It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Benghazi Lie in Black and White

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Pay attention to the bold part of the OP. This is not about the investigation trying to nail HillDog on something.
It's about the adminsistration lying about how/why this happened. We have known from the beginning that they blatantly lied about why this happened.
You cannot deny that. Can you?
You don't believe that this was because of a YouTube video, do you?
Do you believe that they though it was because of the video?
Can you think of one good reason to lie about this?
Every time these threads come around, it turns into a 4 page left vs right battle, but I never see anyone, supporting Hillary and Obama answer those questions.
It would be nice to hear the answers to them, coming from a supporter.
So please, if you don't mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wow... So 800 pages of Government screw-ups and Silly and Gryph just want to blame the GOP for attacking hillary and not realize the entire affaire was a complete ignorant cockup by the entire government at the time.

In their mind is not worth discussing because Hillary was not to blame but all the other failures discovered are now irrelevant? I guess I am in the wrong line of work.

The Republicans admitted that the investigation was nothing more than a political ploy.

Also, why wouldn't you want to read the "opposition's" report just for comparison ... unless, you're onlyl interested in more propaganda?

Only a couple people said as much and it was just opinions. Anyway I already bit to much here. Good luck with the campaign.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Pay attention to the bold part of the OP. This is not about the investigation trying to nail HillDog on something.
It's about the adminsistration lying about how/why this happened. We have known from the beginning that they blatantly lied about why this happened.
You cannot deny that. Can you?
You don't believe that this was because of a YouTube video, do you?
Do you believe that they though it was because of the video?
Can you think of one good reason to lie about this?
Every time these threads come around, it turns into a 4 page left vs right battle, but I never see anyone, supporting Hillary and Obama answer those questions.
It would be nice to hear the answers to them, coming from a supporter.
So please, if you don't mind.

President Obama gave a speech in the Rose Garden on September 12, 2012 in which he stated, unequivocally, that this was an ACT OF TERROR that killed four Americans.

You have listened to the right-wing hype for too long. Go back and consult reality.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The administration knowingly lied about Benghazi.

That's the take-away here. Obama, Clinton, Rice. . . all liars.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow... So 800 pages of Government screw-ups and Silly and Gryph just want to blame the GOP for attacking hillary and not realize the entire affaire was a complete ignorant cockup by the entire government at the time.

In their mind is not worth discussing because Hillary was not to blame but all the other failures discovered are now irrelevant? I guess I am in the wrong line of work.

The Republicans admitted that the investigation was nothing more than a political ploy.

Also, why wouldn't you want to read the "opposition's" report just for comparison ... unless, you're onlyl interested in more propaganda?

Only a couple people said as much and it was just opinions. Anyway I already bit to much here. Good luck with the campaign.

Oh, puhleeze. NINE investigations? The NINTH one going on longer than the ones into 9/11, Pearl Harbor or the Kennedy Assassination?

That's a staggering degree of denial there.

The really sad comment here is that only two Republicans have had the dignity to tell the truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's clear by some of the responses that the link provided was not explored. The article is almost entirely comprised of quoted public and private administration communication put into a timeline and juxtaposed with official statements to the American people. No matter which way you lean politically, I believe most of us will not accept a government blatantly and repeatedly lying in our faces and still taking no action while the monsters strengthened, fortified, murdered, enslaved and hatched further plans to terrorize. The administration is splattered with the blood of innocents- how about those optics? How about that legacy.

' O what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive'

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yes. It's now OFFICIAL. The administration lied to the American people for political gain.
Clio is recording.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yes. It's now OFFICIAL. The administration lied to the American people for political gain.
Clio is recording.

Keep repeating it.

