It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I find this election cycle to be incredibly disturbing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm really kind of disgusted by the level of corruption going on in this election cycle. From the obvious criminal activity and voter fraud and election rigging happening in NY and California for Hillary keeping Bernie out, then Bernie says he's going to endorse Hillary if he loses!

Insane!

Then this whole thing with Bill getting into a plane with the AG and a week later the FBI leaks they are not going to file charges against Hillary. Incredible. I mean incredible.

I don't know if it's because I'm educated on media spin and I totally disconnect myself from mainstream culture.

I mean this is incredible. Bernie and Trump should really team up.

Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think more people are noticing this round but the previous two elections have been just as rigged.

The whole thing reminds me of the fall of the Roman Empire.

History does repeat itself.

The grand experiment with the 2nd Amendment has failed. The people are just too complacent and it seems to me they deserve what they will get.

Hopefully, it will not be someone like Attila the Hun charging through the main gates, but it probably will be.

P

edit on 3/7/2016 by pheonix358 because: Felt like it was time for an edit.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
pheonix358

You make it sound as though Americans are the only peoples that have become complacent toward the elitism that guides global society. At least we still have our guns.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't remember the corruption being this in your face with Obama though.

The Billary Lynch thing is just blowing my mind.

I will NOT fight for this country unless this changes.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
pheonix358

You make it sound as though Americans are the only peoples that have become complacent toward the elitism that guides global society. At least we still have our guns.

They will come after them.

Already trying.

link   
a reply to: onequestion

We've had worse elections, worse nominees. I now it doesn't seem like it, but in the short time of our country, we've had more drama and an even bigger body count than Hillary's.

link   
I find the most incredible thing about this election is that some people are willing to vote for the most evil criminal that has run for office in my lifetime.

Everyone knows she is a criminal, and yet they allow her to run for POTUS. It's insane.

What does that say about the integrity and intelligence of our government, let alone the public?

And the media is so controlled by our corrupt politicians that they spin some subjects, suppress some subjects, and push other subjects, all to control the voters and appease their masters.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Reason we should be exempt from all laws except Thou shall not kill steal rape or pillage----something not even the lawmakers can abide by

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

This is the last election, knowing what is publicly available, that we can willfully say no to corruption. If we elect Hillary then all cards are on the table and there is no depth to which we will not sink... so long as the media says we should.

This is your last chance folks. After this we may as well elect Voldemort.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You probably should not have fought for this country since 1963 or worshiped other SOLD-iers which got us here where we are now

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Probably wouldn't believe me if I was to tell you Trump is the Symbolic Trump card showing the public that its rigged and not a damn thing anyone will do about it....except attack each other of course---another plan they rolled out long ago.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

(Did you know your animated avatar can induce seizures?)

You are right. We have too many laws.
The only laws we should have are the ones that protect people and their property.

Most other laws are made to control the population.

Our forefathers considered that. They drafted the Constitution as a guide to protect our inalienable rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of property. Any laws should only be for that purpose.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No I didn't---I will replace it---thanks for the info

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Just to clarify my understanding here. So it's not the 'election cycle' that you find disturbing, but only the Clinton aspect of it that disturbs you and makes you disgusted?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't remember the corruption being this in your face with Obama though.

I do.

See the DNC Rules & Bylaws Committee meeting from May 31, 2008, and consider the events that led to it.

edit on 3-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Trump saying something stupid is nothing in comparison to what's happened to Sanders and this thing with Clinton and Lynch

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I nominate Trump's racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, disability bashing, bullying, hate-filled (won't stop spewing crap like the uncle nobody wants to sit near at Thanksgiving) mugshot to the list of things making us nauseous. And Hillary, as previously stated.

Both parties are peddling crap.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Time for a convention of states,check it out and start pushng for your state to join in and give the Feds a big f-you.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

At least we still have our guns.

Fat lot of good that does. Take them off the bloody wall and use them.

You should have done that after Kent State but that was 46 years ago.

What have the great become.

P

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I stand by my car sticker. "Vote Cthulu, why settle for the lesser evil?"

Honestly though, the worst part of this election is that one of these oh-so-awful candidates is going to win. Can't stand Trump, but Clinton hands-down wins most criminal candidate - ever. Talk to any federal employee and they'll tell you on just the latest scandal (email) that if they had done .01% of what Clinton did, they'd be sacked, investigated and prosecuted by now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join