It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad -My revelation- NWO=1 earth country

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi. I've been reading these forums for a few years. Is quite interesting to read about various UFO cases, science, tech, etc.
Now this forum about the New World Order has never really been too much of an attraction to me cause I could get the general idea and notions from anti-nwo folks through out the rest of the forums.
But I've decided enough is enough and stuff needs to be said before it's too late. Before it all spires out of control thanks to a bunch of folks which I believe have shady, dodgy, ulterior motives.
Every single day, every single hour someone jumps on the popular gravy train that is "NWO bashing/revelations/awakened 3,4,5th eye/have ultimate truth and will travel " .
OK. Stop. Breathe. Read. Think.
For me the NWO is in effect 1 single global country.
Now...

I firmly believe that:
- as a species we have come a long way.
- we have demonstrated skills such as cooperation, annihilation, resource creation/gathering/thinking/processing, innovation.
- we are undoubtedly capable biological organisms.
- we are limited by fear/hunger/discomfort.
- we will go to extremes to hastily.
- and last : while everyone is born inherently good willed, factors as those above will turn some evil.
Now the above items are not absolute truths but just truths one can identify very easily, and while under specific circumstances each may be questioned, all at once cannot be questioned and therefore serve as a quick guide to the human condition.

Now... How does this go hand in hand with NWO ?

Here's my revelation:
We, all 7 billions of us, want air, water, food and shelter.
As organisms born on this planet we all have, not given to us but rightfully acquire at birth, human rights.
There is however the problem that some individuals want more that their physical organism needs... called greed.
What happens if that due to geographical factors, when early organisms evolved, there was discrepancies between one group and another. I've group was land locked, possibly even stuck on plains with nothing but sand, others had the advantage of open oceans, forests, caverns, etc.
Fast forward a few thousands of years.
We now have countries with vast surfaces, minerals, oil, water, energy potential and then we have countries with sand, tundra, ice, no trees for miles, no energy sources to support population.
So let's take a group photo... On one side you have people throwing millions of tons of good food away each day and on the other side of the photo we have millions of people with visible rib cages.

Now the 2 questions which are collectively the extremely big super bright while elephant in the room that all the anti NWO folks avoid like the plague:

What makes one group of somewhat evolved organisms believe that they are entitled to this strange artificial notion of borders?

What, apart from greed and brute force, is entitling one group to sequestering a land mass and the resources within ?

You think you're superior cause you've mastered war?
You think you're fit to rule and take and destroy cause you've mastered war?
If you answer "yes" then I guess you think war is the ultimate bargaining chip?

So... Here we have the NWO bashers... The poor little (greedy) misunderstood people which are all alone (cohesive group with controllers in the shadows) which are trying to rescue us all (covertly try to destabilise) from the big bad NWO monster ( one world for one species).

Let's repeat that in a simpler format:
- divide and conquer is the only game
- divide and conquer is driven by mentally deranged individuals which are greedy for power
- divide and conquer is the antithesis of NWO
- divide and conquer is the actual intellectual property of the secret societies
- divide and conquer = Illuminati, bilderber.., Roths.., triLatCommission, etc.

This is my revelation.

The actual "TPTB" , all the si called secret societies, all the so called "global controllers" are THE actual anti-NWO agenda creators and manipulators.

And ALL the people who say/think/dream/contemplate against NWO are actually brainwashed into believing they fight for the right cause... WHEN IN FACT they are perpetuating the "status quo", which as can be clearly v seen and evidenced around the globe, is all about divide and conquer, oppress and pillage, destroy and erase.

Whomever is behind the NWO agenda is actually quite obviously patently overwhelmed by the anti-NWO groups as mentioned above.
These anti-NWO groups thrive on financial profit, war, destruction, death.

