It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Horn and Steve Quayle were right about Antichrist and Rev 13:13, but don't acknowldge it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Alot of titles for Jesus and his successor, but no religion can claim PROPHESIED SAVIOR GUY as their own. Biblical titles are numerous. He will define himself, a name written on him that nobody but he himself will understand. YT Rantichrist -n- Sunshine Show.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalki11

Right, but I asked you about specific titles used for the antichrist, not Jesus. I'm just wondering how you fit Tesla with the titles "King of Babylon", "King of Tyre", and "The Assyrian". Or when you presume Tesla will subdue Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon?

Help me understand.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've done some research and from what I've seen the anti Christ is humanity. The second coming of Christ already happened decades ago and the people have been terrorizing him since he was born.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilLucian
I've done some research and from what I've seen the anti Christ is humanity. The second coming of Christ already happened decades ago and the people have been terrorizing him since he was born.

Impossible, the angel who was present as His ascension told the disciples that He would return in the like manner He ascended, which was physically. And Jesus said His return would be seen by everyone, and Gabriel told Mary that her Son would sit and rule from David's throne. Nobody has yet sat on David's throne and ruled yet, there hasn't been a Davidic throne since Gabriel said that. When Jesus was born the Herodian dynasty was selected to rule Judea, and they were Edomites.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EnkiEa

The Oculus reference, where is that from? Tom and Steve fill an interesting niche, it is sad they still cling to labels, being as well read and knowledgable as they are.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

The oversoul that produced Son of Man / "antichrist"...produced Tesla and Akkaeneset, or keeper of the energy in latter Atlan. Google THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR PLAYS A MEAN HAARP.

The first beast is internet Sea is mental
The second beast is Son of Man Earth is physical

Exercising all the authority, crossing world without touching the ground, as lightning flashing in the...is also seen in the...is Going viral.

Does it seem odd that not even the son knows when he is coming? Not when you consider how incredible his claims are; going viral with a memeset seriously compromised by a disneyfied end times narrative is not easy.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilLucian

Do elaborate..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join