It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Benghazi Lie in Black and White

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Probably most who frequent this board are aware the whole Benghazi affair and story line put out by our very supposedly transparent government has been seeded with lies and propaganda. Well, the final report on Benghazi has just been issued and backs up what many of us have been saying since the story first appeared and hit the news.

The final majority report of the Benghazi Select Committee is set to be released later Tuesday morning. Representatives Jim Jordan and Mike Pompeo have signed onto the official majority document and authored a supplemental, 51-page "additional views" report of their own.

Among the most interesting aspects of their "additional views" is a timeline that contrasts the story top Obama administration officials were telling in public with the very different story some of those same officials were sharing with one another in private emails, conversations and documents. The timeline reinforces in a compelling way what will be one of the most significant takeaways from the committee investigation: The Obama administration knowingly provided the American people a false story about the Benghazi attack, its causes and its consequences.

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Probably most who frequent this board are aware the whole Benghazi affair and story line put out by our very supposedly transparent government has been seeded with lies and propaganda. Well, the final report on Benghazi has just been issued and backs up what many of us have been saying since the story first appeared and hit the news.

The final majority report of the Benghazi Select Committee is set to be released later Tuesday morning. Representatives Jim Jordan and Mike Pompeo have signed onto the official majority document and authored a supplemental, 51-page "additional views" report of their own.

Among the most interesting aspects of their "additional views" is a timeline that contrasts the story top Obama administration officials were telling in public with the very different story some of those same officials were sharing with one another in private emails, conversations and documents. The timeline reinforces in a compelling way what will be one of the most significant takeaways from the committee investigation: The Obama administration knowingly provided the American people a false story about the Benghazi attack, its causes and its consequences.

www.weeklystandard.com...

So the Republican majority document, known to be motivated by political bias in order to thwart Clinton's Presidential campaign, supports the same narrative that has been disbursed through the right-wing media for three years?

Wow, that is surprising.

At least give an option to review the both sides of the story: Select Committee on Benghazi - Report of the Democratic Members ... that is, unless you're only interested in Republican propaganda.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
wonderfully inaccurate interpretation.
Political harassment devoid of exculpatory evidence which the republicans decided to hide and ignore.
Completely lacking any democrat witnesses,

democrats-benghazi.house.gov...

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow... So 800 pages of Government screw-ups and Silly and Gryph just want to blame the GOP for attacking hillary and not realize the entire affaire was a complete ignorant cockup by the entire government at the time.

In their mind is not worth discussing because Hillary was not to blame but all the other failures discovered are now irrelevant? I guess I am in the wrong line of work.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The truth may hurt, but it can never be a lie ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Profound.

Interesting that you're willing to consider the Republican political agenda as "truth."

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Keep shifting and deflecting.

All you're left doing is grabbing at straws and it's quite sad for the rest of us to witness.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wow... So 800 pages of Government screw-ups and Silly and Gryph just want to blame the GOP for attacking hillary and not realize the entire affaire was a complete ignorant cockup by the entire government at the time.

In their mind is not worth discussing because Hillary was not to blame but all the other failures discovered are now irrelevant? I guess I am in the wrong line of work.

The Republicans admitted that the investigation was nothing more than a political ploy.

Also, why wouldn't you want to read the "opposition's" report just for comparison ... unless, you're onlyl interested in more propaganda?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Keep shifting and deflecting.

All you're left doing is grabbing at straws and it's quite sad for the rest of us to witness.

Keep swallowing Republican propaganda whole.

You don't represent "the rest of us" ... so drop the superiority act and own your own bias.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The Republicans admitted that the investigation was nothing more than a political ploy.

Sorry , have to put an end to that by questioning what , what , when , where , why , and how?
You know , those ugly questions that Dems try to avoid merely by stating something . Doesnt make it so
Challenged

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Sorry , have to put an end to that by questioning what , what , when , where , why , and how?
You know , those ugly questions that Dems try to avoid merely by stating something . Doesnt make it so
Challenged

Challenged? LOL. Oookay.

During the October 8 edition of Fox News' The Five, Bill O'Reilly defended the committee's existence but admitted that "of course it's political," noting, "If you think those guys, those Republicans on that panel, don't want to bring down Hillary Clinton, you're six-years-old. Because they do"

Source

Another Republican lawmaker says the House Select Committee on Benghazi is meant to go after former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Rep. Richard Hanna, R-New York, said Wednesday on New York's' WIBX 950, "Sometimes the biggest sin you can commit in D.C. is to tell the truth." "This may not be politically correct, but I think that there was a big part of this investigation that was designed to go after people and an individual, Hillary Clinton," said Hanna, who is not a member of the committee. "After what Kevin McCarthy said, it's difficult to accept at least a part of it was not. I think that's the way Washington works. But you'd like to expect more from a committee that's spent millions of dollars and tons of time."

