It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question When Sampling for Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

So sampling at ground level proves that they're spraying high above our head? I hear that a lot. How exactly does that work? You realize that there are a lot of sources of heavy metals at ground level that release them into the air right?

As for the paraglider test, there's a lot of talk about it happening, but it all dates back to November of last year. They were supposed to fly their "mission" this spring, but there isn't any word about it happening after November of last year. Even the new topics from this year link back to them.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Scientist along with two pilots set out to test Chemtrails phenomenon, all while breaking a few world records in the process.

Didn't happen. The plan is too silly to be true anyway.

This coming Spring of 2016 will see an unprecedented attempt to acquire the first chemtrail sky sample in modern history.

Umm yeah.. I guess that didn't happen either.

Strange how anything that might result in some real data never actually happens in chemmiedom.

What if contrails turn out to be just that.. the true believers would be in an uproar and.. errh.. Look up at the sky some more and insist it's the work of satan and the illuminati trying to poison us! Or whatever the flavour du jour is.. anything but contrails actually

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It doesn't matter how the samples are taken no one accepts them anyway. They say you need to have proof but no proof is enough.

Wrong... provide a sample taken in the air after the so called chemtrail was sprayed...that proof would not be debatable, and pretty concrete.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
Recently, a reader sent me data on air tests performed in the Phoenix area. These charts show a number heavy metals are present in the environment at levels far exceeding the safe toxic level standards for human health. The person who performed the air sampling had it analyzed by a professional laboratory, and has asked for confidentiality. Exact location in Phoenix of the samples collected and names involved will not be disclosed in this report.

I have personally seen the actual report with the name of the person who and location where air was sampled and the name of the testing laboratory, and certify that the report appears authentic.

Scans of the report provided to me of laboratory results were sent as files of more than 1MB in size each. Each chart has been reduced in size here to fit on your screen by this author. One chart was rotated for proper orientation but has not been altered in any other way.

DATA COLLECTION METHOD

a. Air was sampled through an air filter which operated approximately 4 hours during the day and 4 hours after sunset for 28 days.
www.rense.com...

Scientist along with two pilots set out to test Chemtrails phenomenon, all while breaking a few world records in the process.
www.crimescenecleanup.com...

Won't make any difference
his coming Spring of 2016 will see an unprecedented attempt to acquire the first chemtrail sky sample in modern history.
chemtrailsmuststop.com...

I'm going to be blunt. You seem fairly intelligent. You type well and use proper grammar etc...so how could you possibly think air samples taken at ground level in any way reflect what is spewed at 30k feet?

You must realise the untold sources of pollution that are at ground level? Come on man...try a little harder.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As far as sampling technique goes, they are nonsense.

As I said zero methods will fulfil naysayers expectations.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

It doesn't matter how the samples are taken no one accepts them anyway. They say you need to have proof but no proof is enough.

Wrong... provide a sample taken in the air after the so called chemtrail was sprayed...that proof would not be debatable, and pretty concrete.

Recently, a reader sent me data on air tests performed in the Phoenix area. These charts show a number heavy metals are present in the environment at levels far exceeding the safe toxic level standards for human health. The person who performed the air sampling had it analyzed by a professional laboratory, and has asked for confidentiality. Exact location in Phoenix of the samples collected and names involved will not be disclosed in this report.

I have personally seen the actual report with the name of the person who and location where air was sampled and the name of the testing laboratory, and certify that the report appears authentic.

Scans of the report provided to me of laboratory results were sent as files of more than 1MB in size each. Each chart has been reduced in size here to fit on your screen by this author. One chart was rotated for proper orientation but has not been altered in any other way.

DATA COLLECTION METHOD

a. Air was sampled through an air filter which operated approximately 4 hours during the day and 4 hours after sunset for 28 days.
www.rense.com...

his coming Spring of 2016 will see an unprecedented attempt to acquire the first chemtrail sky sample in modern history.

I'm going to be blunt. You seem fairly intelligent. You type well and use proper grammar etc...so how could you possibly think air samples taken at ground level in any way reflect what is spewed at 30k feet?

You must realise the untold sources of pollution that are at ground level? Come on man...try a little harder.

I don't think you actually LOOk at the information. Why? You seem intelligent?

link   

As I said zero methods will fulfil naysayers expectations.

