It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make America Ours Again: Anonymous Patriots Ask Patriot Cells to Activate New Message

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I make no secret that I am a proud American. I love my native homeland, America, and consider myself a Patriot. I have lost many close family members in their unselfish service to America; many of my family, like others, bear permanent scars and life altering injuries from their service 2of our common homeland, America. My neice Monica, my nephew Steven, my nephew Brandon, and my brother-in-law, Jay, are all currently active duty in various branches of American military, though not all are on American soil as I type this. My Dad, his father, and my mothers father, also fought in wars believing in the Pledge of Alligance "with Liberty & Justice For All."

I am no member of a "cell", either sleeper or awake. What I am is an American born and raised believer who is agreeing with the majority of talking points of the following article:

Finally, we have awakened and know who the enemy is against our God-given rights as free men and women around the world. For decades our enemy has confounded us in deceptions, from their most recent false flag attacks which we quickly dismantled, their corrupt elections and crony capitalism which we have ruthlessly uncovered, and their Hegelian dialectics of crisis-reaction-solution which always steals more of our prosperity and freedoms than it ever gives.

They let us think that there were real differences between Republicans, Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals, and Libertarians, when all the while they were the machinations behind all of these labels. They love labels, but they didn’t want us to know theirs.

They weaponized the poor and disenfranchised and arm the terrorists to do the dirty work of their wars that fund their lifestyles of exquisite mansions and super-sized yachts. This is the modern version of mercenaries. They are paid, armed, and instigated, whether they know it or not, to collapse a system that will bring their own demise first, and then ours.

The enemy to the globe and those residing on it everywhere are "globalists" who battle without honor, the Nationalists. Globalists aka NWO, will do ANYTHING to push their agenda to the four corners of the world...and beyond.

the vernacular of Globalists v Nationalist became more and more apparent on the net. Even MSM is having to use the words now, although they are very careful that their puppet masters are not displeased.

We persons of the world, patriots to our respective countries, are walking a tight-rope sans a safety net below. Our fight to conquer the Globalists cannot, no...must not, fail.

Make your country yours again. Spread the word. Answer the call.

Peacefully and without violence.

The time is now.

Make America Ours Again

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I'd suspect it of being a trap. Not a "we're watching you" type of sting op, because they don't really do that, but another "we'll monetize the #$^& out of your beliefs and you won't notice the holes for six years," kind of thing...it's Alex Jones part 2, not that I mind Alex Jones...

edit on 27-6-2016 by breakingbs because: added quotations

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
More Orlando is a false flag drivel. Pretty much for me anybody who starts calling themselves a patriot or patriot group is about the last thing from it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Or, it's likeminded people who have had enough and come together in peaceful assembly, globally, to set right the Globalization of people, held in universal slavery.

At some point, you must trust in something...America is worth my trust.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I am a Patriot.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

False Flags do not walk up and introduce themselves as such. They are orchestrated, choreographed...practiced.

Let me guess, you believe 911 was AlQaeda's love letter to America?

Pathetic lies believed by sheep.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well it could be, carry on then..
edit on 27-6-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
INDEED. WORTH REPEATING with emphasis:

originally posted by: NewzNose
I make no secret that I am a proud American. I love my native homeland, America, and consider myself a Patriot. I have lost many close family members in their unselfish service to America; many of my family, like others, bear permanent scars and life altering injuries from their service 2of our common homeland, America. My neice Monica, my nephew Steven, my nephew Brandon, and my brother-in-law, Jay, are all currently active duty in various branches of American military, though not all are on American soil as I type this. My Dad, his father, and my mothers father, also fought in wars believing in the Pledge of Alligance "with Liberty & Justice For All."

I am no member of a "cell", either sleeper or awake. What I am is an American born and raised believer who is agreeing with the majority of talking points of the following article:

Finally, we have awakened and know who the enemy is against our God-given rights as free men and women around the world. For decades our enemy has confounded us in deceptions, from their most recent false flag attacks which we quickly dismantled, their corrupt elections and crony capitalism which we have ruthlessly uncovered, and their Hegelian dialectics of crisis-reaction-solution which always steals more of our prosperity and freedoms than it ever gives.

