It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the Spiritually Enlightened

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: VanDenEviL

Trying to control anyone other than oneself is at the start.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

You obviously have come a long way......oh enlightened disciple.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I just grabbed the tip of your finger to make a point while walking around this circle if you assume to be the point in PI then stick it in the center and cut a slice... who you serve first was not begging a question.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VanDenEviL
a reply to: Joecroft

This is a question to those who have spiritually awoken.

I suggest reading the rest of the thread. I think you made the same mistake I did. You might be surprised by what you find.

Should we enlightened ones

Anyone who uses the word enlightened to describe himself is not enlightened.

Go back to start.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

Spiritually enlightened... Meh.

Probably just have extra serotonin and dopamine in your brains compared to others. Puts you in a better and more calm mood while dopamine levels contribute to energy and motivation levels.

Too high of dopamine, you'll experience delusions and what not, some think God has spoken to them and what not.

Not saying God doesn't exist and people cannot be at a higher level spiritually... Just saying I absolutely don't believe it's the average circumstance.

Most people with voices or grandiose thoughts of enlightenment in their heads simply have chemical differences

So Jesus and the Buddha were nothing more than emotionally disturbed individuals due to rare chemical imbalances in their brains, were they?

I never cease to be amazed by the stupidity of scientists attempting to reduce the sublime to the pathological.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanDenEviL
Anyone who uses the word enlightened to describe himself is not enlightened.

Go back to start.

By that logic, anyone who uses the word Fishermen to describe himself is not a Fishermen and anyone who uses the word Doctor to describe himself is not a Doctor etc…

So according to you, no one can be “enlightened” about something spiritual or anything else for that matter and use the word “enlightened” to help describe it…Wow!….just!! Wow!!!

Plus there are many aspects to describing “a person”. If I were going to fully describe myself, I wouldn’t just use the word “enlightened”, but would add a whole bunch of other stuff…

You should go back to the start of the thread and read every single post, like sputniksteve suggested, he actually changed his mind on the subject; maybe you will too.

You should also check out all of my replies to Blaine91555, especially this post.

Good Luck…

- JC

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

I just grabbed the tip of your finger to make a point while walking around this circle if you assume to be the point in PI then stick it in the center and cut a slice... who you serve first was not begging a question.

This is just the type of empty drivel you would expect. People trying to sound "deep". What a joke.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The slice was of life even tough there was a wholeness you took the whole slice but that means there was two, when drivel becomes drool I hope you don't mind mold.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That's deep brah.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Snaps your strap and points at the two you missed in focusing on me... a mirror will only show you two boobs acting like they drank a couple of jugs

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

All I see is a pussy.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I agree with many others here.

Horse. Water. Same old story.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

All I see is a pussy.

Then turn around and you'll see the moon, keep walking and there's no need for me to point.

What goes around comes around a diamond in the rough knows no other luster.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I agree with many others here.

Horse. Water. Same old story.

I give ox tail soup a perfect 10 even though I have never eaten such sh!t in all my life.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

There is a part of life happening right in front of everyones face, that most don't even know is there. The people living that secret life try and open the door all of the time, but most refuse to look.

Is it the same old story that through out history some people can see what others cant? Absolutely. If that ever changes, I reckon it won't be for a long time. I think the disconnect comes from the people that cant see through the door assume the people that can think they are better because of it. In fact, if anything they are sad that they won't join them.

edit* I misunderstood your comment, so erased a sentence directed toward you and left the rest that was more of a general statement.
edit on 9/21/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

A general commands quite a few arms at his disposal having carried many himself; kicking the gate open only occurs when there's no spring to kick back when taking such aim.

As a goal 2 points hit more often than 3 but marriage typically requires 3 hoops and what a 3 ring circus that can be the more animals that get added to the cage huh?

The circle of zen keeps reeling each moment life happens no matter the seasoning on ones tongue the self will fall at some point as the fruit out of a bag when kicking against what has no gate.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You saw the whole of the moon my angel is a centerfold, your blood runs cold your memory has just been sold.

Rock the kasbrah on your knees like a prayer in the midnight hour cats and the cradle and the silver spoon.
edit on 21-9-2016 by VanDenEviL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 21-9-2016 by MoreInterior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You saw the whole of the moon my angel is a centerfold, your blood runs cold your memory has just been sold.

Rock the kasbrah on your knees like a prayer in the midnight hour cats and the cradle and the silver spoon.

edit on 21-9-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (Plagiarism)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is all ego to sally forth to preach 'truth' to others.
The 'Enlightened' do no such thing.

For those truly living in unconditional Love/Enlightenment, your entire life, every motion, is based in unconditional Love.
You don't need to say anything to anyone about how 'enlightened' you are, and so can they be if they do as you say.
That is the hypocrisy of the 'evangelists'.

If you live in unconditional Love/Enlightenment, your light will shine far and wide, and people will approach you like moths to the flame.
'They' will ask 'you' what you got going!
Then, then if you feel the need to run your mouth, feel free, they asked for it.
They can learn all they need just from watching you and your life!

Enlightened people do not discriminate between 'types' of people, their Love is UNCONDITIONAL!

Thus your 'enlightenment/unconditional Love' sounds more like seductive, self-serving ego, to me.

edit on 5-10-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join