It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn Isn't What You Think It Is Either David Icke

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here is an amazing presentation by David Icke about Saturn and it's real meaning in ancient philosophy.

Magickal Order of Saturn

Fraternitas Saturni (lat.: "Brotherhood of Saturn") is a German magical order, founded in 1926 by Eugen Grosche aka Gregor A. Gregorius and four others. It is one of the oldest continuously running magical groups in Germany.

Here is the public ritual of Tom Cruise's entrance into a magickal order complete with sacrifice and all. For what it's worth, they make everything public if you know HOW to look and where. It's called lesser magick they have to tell you.

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Honestly, I can't believe anyone has a clue what they are talking about when you start a sentence with "a million miles away"...

Noone truly knows what's out there.

Not until I meet someone that has been to these deep space "territories" will I entertain these theories.

Just a suggestion. There are many more topics of interest much closer to home.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The information about the German "Fraternitas Saturni " is good. Let's keep more of that coming.

Most all of today's elites practice or believe in some magic, magick, etc..

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: digup

Honestly, I can't believe anyone has a clue what they are talking about when you start a sentence with "a million miles away"...

Noone truly knows what's out there.

Not until I meet someone that has been to these deep space "territories" will I entertain these theories.

Just a suggestion. There are many more topics of interest much closer to home.

How is Saturn not part of the magickal order?

It's in everything like Venus or the morning star.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does David Icke smoke pot, crack or meth?

Trick question: All Three

-Christosterone

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I believe he's admitted to lysergic acid diethylamide and psilocybe use...

No crack and meth though...nice deflection

The man is probably a lot smarter than you are...just a hunch.

Edit:

Will watch video later and comment.

edit on 30-6-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Either firmly lodged in mental boxes, which seems at odds with writing and seeking online, or giving their all to immediately to shove people back in boxes. Interesting.
edit on 30-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

thanks for posting....Sadly I am at work so can only listen to the video between interruptions. By the time I've watched the full video it will be an "old" topic on the forum but I enjoy talking about these things.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
33rd degrees, lodges and Rosicrucian 'stems'?

Sounds like offshoots of offshoots of... offshoots. Dependent, at the time, on never before places to be interested about. Stars, planets, order, chaos and ancient mythos...

Fraternis Saturnis Bogus...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

why cause he have differnt views then you, your a smart one aren't you?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That's okay David Icke is not what we think he is either, a quack and a shill that spews the same crap over and over.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
One good point that David made from this show was that all angels, both good and bad work for Saturn (haSatan).

Cube of Mecca (Allah), the hexagon silhouette of a cube at the North Pole of Saturn and the Cross of Jesus is a unfolded 3D cube.

Hence all religion, for Yahweh, Satan and Lucifer, is all pure evil. They are just different sides of the same coin feeding off the misery of humans 24/7.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Uncanny.
I watched the first video on Icke yesterday and he makes some stunning points.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So, sensationalist Icke goes to talk about Saturn. Now, Ickey, baby-boy, please don't step into territories you have no idea what animal eats what. Now, I know you are a being of light and your fart is also beyond light, but please do not spread your ignorance over the so easily bought public, by your cheapy books containing ramblings of a retired drunk mathematician about skateboard design pros and cons. You're just not capable of it. I ask you Iceky, you speak about feeding and energies and frequencies, yet do you realize how you lead your seminars and how you write your books? No artist will go around the art, no in life, neither in death. You and all your TV/Book/Radio comrades, you just do empower the influence of that what you want to banish; I sincerely believe that you just do not realize this, turn of the tables as of your profound ignorance, or marble new-agery, yet this does not subjects you to a lesser penalty, thus be ashamed. Misinform is as best as no-inform. You base your talk on all occult deals, and how happens is that you manage to spit in the face of all occult truths in while talking. Light in an envelope of darkness is still darkness, do not in any case preset this to your cash supporters as a real light.

So I did my occasional bashing of Icke, now I can go taking from the back of old Saturn some bad energy thrown by mr. Enlightened-Being-poorly-trapped-in-Holo-bolo-murloc-cage.

Yes. Saturn is important. He is the Grand Mason of this solar system, He is the Commander. If something has to manifest, he is the one who makes the primal form. That's why he is so important for ALL magic, malevolent or benevolent. he is NOT worshiped in many cases but just respected, for that which he represents. Do you not respect your father?

All solar system stars wear different clothes, and we might see them as this or that, but in reality they are all one(expressed through the sun, their spokesman) and earth is part of the solar system, so you in your essence are saturn and saturn in its essence is mercury, and mercury in its essence is neptune... they are all one, painted by the eye. The eye deceives, that's why Ickey has his big screen - to catch your eye, making you to forged reality - that there is no problem, just situations.

Anyway S&F for the OP, at least the theme of the thread was decent, not to say that if wise readers/listeners can render the rant of Icke and everything else, they will find so much useful stuff. However, how many other will fall for his "Enlightenment" and still have no a crap of an idea about occult truths... I dare not count.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
would love to see some stuff on magick or psionics on ATS. Just not from icke

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think i know why this is not in the science or space exploration forums....

Its a good thing.

Nice thread.!

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
One good point that David made from this show was that all angels, both good and bad work for Saturn (haSatan).

Cube of Mecca (Allah), the hexagon silhouette of a cube at the North Pole of Saturn and the Cross of Jesus is a unfolded 3D cube.

Hence all religion, for Yahweh, Satan and Lucifer, is all pure evil. They are just different sides of the same coin feeding off the misery of humans 24/7.

Well, call me crazy, but everything he said resonated with me. But, I've had many things happen to me that this video just reinforced.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Not all religion. For example Abrahamic religions are control grids used and abused by the elites henceforth comes Daesh.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

grr terms and conditions forbid me to commment

Love you OP, Love you David ikce

bammmmmmm

Time for some ginger bread cookies ')

edit on 30-6-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The use of words for fantastical beliefs is nutter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join