It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch AND Donald Trump BOTH had discussions with Bill Clinton. But only one was meaningful?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sources told reporters that Loretta Lynch had a discussion with Bill Clinton.

Sources also told reporters that Donald Trump had a discussion with Bill Clinton:

Donald Trump Talked Politics With Bill Clinton

Loretta told the press that she would uphold the decision the FBI made.

Trump told the press that he thinks Hillary is crooked.

Why is it that Trump gets a pass? What on earth has he done to earn his supporters' trust beyond running his mouth? There is more substance to the claims that Trump is a Clinton/Democrat plant than there is to the claims that the FBI/Loretta Lynch are in the tank for the Clintons.

I am kind of disgusted with everyone today, and tomorrow I plan on embracing my apathy about U.S. politics, again. But I feel it’s important for me to highlight the double-standard and the absolute foolishness.

There are no viable and reasonable choices in November. Not voting or voting third party are better choices than what the two parties are offering.

Why on earth should anyone trust that Trump is anything other than a Clinton crony after today?

edit on 5-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You are absolutely correct. The cognitive dissonance will only go on after I post, though.

They are friends.
edit on 5-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No I disagree a 3rd party would be a waste of vote. It depends where your idea of progress is.. do you want the 2nd ammendment changed or not. I dont

The trump attackers are mad

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Disclosure: I'm no trump lover, actually I think he is full of BS. However he hasn't already proven his worthless track record as a govt official nor a corporate street walker.

The key difference is: Trump is not being investigated for criminal offences by a department run by Bill Clinton, last I Checked.

So this is not remotely the same .

edit on 55731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 17:55:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
No I disagree a 3rd party would be a waste of vote. It depends where your idea of progress is.. do you want the 2nd ammendment changed or not. I dont

Really? No one actually knows what Trump would do. He runs as a Republican, yet is not really one. He answers questions in different ways depending on who is asking. Clinton has never said she would remove the 2nd amendment.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

So vote for Hillary or Loretta...err..Donald Trump then and feel great about it.

I see no substantive difference between Loretta Lynch and Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Really? No one actually knows what Trump would do. He runs as a Republican, yet is not really one. He answers questions in different ways depending on who is asking. Clinton has never said she would remove the 2nd amendment.
Trump openly despises the Republican Party.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wait wait. She said she wants to change the amend by taking away ar 15s. Which would hurt the militias which protect citizens from the government.

But hell

link   

Why is it that Trump gets a pass?

Because he is not the one who appears to interfering with federal investigations of his spouse?

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

The key difference is: Trump is not being investigated by Bill Clinton last I Checked. So this is not remotely the same .

No, he's just running against Hillary!

Even worse, IMO. He cannot be trusted to run a genuine and sincere campaign against her!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Trump openly despises the Republican Party.

Absolutely.

I am not sure how Trump supporters have not caught on. He has no intention of following through on any Republican ideal...well maybe a couple Republican...but Conservative? Absolutely NO way. I am no fan of Hillary, but the direction this ends is obvious.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
Because he is not the one who appears to interfering with federal investigations of his spouse?

No, he just might be interfering with the entire general election!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Please don't tell me you equate the two. What does Trump need a pass for, exactly? Was Trump in a position of high authority that could press charges against Hillary over her email fiasco? Was Bill Clinton in a position to influence Trump over the investigation?

Don't be so naive.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Trump's spouse may not even be a citizen. Don't like that? Some people try to say Michelle Obama is not a female.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Please don't tell me you equate the two. What does Trump need a pass for, exactly? Was Trump in a position of high authority that could press charges against Hillary over her email fiasco? Was Bill Clinton in a position to influence Trump over the investigation?

Don't be so naive.

Trump is in a position to sabotage this race to help Hillary win. Bill was in a position to influence Trump's decision to even run! (See the link in my OP.)

Don't call me naive when you completely failed to consider the position Trump is in to help Hillary win and damage the republican party (not that it doesn't deserve it).

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Don't be so naive.

Don't follow your calling others naive. You may have naivete due to your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

dp

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

No, the wasted vote would be not voting at all. Vote for Hillary and Trump tells the two party established politicians that they can continue their game in 2020! Vote third party and the message is a middle finger to the established elite.

Trump and Hillary are both narcissistic power hungry individuals who will tell you what they think you want to hear. The third parties don't seem as appealing because they stand on their integrity and are stating what you need to know. No lies, no embellishments, just their ideas of truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Disclosure: I'm no trump lover, actually I think he is full of BS. However he hasn't already proven his worthless track record as a govt official nor a corporate street walker.

The key difference is: Trump is not being investigated by Bill Clinton last I Checked. So this is not remotely the same .

No, he's just running against Hillary!

Even worse, IMO. He cannot be trusted to run a genuine and sincere campaign against her!

Seriously, even worse? Come on, it appears that your bias or hate for trump is going nuclear.

Bill Clinton talking on a private airplane for 30 minutes with the individual who is running an ongoing criminal investigation against his wife is in no way comparable to a conversation between bill clinton and trump.

Bill clinton meeting with Lynch and talking about the case is a criminal offense, hence her BS story about only discussing the grandkids.

Yeah because I always like to stop a plane and board it , to talk about grandkids with the person prosecuting my wife. Total BS

Their is nothing illegal about trump and bill clinton meeting.

Regardless going with your logic if its worse , than Hillary is still rotten to the core as her husband also attended the meeting with trump.

Trump sucks , but Hillary smells far worse.

Sorry but their is no way to spin this or compare the two meetings without looking biased or delusional.

edit on 14731America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jul 2016 18:14:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
One thing is for sure the meeting of Clinton and the AG is very sinister.

The AG had to know that if the FBI didn’t recommend an indictment then the only way Hillary was going to get indicted was through the Justice department.

Clinton obviously knew the FBI would recommend no indictment.

So he knew then that the only way Hillary could get indicted was through the Justice department

So what does he do?

Meets with the AG and creates that scandal

Then the AG says she will only follow the recommendation of the FBI as she has been tainted by the meeting with Clinton

She obviously knew the FBI was going to recommend no indictment.

So now Hillary can NEVER be indicted

The meeting was a smart move by the Clintons...It was clearly a setup to protect Hillary

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join