Hey, maybe you can get them to launch a TENTH investigation into the same thing and the TENTH time they find no fault with Clinton, Obama, or that there was anyway to save those Americans lost.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sayaangel
It's clear by some of the responses that the link provided was not explored. The article is almost entirely comprised of quoted public and private administration communication put into a timeline and juxtaposed with official statements to the American people. No matter which way you lean politically, I believe most of us will not accept a government blatantly and repeatedly lying in our faces and still taking no action while the monsters strengthened, fortified, murdered, enslaved and hatched further plans to terrorize. The administration is splattered with the blood of innocents- how about those optics? How about that legacy.

' O what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive'

And I'd like to add "rain rain go away come again another day"

As that has as much to do with the facts as anything else in your post.

I am amazed that you guys have backed up to whining about the the video.

Rose Garden, Obama speech, morning of September 12, 2012. Listen to it and be amazed.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wow... your unwillingness to admit that they lied despite it being proven now is mind boogling.

They lied about Benghazi and got caught. Period end of story. They are politcians and all lie, constantly. Left or right, even middle.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Wow... your unwillingness to admit that they lied despite it being proven now is mind boogling.

They lied about Benghazi and got caught. Period end of story. They are politcians and all lie, constantly. Left or right, even middle.

"Proven now"?

What is "proven" now that hasn't been a part of the Republican narrative for four years?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Black and White?
We have Susan Rice proving the administration lied to the American people---In living COLOR---FIVE times on one Sunday.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Your first mistake is assuming I know the republican narrative of the past 4 years. I haven't been in the US for almost two years.

Your second mistake is tense of my word usage. "Proven now" simply means that at this moment NOW. Whether it was proven 20 years ago or today we do know now that they lied.

Your third mistake not admitting they lied.

“None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a protest in Benghazi. None of the Diplomatic Security agents on the ground reported anything about a video,” the report said.

By contrast, just five days after the attack, then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice told “Fox News Sunday,” “What sparked the recent violence was the airing on the Internet of a very hateful, very offensive video that has offended many people around the world.”

The report shows that officials in the Obama administration had two timelines of the attack: one they shared publicly, and another they circulated only among among themselves.

“The timeline reinforces in a compelling way what will be one of the most significant takeaways from the committee investigation,” according to the Weekly Standard’s Stephen F. Hayes, “The Obama administration knowingly provided the American people a false story about the Benghazi attack, its causes and its consequences.”

For instance, the report notes that on the day of the attack, Clinton said publicly, “I condemn in the strongest terms the attack on our mission in Benghazi today…Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.”

Privately, Clinton blamed the attack to a terror group, Ansar al-Sharia, in a phone call with Libya President Mohammed al Magariaf: “[O]ur diplomatic mission was attacked[.] . . . [T]here is a gun battle ongoing, which I understand Ansar as-Sharia [sic] is claiming responsibility for.”

Source

So point blank answer this question for me given what we know now...

Did the government lie about the Benghazi attack being because of a video or not?
edit on 29-6-2016 by thesungod because: assuming not asamusing

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That's not the question I asked. Obviously this was an act of terror... What else could he call it? Workplace violence?
I'm asking:
Did they lie about WHY this happened?
Do you believe that they though it was because of a YouTube video?
Do you believe this was because of a YouTube video?
Can you think of one good (justifiable) reason to lie about this?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
linky
gowdy, a republican, blames the us military for being a little slow.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

They were slow because...

CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group, (CSG).

"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."

Source

I'd also like to note that I personally know some boys who were arming and fueling a spectre to roll down to Benghazi (a 3 hour flight) from Sigonella. They just never got a go order. They were not told to stand down though.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The President called the Benghazi attack an act of terror on the next day.

Every comment made publicly or privately by anyone in the Administration is in line with it being a terrorist attack.

The specific cause or reason or rationale behind the terrorist attack?

I have a well-known quote for everyone focusing (once again after four years) on THE VIDEO (daa daa daa).

With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again ...

Source

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Perhaps you should have testified in one of the NINE investigations?

Because the Secretary of Defense and the chain of command at the Pentagon says differently.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join