It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch AND Donald Trump BOTH had discussions with Bill Clinton. But only one was meaningful?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Har har!

And Bill and Loretta talked about grandkids!

While his wife is under federal investigation. Conflict of interest.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

Har har!

And Bill and Loretta talked about grandkids!

While his wife is under federal investigation. Conflict of interest.
Well, Trump has been lifelong friends with the Clintons and is now running against her.

Conflict of interest, even if it's not an illegal conflict of interest. It's a conflict of interest according to natural law so it's worthy of suspicion and not the benefit of the doubt.

Could he really suddenly hate the Clintons? It's possible. But not likely.

And he does not deserve the benefit of the doubt given many of the campaign decisions he's made that are to Hillary's benefit. Trump doesn't have to be crass and polarizing...he doesn't have to alienate voting blocs when he should be trying to appeal to them. He chooses to do those things. They are important whether you think they will cost him the election or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Also, people are, of course, free to think what they want to think about Donald Trump. But I am never going to be convinced that Donald Trump is worthy of my trust by anyone who insists that his conversation with Bill Clinton is somehow less-meaningful than Loretta Lynch's conversation with Bill Clinton, in the context of this election. No. Way.

I know it's not a popular opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Jordan River
No I disagree a 3rd party would be a waste of vote. It depends where your idea of progress is.. do you want the 2nd ammendment changed or not. I dont

The trump attackers are mad

Really? No one actually knows what Trump would do. He runs as a Republican, yet is not really one. He answers questions in different ways depending on who is asking. Clinton has never said she would remove the 2nd amendment.
Trump openly despises the Republican Party.

That really doesn't mean much these days, I'm a Conservative and I despise the party at this point.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

No I disagree a 3rd party would be a waste of vote. It depends where your idea of progress is.. do you want the 2nd ammendment changed or not. I dont

Really? No one actually knows what Trump would do. He runs as a Republican, yet is not really one. He answers questions in different ways depending on who is asking. Clinton has never said she would remove the 2nd amendment.

That really doesn't mean much these days, I'm a Conservative and I despise the party at this point.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of conservatives seem to hate the party after Trump. Funny that. He really showed party members the door. I am sure he did not intend for that to benefit democrats, at all, though.

Speaking of...it didn't take Trump to make me despise republicans, democrats, the media or 'The Establishment.' I was on to them long before Trump came around.

I'm not grateful for him for exposing them.

edit on 5-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yeah, I noticed a lot of conservatives seem to hate the party after Trump. Funny that. He really showed party members the door. I am sure he did not intend for that to benefit democrats, at all, though.

Speaking of...it didn't take Trump to make me despise republicans, democrats, the media or 'The Establishment.' I was on to them long before Trump came around.

Lol oh I don't despise the party because of Trump. I've felt this way long before he came into the presidential race.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lol oh I don't despise the party because of Trump. I've felt this way long before he came into the presidential race.

"That really doesn't mean much these days, I'm a Conservative and I despise the party at this point."

Lol, oh..."These days" and "At this point." imply otherwise.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"That really doesn't mean much these days, I'm a Conservative and I despise the party at this point."

Lol, oh..."These days" and "At this point." imply otherwise.

If you wanna read that much in to it... I was just being conversational lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If you wanna read that much in to it... I was just being conversational lol.

I was being conversational, too, by taking your comments seriously. You should warn people when you are not choosing accurate words. lol.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think Trump gets a pass because we're no longer taking his campaign as seriously. Not in the same way - and why would we? Inside his head is a clown car

There's a theory being floated here and there - more and more - that William is subtlety (or not so much) trying to sabotage Hill's campaign

I'm so tired of rational theories - and sad stories - I'm now more than willing to believe that this is exactly right. They have a strange and probably estranged relationship

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton Kiss Fail

As long as I've given up on rational theories - I have to go back to what I thought from the beginning. This is performance art and Trump is stumping for Ms. Clinton

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cheers OP missed this thread...should have a thousand flags and stars but it just shows even ATS members fall for the biggest cons.

link   
Cheers OP missed this thread...should have a thousand flags and stars but it just shows even ATS members fall for the biggest cons.

link   

link   
Internet burped sorry

link   
Internet burped sorry

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join