It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 4th of July, Oh Wait... NVM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Today is a great day to celebrate...

- Central Banks
- Gun bans
- Criminal politicians
- Foriegn trade deals
- Globalisation
- Cultural demoralization
- Self worship
- The selling out of our country to the Saudi Royals, military industrial complex and central banks

You know, all the things that we're suppose to e against in today's celebration. Instead let's celebrate The Clinton Foundation, Lockheed, Boeing and The Federal Reserve.

Seems to me like the Brit's should be the ones celebrating today as they are the only country separating themselves from the global cabal that we are suppose to be standing against here in America.

Today I celebrate nothing. This country is not independent we are owned by the exact people that every president warned us against until Kennedy.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You can come celebrate my birthday with me. If you still want to celebrate something, that is.

I agree with you. Most people just see July 4th as a day to set of fireworks. Kinda like Christmas, no one acknowledges the reason behind it anymore.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
You can come celebrate my birthday with me. If you still want to celebrate something, that is.

I agree with you. Most people just see July 4th as a day to set of fireworks. Kinda like Christmas, no one acknowledges the reason behind it anymore.

really???...NO ONE acknowledges the reason??....ok, got it.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
onequestion

So, you choose to remain trapped within the cocoon of negativity that the Elite have built for you to live in?

You have to give yourself time to enjoy your life, otherwise, you are playing right into the hands of the conspiracy.

And we don't want that because negativity feeds them. Fear, pain, frustration, they love it when you indulge in these emotions. Don't give them that benefit.

Go out, enjoy yourself. Have a good time with friends and family, extoll the virtues of the freedom you feel has been denied you. That's something the Elite can't ever take from you. Memories all the good times you had with the people you love.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I celebbrate every day. some days i don't have to work, and can spend more time celebrating.

I don't do holidays so well, other than enjoying the themed schtick of them. Its all just another "special day" for us to remember, or give thanks, or do something special.

RE: the op...im with you. We cannot celebrate our freedom or independance, as we have less and less of either daily.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion well, at the parade in my town, past the fire house... it was at least multi culturally diverse.
I take that as a good sign of good currency flow..tourist season, here.
In reference to foreign trade, folks are arriving from far and wide just sell wares... oh and the celebrating of this very day, independence.

edit on 4-7-2016 by peppycat because: what is the forth of july four?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
until kennedy ? thats odd.

he was actually the coolest, bravest most amazing potus we have ever had

listen to all of this. it is real. it will blow your mind

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

You're celebrating nothing?

That's basically spitting in the face of the brave men and women that died fighting for our freedoms. As a fighter, you should be ashamed of yourself. Where's your passion and fight? You seriously have no fight left? Giving up before the bell rings? Celebrating NOTHING??? Hang your head in shame, quitter.

I'm proud of what our Country represents. With all our faults, I'm still a proud American.

Don't give up brother, lace those gloves tight and go out swinging. We owe it to our ancestors to carry on their fight.

Happy Independence day .

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I've seen you on my threads I believe and typically you are more thought provoking and less of a ranting person from what I remember... Welcome to the other side. Where you realize several billion people either accepting or contributing to the suck is not something we are going to change, especially since America is a huge cause of the world's issues.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I celebrate it no mater how bad things get/seem.

To do otherwise is to give up......and I'm not the type to simply give up.

Yah, we have that BBQ.

Yah, we drink copious amounts of alcohol (or other cool beverages).

Yah, we are going to enjoy that pool (lake, pond, etc).

Yah, we are going to light off some fireworks.

No mater how bad things may seem to get, I'm still celebrating the birth of the country

Because as bad as things might seem to be, I could be living in N. Korea or somewhere else that I don't think I'd care for too much.

So Happy 4th of July to you!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well lah-de-dah for you, negative nancy. While you wallow in angst and self-pity, I will celebrate the fact that I live here, where some dudes with big brass balls did some stuff a while ago that allows me to enjoy things. As opposed to living in, say, the Congo. Or North Korea, as somebody else pointed out.

Enjoy your misery.
edit on 4-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'll be celebrating it until my dying breath in the trenches.
Blessings

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ValiantMike yay. Celebrations and salutation, VM.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Seems to me like the Brit's should be the ones celebrating today as they are the only country separating themselves from the global cabal that we are suppose to be standing against here in America.

We are one of the global cabals, and you've explained why several times. Ill add Hillary to that list. And the fact that she's about to not only walk scott free, but actually become potus.
Happy 4th.
The founding fathers would have locked up most if our leaders in the government today.
edit on 4-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Maybe the thing that is originally celebrated needs to be repeated.

The founding fathers would agree-even if they only saw the second item on your list.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Fart noise. Have fun with that.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You make good points, OP. It is hard to justify celebrating becoming, well, what we used to be against becoming.

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Actually, unless I'm grossly mistaken, I believe we're celebrating the 4th exactly as Adams wanted, what with the fireworks and such. It's supposed to be for revelry more than anything, not sure what you expected.

Here, there's a little tidbit on what he said at the bottom. Also, in true American form, we don't celebrate it on the right date, let alone teach it, rotfl. Should be the 2nd, not 4th.
news.nationalgeographic.com...
edit on 7/4/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

have a safe 4th...don't be this guy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

If it helps, I do remember the reason behind Christmas. Though I prefer and celebrate Yule. December is the wrong month for Christmas, anyway.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'll celebrate it even after Hillary Clinton makes it illegal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join