the only thing that would have a chance of getting some messages across to those idiots on capital hill,.

Because they needn't worry now is why they disrespect the common man so quickly today.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Skip towards the end of the video to see the excited children play.

I find these scenes extraordinary.

How would they behave in a desperate situation?

this was mentioned the other day on Norman Finkelstein's Facebook and twitter

twitter

The One and Only Haneen Zoabi (May god bless her)

Facebook

and also from Jonathan Cook is a Nazareth- based journalist and winner of the Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It is a hot country... under constant attack from the worlds media, surrounding counties, nice to let off steam.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Good links, thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I always half suspected Ron Paul of being some kind of MK-ULTRA programmed false opposition. Still I gave him full support. What he did on occasion was almost like taking them into the woodshed and thrashing them.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Tony Blair turned up with a mystery black eye one time. They said, "Accident at the gym". Possibly they meant a personal trainer whose mates died in Iraq, or some such thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thank you for contributing. I'm sure there are some good parliament fight scenes from around the world. I know I've seen a few over the years.

This sort of behavior is not limited to Israelis. Here are some Russians having at it:

And, to be fair and balanced, some Ukrainians:

As for dealing with crises, certainly you must realize that legislatures pass laws at leisure; it is the Executive that responds to crises... in other words, the Cabinet and Military. Nice try, though.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thank you for complimenting my try.

The Ukraine one is a beaut. Nothing like seeing suited people get real.

Never said a word about it being restricted to Israelis, thinking that demonstrates a psychological victimhood disorder.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Never said a word about it being restricted to Israelis, thinking that demonstrates a psychological victimhood disorder.

...on your part.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Never an emptier word said on ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

the thing is nobody had the time to research the guy who was shouting all the time MP Oren Hazan, aparently you dont get a seat in that place if you aren't like this scum, lets look at who is this shouting machine

No one expected Oren Hazan to make it into the Knesset. And ever since he was elected in March, he’s been causing trouble. Allegations against the freshman lawmaker have run the gamut from drugs to sex to bigotry.

furthermore

His campaign ad was a “Godfather” spoof

Political scandal runs in Hazan’s family. His father was ousted from the Knesset in 2003 after illegally voting twice in committee and trying to cover up the evidence. So you’d think Hazan would want to distance himself from his father’s legacy. And you’d be wrong.

and

He made fun of a fellow Knesset member for being disabled — twice

read all about it source from times of Israel

and you might want to read more

How did a person like Oren Hazan get into the Knesset?

source

a lot out there about him and his father

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Never an emptier word said on ATS.

Let me be more specific: why did you single this incident out, calling the Israeli knesset's maturity into account, but not the Russian duma? Why did you follow it up with what was clearly intended to be an Anti-Semitic canard?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join