Think about it: If there's a NWO, 1 single global country:
- there's no war because there's no other country
- there's no international banking racket
- no international fiscal paradise to harbour 1%'s stash
- 1 global currency, one global price for everything, no more resource wars
- 1 homogenous population with 1 minium wage, 1 law, 1 justice system which means no more international safe heavens with no extradition or similar loopholes.
- 1 travel zone for all 7 billion people so no more snuggling, no trafficking of lives or substances.

Now if course the anti-NWO folks will latch on to the obvious" but Slim, how can we have one law, over justice, one people when there are 200+ countries with various degrees of corruption and financial situations? "

Well there's your problem and there's your fix: once you have 1 NWO aka 1 single global country you have in effect COPIED the most advanced constitution and political and judicial and financial system available AND
PASTED it over the entire surface of the planet.

Just... Think... About... It...

If tomorrow the whole planet was a clone of Sweden/Norway/UK/US/etc....
As in any of these countries with all their values and systems were to magically extend engulfing the entire planet...
Would a Swede, Norwegian, Brit, American, etc citizen ACTUALLY NOTICE the change?

Would you, as a free citizen from L.A. or Miami or London, would you actually notice the fact that your border is now nowhere to be found because it goes in all the way around the planet until it reaches the other side of your house?

You wake up, eat, work, play, etc... At which point in your normal routine do you actually think... " hang on a minute... My country now engulfs the whole planet..."
How would it feel, how would it affect your life, to be in the situation that you can get on a plane and land anywhere in the world and call it "my country" , "my place", " my land " with "my laws", " my representatives " ???
How would it be wrong if your perfect like slice of heaven( more or less for some depending of their financial circumstances which would no doubt change for the better with a single global economy with no war for resources) was replicated all over the globe?

Think about it... We are stuck in the perpetual fight for resources when we could be all pushing together towards the stars.

Do you think any civilisation out there wants to deal with 220+ countries?

Or deal with 1 planet?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
wouldn't that mean that any civilization out there wouldn't want to deal with a buttload of individual planets?

One government means one way of thinking, one voice...whom is to say that it will be the correct way of thinking or the correct voice. Many choices, many ways of thinking, many voices is a better way

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sweden has 9 million people in the entire country...heck, the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex has nearly that many....
And the Swedes work!!!
Meaning they don't have tens of millions of people on ssdi, wick, food stamps and paying zero taxes...

And Norway, FYI, is in dissaray because(among other things) they lack sufficient land to farm enough to feed their population so that's a terrible example...without the EU, Norway would fall into a depression of incalculable consequence...

I could poke more holes in your thread but wow, it's so astoundingly naive I can't begin to address the issues...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm all for a single gouvernment, single currency and no wars...

The problem is the people in charge. The elite are disgusting parasites and they have proven it thousands of times.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

An idyllic vision, admittedly.

Several problems with it though. (I guess that makes me 'evil'? Ignorant?)

The omitted factor/s:

We are not all 'equal'. Our greatest advances occurred in the most diverse and free environments.
Your 'vision' requires enforcement. Enforcement of standardized wages, living standards, arbitrary levels of what one 'needs' to survive.

Simply put, YOU aren't telling ME how much I need or don't need, where and how I choose to live, how many children I may have or not have.

Another basic. We have never had a government that was or, at least, stayed sane/objective. Never. On that issue, alone, I suggest you wake up to the reality of it.

I, in my belief in the sovereign individual, grant you the same rights as I grant myself. I enforce nothing on your beliefs. Nor will I accept enforcement from you.

The gains and losses of these innate 'rights' are generally incremental, in nature. Your collective, per force, negates that sovereignty.

Give me liberty or give me death.....somehow I doubt your willingness to back up your vision similarly.

edit on 5-7-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There are different NWO scenarios. For example:

One is what you talk about which would be a Republic, led by people for the people of the Earth. Single currency, no borders but keep all cultures, religions and promote equality, prosperity, peace...

The other one is an Empire, conspired by those who want to divide and conquer until there is nothing more to conquer and then squeeze the people to the bones and rule the Earth. Later possibly replace them with robots and hybrids so it`s easier to manipulate and control the masses.