False. A valid sampling method would be a good place to start though.
Running air filters at ground level is just silly.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Do you really think this is the first time that's been posted?
Here's something about the first piece of garbage Murphy put out and how stupid the "testing" claims are.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Take a valid scientific sample and I'll believe the results. Just about everyone that doesn't believe in chemtrails has said that.

Collecting rain water in a bowl, or sampling air from a filter doesn't cut it. That's like saying that you measured the hole in the ozone layer by looking at dirt samples.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

DATA COLLECTION METHOD

www.rense.com...

First of all..I didnt insult you. Not sure why you chose to.

Second of all..whether I looked into the data or not is irrelevant. One doesn't need to to see that the whole thing is fatality flawed. How can they seperate the ground based pollution from the one spewed out by planes? Utterly ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

how could you possibly think air samples taken at ground level in any way reflect what is spewed at 30k feet?

That would be like Lynard Skynard singing about a Botticelli painting.
Maybe if the plane crashes?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

It would be more akin to testing river water to see what's in rain...

It's stupid.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It seems, in typical chemtrail believer form, when one thing gets shot down, you just post something else...

How about just slow down, and try to comprehend what is being said, instead of trying to "best" everyone.

Samples need to be taken at the source.

There are aircraft built specifically for such tasks.

Previous samples have been taken of contrails.

Yet, no pro chemtrailer has taken it upon themselves to do it.

Ask yourself why.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
By the way SeaWorthy, we would like an answer if you have one. Not trying to end the discussion. Can you let us know how you think they seperate the ground based pollution from cruise altitude pollution . Please take into account the winds at that altitude and how they would blow any pollution for thousands of miles away from where they originated.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It seems, in typical chemtrail believer form, when one thing gets shot down, you just post something else...

How about just slow down, and try to comprehend what is being said, instead of trying to "best" everyone.

Indeed. Lets have a discussion about things. Seaworthy, answer our questions before switching to a new thing. And we will do the same.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

DATA COLLECTION METHOD

www.rense.com...

Berates people for not looking at the information, ignores people who do.

Standard practice for chemtrail believers

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Here I am going to help you out a little...

Let's see you used geoengineeringwatch as a source...

As for the man who made the great movie WITWATS...he admits to persistent contrails ( you know the one chemtrail believers call well chemtrails)

Now he get's debunked in this video...

And before you break this out...Owning the Weather 2025...

2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only. This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

csat.au.af.mil...

Or maybe this...Kucinich bill HR 2977

contrailscience.com...

Well that's it for now, I can't wait to see what you provide as evidence next.

I almost forgot Kristen Meghan "supposed" chemtrail whistleblower...she admits she has no idea about chemtrails.

www.metabunk.org...

Okay that is just about it for now. All of the supposed pushers of chemtrails dealt with in one post.

And let me add this also...You would get more pollution in your samples from things such as these...

Before you will from this...

edit on 5-7-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I have never seen a plane dumping fuel that low. Wow

That must have landed on whatever was below it

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I have never seen a plane dumping fuel that low.

They aren't supposed to dump that low, but considering the problem they had I don't think they really had a choice.

According to this they are supposed to dump at higher altitudes and away from the airport and the population, but I imagine in a serious situation such as loss of an engine they have no choice but to do so for landing.

23. Q: Is jet fuel being dumped over residences? A resident of Park Ridge stated that there were pockmarks on his house that could only have been caused by jet fuel.

FAA Response: It is extremely rare that aircraft need to dump fuel. If the need arises, aircraft are instructed by Air Traffic Control to dump fuel at high altitudes as far away from the airport or any populated areas as possible.

www.faa.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have never seen a plane dumping fuel that low.

They aren't supposed to dump that low, but considering the problem they had I don't think they really had a choice.

According to this they are supposed to dump at higher altitudes and away from the airport and the population, but I imagine in a serious situation such as loss of an engine they have no choice but to do so for landing.

23. Q: Is jet fuel being dumped over residences? A resident of Park Ridge stated that there were pockmarks on his house that could only have been caused by jet fuel.

FAA Response: It is extremely rare that aircraft need to dump fuel. If the need arises, aircraft are instructed by Air Traffic Control to dump fuel at high altitudes as far away from the airport or any populated areas as possible.

www.faa.gov...

Oh yeah. I realise they had no choice. Just sucks for the people below.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join