They let us think that there were real differences between Republicans, Democrats, Conservatives, Liberals, and Libertarians, when all the while they were the machinations behind all of these labels. They love labels, but they didn’t want us to know theirs.

They weaponized the poor and disenfranchised and arm the terrorists to do the dirty work of their wars that fund their lifestyles of exquisite mansions and super-sized yachts. This is the modern version of mercenaries. They are paid, armed, and instigated, whether they know it or not, to collapse a system that will bring their own demise first, and then ours.

The enemy to the globe and those residing on it everywhere are "globalists" who battle without honor, the Nationalists. Globalists aka NWO, will do ANYTHING to push their agenda to the four corners of the world...and beyond.

the vernacular of Globalists v Nationalist became more and more apparent on the net. Even MSM is having to use the words now, although they are very careful that their puppet masters are not displeased.

We persons of the world, patriots to our respective countries, are walking a tight-rope sans a safety net below. Our fight to conquer the Globalists cannot, no...must not, fail.

The time is now.

Make America Ours Again

Nothing will solve the problem in the shorter term. They will rule at least 7 years once festivities begin big time. After Armageddon . . . they and all memory and evidence that they ever existed will be removed from the planet, IIRC.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The end domino still stands erect in its place until it is pushed to fall....but fall it does. Fall it will.

Stand together, embrace the certainty of victory against oppressive Globalization.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Join me.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The time is now.

Just a thought. Peacefully and without violence. Is this not the message from so many on what others call 'the left". Non-violent protest? This has been a rallying cry of liberals ever since Gandhi. Yet look what happens. Among the 'peaceful demonstrators' hide those who will not wait, who strike out and color the whole group as being violent.
As a patriot, what would make you suppose that a call for taking back our nation peacefully and with out violence would work any more than it has for others.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"Patriot Cells"?
Terrorists operate from cells, seditionists belong to "cells", sounds like these people belong in cells.

Put em in with the Bundy Bunch & if they really act out they can join Blue Tarp Man.

K~

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Call yourself a patriot?
Your government calls you a terrorist- and every day they pass new laws to sweep you under the rug.

Good luck to everyone.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

How exactly do we identify these "globalists" nwo types so we can know who the enemy is. Do they have a tattoo, or wear funny hats?

What's your plan? How exactly do we make America ours again? Also could you please clarify what exactly is their agenda? Is it like the gay agenda?

I found the article you referenced to be long on rhetoric/phraseology and short on ideas.
edit on 27-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The time is now.

Make America Ours Again

Here's my problem, while many of your family have served, you haven't. I have signed my name on that line, as have many members of my family. You sir, are claiming false valor, and your value as a patriot is nill.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

False Flags do not walk up and introduce themselves as such. They are orchestrated, choreographed...practiced.

Pathetic lies believed by sheep

INDEED.

Believed by ignorant; terminally uninformed; propaganda lobotomized; bent, folded, stapled & mutilated; raped, pillaged, battered & trashed; fleeced, . . . sheep, serfs, slaves . . . being trained methodically to shuffle compliantly into the maws of the Morlachs as the globalist H.G. Wells so clearly warned us about.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Pathetic lies believed by sheep

INDEED.

Believed by ignorant; terminally uninformed; propaganda lobotomized; bent, folded, stapled & mutilated; raped, pillaged, battered & trashed; fleeced, . . . sheep, serfs, slaves . . . being trained methodically to shuffle compliantly into the maws of the Morlachs as the globalist H.G. Wells so clearly warned us about.

Have you served your country, have you signed your name on that line, if you haven't, you are not a patriot, you are a coward.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You can disagree with the government, our politicians, etc. all you like.

If you take violent action against our government (at any level), our institutions or our way-of-life, you're a traitor and a domestic terrorist.

I don't care if you don a tri-corn hat while you do it; you're an enemy.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm just guessing, but I figure any true patriotic "cells" don't use computers or electronic devices to communicate.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm just guessing, but I figure any true patriotic "cells" don't use computers or electronic devices to communicate.

Just my opinion.

I am guessing you are correct. DBC, I am having a real problem with some of this stuff, we have a whole bunch of keyboard warriors claiming to be patriots, where would you stand on that issue?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join