I`d imagine there are secret societies pursuing different agendas but ultimate goal is to unite Earth and its people. I just hope it`s not by force and control.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Sweden has 9 million people in the entire country...heck, the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex has nearly that many....
And the Swedes work!!!
Meaning they don't have tens of millions of people on ssdi, wick, food stamps and paying zero taxes...

And Norway, FYI, is in dissaray because(among other things) they lack sufficient land to farm enough to feed their population so that's a terrible example...without the EU, Norway would fall into a depression of incalculable consequence...

I could poke more holes in your thread but wow, it's so astoundingly naive I can't begin to address the issues...

Without the EU? Really?? How did Norway ever survive prior to the EU? The same way it did then. You underrate yourselves...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
wouldn't that mean that any civilization out there wouldn't want to deal with a buttload of individual planets?
Comparing planets to countries is incorrect based on the distances but there's also the possibility of galactic empires.

One government means one way of thinking, one voice...whom is to say that it will be the correct way of thinking or the correct voice. Many choices, many ways of thinking, many voices is a better way

So you mean one gov, as in us gov for 50 States, is one way for many voices, etc ?

edit on 5-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
And the Swedes work!!!
Thanks for pointing out the problems.. i guess that fixes everything.
And Norway, FYI, is in dissaray because(among other things) they lack sufficient land to farm enough to feed their population so that's a terrible example...
FIY that's again just pointing out the obvious... but.. see below.without the EU, Norway would fall into a depression of incalculable consequence...
At least here you see the solution... problems get fixed when there's unity.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

The problem is the people in charge. The elite are disgusting parasites and they have proven it thousands of times.

Yes, but wouldn't it be easier to group together all the parasites... Makes them so much easier to manage and or avoid.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

An idyllic vision, admittedly.

Several problems with it though. (I guess that makes me 'evil'? Ignorant?)

The omitted factor/s:

We are not all 'equal'. Our greatest advances occurred in the most diverse and free environments.
We are all equal... the cause of all the world's problems is the thinking that tries to give one's self such grandeur.
Your 'vision' requires enforcement. Enforcement of standardized wages, living standards, arbitrary levels of what one 'needs' to survive.
You mean like any other gov or local council does as we speak?
Simply put, YOU aren't telling ME how much I need or don't need, where and how I choose to live, how many children I may have or not have.
But that's exactly what any gov does, yours as i type this.... apart from the number of kids and food stuff... but such things are self regulating via the markets... so nobody is gonna tell you how many kids to have. Where did you get this notion about the NWO? And you say " where to move " well guess what based on say us citizenship, you are restricted on moving, based on nwo the whole planet is open.
Another basic. We have never had a government that was or, at least, stayed sane/objective. Never. On that issue, alone, I suggest you wake up to the reality of it.
I suggest you wake up and see that other countries, like Nordic ones, have quite happy populations with the violence of the other Western countries.
I, in my belief in the sovereign individual, grant you the same rights as I grant myself. I enforce nothing on your beliefs. Nor will I accept enforcement from you.
So now you're one of those man of the land types with no gov? Ok...
The gains and losses of these innate 'rights' are generally incremental, in nature. Your collective, per force, negates that sovereignty.
Wut?

Give me liberty or give me death.....somehow I doubt your willingness to back up your vision similarly.
Wut wut?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV

Yes, but wouldn't it be easier to group together all the parasites... Makes them so much easier to manage and or avoid.

funny, that's exactly what the current group of scum floating at the top of our pond are saying about you, and me.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

There are different NWO scenarios. For example:

One is what you talk about which would be a Republic, led by people for the people of the Earth. Single currency, no borders but keep all cultures, religions and promote equality, prosperity, peace...
I also think this is what is gonna happen. Unfortunately most anti-NWO types don't bother to see the distinction... which hurts everyone in the long run because it slows down our evolution into a peaceful global society.
The other one is an Empire, conspired by those who want to divide and conquer until there is nothing more to conquer and then squeeze the people to the bones and rule the Earth. Later possibly replace them with robots and hybrids so it`s easier to manipulate and control the masses.