CNN

Republican Congressman Kevin McCarthy shocked his fellow Republicans last week by admitting the Benghazi investigation was politically motivated in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton. In an interview with Sean Hannity on FOX News, McCarthy was bragging about the conservatives’ strategy to take down Hillary Clinton when he blurted out the real reason for the long running Benghazi hearings. McCarthy stated in the interview, “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers Friday? What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought.”

Iowa Daily Democrat

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
So go figure. An Iowa Democratic News line ? Taking O'Reilly out of context ? Yep . I saw the show. Next , some of the other 2 are a "bit" to the left of center . Just a case of pickin and choosin . Nothing of substance from any , R or D , that have been involved with the investigation . I really thought you had something earth shattering , not just your boring every day political pandering by a rag newspaper trying to get clicks.
So , unless you have information from a member of the Senate investigation committee (or from anyone that really matters)

Oh , and pay attention to how many quotes you see. Nowadays the quote marks do not mean that they are quotes . They mean my interpretation of what was said.That keeps them from getting their a** handed to em in a court of law.

edit on 6/29/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/29/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Profound.

Interesting that you're willing to consider the Republican political agenda as "truth."

On the contrary, truth is truth, I didn't say what the report says is truth. You see I wasn't in Benghazi, so I don't know, neither do you, but I expect the survivors do and what they say counts. You can bleed all you want for that vile witch Hillary, but she won't bleed for you. If that thing becomes President, I shudder to think of pain and hardship it will inflict on all but it's closest allies, since it doesn't have friends and its spawn is nothing more than a parasite. I don't know if that is truth, based on information to date it looks probable, I do know however based on years of watching and researching this vile excremental being, that it is my opinion.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That's funny, the GOP doesn't even have a real Republican candidate, they have Trump who is nationalist that they hate. So how is trying to bring down Hillary beneficial to the republicans when they don't really even have a horse in this race?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So you put forth one source that's nothing more than a talking head media personality, who probably knows about as much as we do about anything in that committee...not seeing your proof of anything there.

Next we have a source that has a Republican representative saying he thinks the committee was made up to go after HRC. That's nothing more than him speculating and doesn't prove anything or count much for an admission.

Lastly we have another Republican saying that she was loosing in the polls because they exposed how untrustworthy HRC is. Again swing and a miss...in baseball that's 3 strikes...i think you're out bud.
edit on 29-6-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Don't forget leaving an ambassador to die, THAT is clear.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

One source? LOL. Fox News is the recognized mouthpiece of the Republican party. Keep dreaming that is "just one guy."

Right. You want to ignore and discredit two Republicans that were directly involved in the process who made perfectly clear statements about the truth that everyone already knows? LOL

That's why Trey Gowdy had a press conference and told his colleagues to stop commenting on the matter?

Talk about desperation. And you even toss in a folksy baseball metaphor.

Why don't you come up with some actual facts rather than your own personal punditry "bud"?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh my god ... it's the name of a 100+ year old newspaper! Taking O'Reilly out of context? LOL ... did he or did he not speak clearly? Was he lying?

So anyone who doesn't tow the Republican line hard enough for you is discredited? And you want to quibble about quote marks.

The desperation is getting deep in here.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Wow, the profundity continues ... "truth is truth" ... are you sure you're not a professional philosopher? LOL

I've never claimed to be in Benghazi, but we have testimony from all sides of the situation from people who were directly invovled, and ALL of them say clearly that there was nothing that could have been done to save those Americans, and further, that there was no wrong doing on the part of Secretary Clinton.

your personal hatred of Clinton is irrelevant to the facts of the matter. You're merely perpetuating the obsessive, irrational fears of the Clintons that have been propagandized for decades.

If she's scaring folks like you and the thugs and political whores of the Republican elite so badly, she's doing something right.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So , unless you have information from a member of the Senate investigation committee (or from anyone that really matters)

:

LOL ... and not for nuthin, the "investigation" was in the House of Representatives.

Don't hesitate to keep demonstrating your vast knowledge on the topic though. Anyone can make such a simplistic mistake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join