It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of time (II) body & beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

This transmission will only be available to you when you have passed through a certain amount of struggle and in doing so begin to realize, this life experience seems to have something very incoherent about it. Your body has been programmed to fully believe everything it sees, touches, smells, feels or is consciously aware of. As real as it all appears to be, if you are receiving this you have opened up to a removal of the lies programme. You will begin to see that you are just living in a world of projections, a spontaneously created world. As people are manipulated, one is led to believe that all is real. The purpose of this is for the spontaneous creativity, to create a false world instantly. On this particular space, currently know or called Earth, your freedom is being hijacked by a variety of fantasy beings to indulge in their own type of dreamlike creations. Being unable to create a physical reality to do this in, they are hijacking your own rights to do things in the way you feel to be in alignment. The long and the short of it is that many of the bodies on earth have been pre programmed to supply what the phantom beings wish for. As you realize this, you will be able to remove it in your own particular manner. This could be very difficult or extremely easy depending on how much you limit your self. These beings are shrewd and know that their best bet Is to limit your own belief in yourself. So on your journeys you will come in to contact with some amazing souls, who think they are simply are just bodies. Work with your body and do your best to spread the truth in the right way, right place for the honouring of freedom alone. We hereby send our best wishes on this venture and wish you well, may the body give be in Joy but not entrap you.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Double post. deleted.
edit on 2-7-2016 by Lassiecat because: edit

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Nicely said. Very nicely, indeed. I even start look like dreamy a bit:

edit on 2-7-2016 by Lassiecat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Still a ways to go till we butterfly outta here.

Some of us are like, nom,nom...

and others, waiting...

But everyone is gonna fly, eventually.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
We all prepare in someway to take a leap! Eventually we must take the leap in to the unknown or else we may just be food for the birds! After the intial munch munch, and hanging in there we gotta let go. That is up to us, once we realize. So why wait for eternity?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That is up to us, once we realize. So why wait for eternity?

Thats our lot, I'm afraid.

Enduring to the end to get our crown of life.

You chose the butterfly, I believe they were made that way for a lesson in life. The womb, gestation, life, transformation. For now of the mind and spirit, one day to spirit eternal.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Inside the caterpillar is the seed of the butterfly ,inside the idea of the butterfly is eternety smiliing.

Eliberocelta Jully2016a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I had a butterfly dance spiral around me while in Missouri. It was amazing! A dozen or so of then swirled around me from head to toe as I made my way to the picnic table at the rivers edge. They stayed with me, dancing around, my entire stay there, as though protecting me. It was beautiful.

Just a few of my protector s.
edit on 2-7-2016 by NewzNose because: Added pic

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Now that is a blessing to be spiraled by a whole bunch of butterflies! You must of been in blissland.a reply to: NewzNose

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This was so nice... it reminded me of the other day when I saw a Monarch in the backyard, in the first time in years..... It felt like a sign that everything I am missing in my life will come back to me, no matter how long I have to wait or struggle. When it does, it will be that much more beautiful, and I'll appreciate it that much more.

Thanks for the positive post.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Hanging out on the blossom waiting for the wing to dry is the eternity of already having the wings to do so, impermanence is eternity ever flowing, ever going, always connected, never arising and never passing in the current moment of being, it simply is... and with a thought from one of the sense gates there it goes to find weight once again. Eventually the gate will not swing and close as there's really no fence to begin with to need such gates others have placed before you.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Now that was one deep and slick reply! Thanks for adding the creme.a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Your welcome, the coffee needed some but life is always sweet when the cup is ones own to fill and empty as one sees fit to do so as things arise and pass in the myraid of worlds to experience beyond such becoming that drops one in that conumdrum to yet hatch again... of course if one takes the entire universe as existing in ones body with a single breath then the outter one also needs exhale in relation and in such there really is no separation of inner and outter just a mere reflection of what is already occuring, what ones being reflects is many times simply an echo bouncing off of form. If it absorbs it like a sponge the it bears more weight of gives the life of it blood to exist in oneself as something not self created... just self perpetuated, so who are we giving legs to? is a very important inquirey to delve into. Once known the source just simply flows without a snag on the fiber of ones being.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I was shocked at first to see them spiral around me like a tornado as I walked. They didn't disperse until I arrived to sit at the picnic table. Even then a couple of them sat just off to the side, moving their wings. I was emotional.

You see, I was in Missouri to bring my deceased sister home to Ca. The butterfies consolled me right after the service.

My sister was a Buddhist and loved "flutterbys".
edit on 3-7-2016 by NewzNose because: typo

top topics

join