It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi,
I've been watching alot of videos. and reading alot of material, and I'd love to hear some truth from people that know what they're talking about.. I'm not there yet,, but ike I said,,Im very new and very curious, and want to learn all I can about this..
thanks...

edit on 4-7-2016 by TheGr8Cornholio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome and good luck on your search.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That's a great screen name, such fond memories of 2012/13...when bab had some reply good material... good to see your arrival here.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
TheGr8Cornholio

I'm sure we've got TP around here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Welcome...however your statement "to hear some truth from people that know what they're talking about.." will always be subject to your final judgement.
cheers

link   
Welcome...however your statement "to hear some truth from people that know what they're talking about.." will always be subject to your final judgement.
cheers

link   
cheers

Sorry about the multiple posts...we are having lightning storm and the internet is blinking on and off.
Cheers
edit on 7/4/2016 by JaMeDoIt because: multiple posts...flickering internet with the lighting storms

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGr8Cornholio
Welcome. We have TP.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS fellow traveller

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Welcome. Happy you stopped by.
If you're looking for "the people who know what they're talking about", you are remarkably lucky. EVERYONE here is an expert, it would seem.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join