It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She Said, He Said - Clinton Vs. Comey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

In what has become a laughable attempt at pretending the Clintons were unable to influence the FBI to not bring charges; we now know that she did everything she said she didn't do. As we noted earlier, from Giuliani to Ryan, the comments and responses to the Presser earlier were everywhere to be found.

And only a week after we all learned of the Bill/Loretta meeting on the runway, we learn that along with HIllary committing no action that the FBI could find reason to bring criminal charges against, we also discover that she lied in complete lock-step with the very actions Jim Comey was highlighting.

To make it real clear for everyone, here is ReasonTV with a side-by-side audio/video comparison of what Hillary said in March 2015 and what we all heard today from the FBI's Comey:

She Said, He Said - Clinton Vs. Comey

Short and to the point analysis of this whole charade.

There seems to be a divide happening within. Lies Video Tape and Secrets!

So there it is.
edit on 7/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Ah nice and succinct summary of the lying beast!

I wish I could say that I am shocked however, I already have an exceedingly low opinion of the FBI and their role in defending the corrupt of this country.

What does blow my mind is the willingness of so many people to ignore the corruption of the Clinton network.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I wish I could say that I am shocked however, I already have an exceedingly low opinion of the FBI and their role in defending the corrupt of this country.

What does blow my mind is the willingness of so many people to ignore the corruption of the Clinton network.

Yes i admit the shock isn't there anymore as we've seen this ongoing for mths now.

I agree i cannot understand that either, the ignorance of people not seeing the corruption within the Establishment. Eyes wide shut comes to mind.
edit on 7/5/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Huge slap in the face. Nice find, S&F for you.

Justice is not blind and we are not all on the same legal playing field. Testing times.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I found myself reciting the Lords prayer.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Huge slap in the face. Nice find, S&F for you.

Justice is not blind and we are not all on the same legal playing field. Testing times.

Thankyou Yes it really is.

At times, it's like watching it all fall in slow motion. Let's Hope for the better, it's now or never.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I almost did too, and i'm not Religious!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Yes i admit the shock isn't there anymore as we've seen this ongoing for mths now.

I agree i cannot understand that either, the ignorance of people not seeing the corruption within the Establishment. Eyes wide shut comes to mind.

Great point on bringing up that movie!

It is one of the more disturbing exposures of the elite and their creepy rituals, yet people watched it simply allowed cognitive dissonance to kick in and continue to go about their servitude.

It is exactly like witnessing the FBI declare someone guilty and then state that no prosecutor would take the case!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
So you violate a federal statute/law and the head G-man says he recommends no charges be filed.

This same man is supposed to ensure that people who violate such things are brought to justice.

He has just castrated his ability to perform his job and his staffs ability to do theirs.

Every defense from here on out looks like this:
"But I didn't mean to do it"

Way to make the FBI impotent Comey.

Step down sir, your "services" are no longer needed.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

What prosecutor in their right mind would take the case? It would end their career at a minimum.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What prosecutor in their right mind would take the case? It would end their career at a minimum.

I think the opposite would happen.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Great point on bringing up that movie!

It is one of the more disturbing exposures of the elite and their creepy rituals, yet people watched it simply allowed cognitive dissonance to kick in and continue to go about their servitude.

It is exactly like witnessing the FBI declare someone guilty and then state that no prosecutor would take the case!

It was creepy wasn't it! People are walking around in a Haze right now as the PC crowds grow Violent and unreasonable.

Yup, that's exactly it right now, the FBI declared it, and then no prosecutor would take it, No prosecutor with Balls that is, they forgot to add that bit.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I disagree that is like saying that Bob Woodward would have been ending his career by reporting on the Nixon Tapes when in fact he was one of the last true journalists we have had. He received awards and was acknowledged for his courage.

It could make their career and not only that jump start an entire snowball effect of the corruption that exists.

Clinton is the tip of the iceberg, if we had a prosecutor who would due their actual job, we would not see the rampant corruption we see eating away at every aspect of freedom we once had.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I think it all boils down to the good guys within the Establishment are too afraid to step up to the plate, they dont have their ducks in a row as far as we've seen to date. And they are being led around like puppets while the puppet masters bully them into submission.

It's mindblowing sometimes that No one seems to be able to get it together and stop it. They really need to start thinking like the enemy because what they've been doing isn't working and Cowardess will not solve the problem.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I think it all boils down to the good guys within the Establishment are too afraid to step up to the plate, they dont have their ducks in a row as far as we've seen to date. And they are being led around like puppets while the puppet masters bully them into submission.

It's mindblowing sometimes that No one seems to be able to get it together and stop it. They really need to start thinking like the enemy because what they've been doing isn't working and Cowardess will not solve the problem.

You can't get elected unless your a family man/woman in this country and then the moment you are they become the one thing they have to hold over your head in fear.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

You can't get elected unless your a family man/woman in this country and then the moment you are they become the one thing they have to hold over your head in fear.

yes i can see the pattern now, anything to add to the fear/control factor.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
She would eat her own offspring, so this tactic never really worked on her.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

lol, what a disturbing thought eh?

Perhaps she 'does' have reptillian blood in her after all i mean, her tactics, her behaviour towards men is appalling as well as women but i do believe she has an aversion to men for some odd reason. her consistent lying, it's absolutely baffling. I hope this is a temporary mind warp and we'll all wake up without 'them' in the morning.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Perhaps she 'does' have reptillian blood in her after all i mean, her tactics, her behaviour towards men is appalling as well as women but i do believe she has an aversion to men for some odd reason. her consistent lying, it's absolutely baffling. I hope this is a temporary mind warp and we'll all wake up without 'them' in the morning.

I'm still waiting to see how they reconcile this parasite having a security clearance going forward, for any office/position.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm still waiting to see how they reconcile this parasite having a security clearance going forward, for any office/position.

I agree, no ordinary Citizen would ever get away with what she has.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join