I`d imagine there are secret societies pursuing different agendas but ultimate goal is to unite Earth and its people. I just hope it`s not by force and control.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad...

Except its not new, just another bid on the part of a few wealthy people to control the whole world.

But its sounds good, don't it... "New" world order.

Damn control freaks, they want everything run to their liking, impose their order on everyone.

Assholes.

But I've decided enough is enough and stuff needs to be said before it's too late. Before it all spires out of control thanks to a bunch of folks which I believe have shady, dodgy, ulterior motives.

Yah, whats wrong with everyone, don't you want to jump on our band wagon? The dodgy, ulterior motives are greed and control by authoritarian rule. They cage it in gentle euphemisms to throw everyone off.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: IVANV

funny, that's exactly what the current group of scum floating at the top of our pond are saying about you, and me.

OK... But since we are the people, we aren't scum and are rightfully able to use this concept... Just cause they, may or may not, be thinking this, doesn't mean we can't use the concept.
Besides they are about divide and conquer, not group and conquer.
Like Op3nM1nd3d said... There probably are at least 2 groups... One actually wants a unified people of the earth and peace and prosperity, while the other group wants war and profit.
How do you get war and international resource trading for max profit when there's one single country?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

NWO is good, everyone against it is bad...

Except its not new, just another bid on the part of a few wealthy people to control the whole world.

But its sounds good, don't it... "New" world order.
I give "new" no importance... replace with "one" wherever you feel like it.
Damn control freaks, they want everything run to their liking, impose their order on everyone.

Assholes.
You mean like your current gov, your current mayor/town Hall/council does ? Ok.. let's all devolve and live in straw huts.

Yah, whats wrong with everyone, don't you want to jump on our band wagon? The dodgy, ulterior motives are greed and control by authoritarian rule. They cage it in gentle euphemisms to throw everyone off.
No... the greed and ulterior motive is the bunch of people trying to keep nations from merging and creating a peaceful planet.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, yes. I'll take one world government where Allah is the one, true God and Sharia Law is the rule not of the land, but of the globe. Women will know their true place in this NWO wearing Burkhas at all times while in public and never going out unaccompanied by an appropriate male relative from the household. Everyone, all 7 million, will be required to pray 5 times a day and attend Mosques when appropriate. When this NWO is implemented we shall have true paradise on Earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To me I think on balance it would be a sensible option for all humanity to work together and help each other out as required.
However it would need to use the original democracy - no party politics, 'x' number of people to represent the variety of views across the planet (which would presumably dovetail more and more over time) drawn randomly and paid at the global average wage rate and serve for 3-5 years. After serving their name should be removed from all future government lottery draws.

Hopefully this would drastically reduce the corruption as their would be no family dynasties running things.

Oh and EVERYBODY would be subject to all laws with NO special exceptions or rights as EVERYBODY would have the SAME rights.

Plenty more checks and balances I'm sure could be added but the point would be - being in politics would no longer be a career option and definitely NOT a way to get rich.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

No... Suffice to say that the "Earth country" or "Terran country" will with a very fun probability have the gov structure copied from the most advanced Western countries.... You know the kind of countries which don't throw people of buildings.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Exactly... If we put our collective mind to it, a system can be created in which nobody can ever gain the upper hand and be corrupted by power.
A system in which everyone shares power. A form of direct democracy in which nobody feels felt out. Feeling left out is what makes people harbour anger. Add some hunger/death/etc and you get the current world.

Come on people... are you telling me we can't learn from our mistakes and we are doomed to repeat them even 1 million years from now?
I don't believe so... In fact I think in 100 years tops there will be global peace... Whether we do it ourselves or it takes a UFO landing on a certain lawn remains to be seen.
edit on 5-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join