It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American's Mass Exodus to Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey Europe are you ready to accept millions of American refugees after our country totally collapses from political corruption and pure stupidity?

I've been thinking about illegally immigrating to Europe and collecting benefits while working under the table using a fake identity I bought from a cartel member or that I received in exchange for bringing drugs over the border for them.

Kidding of course, about everything but the immigrating part.

The way I see it is America is going down the tubes and the corruption is deep into the core of American politics starting from local city councils all the way up to the Federal government and there's no way to stop it. To many people make money from it. The city council gives out contracts for high paying jobs, the Chamber of Commerce gives tax breaks for bribes or high paying jobs working for the company they take the bribes from. The Federal government passes legislation for banks and big corporations in exchange for high paying jobs and really good money for giving speeches. The list just goes on. I don't see a way to fix it. It's eventually going to come full circle and bite us on the ass.

I believe Europe is more intelligent and acts faster more effectively to change it's politics and I think eventually they will be taking refugees and immigrants from the US.

So my question to you Europe is... are you ready for the influx of Americans coming to your country?

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Eye roll,and a face palm..So when are you packing your bags?
edit on 26-6-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They would build the biggest wall ever

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Eye roll,and face palm..So when are you packing your bags?

Soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

They would build the biggest wall ever

It just got 50 feet higher.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

There is to much corruption here, maybe I'm just speaking from a Chicago perspective, but I was recently in Denver and the environment there is very different. Me personally I have 9 more months before I can move away from the cess pool known as Chicago, give or take a few months

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Europe would build the biggest wall you ever seen if Americans tried to get in

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Would they make America pay for it?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Maginot Line II.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There is a huge number of younger US citizens here in europe. Those who can´t or won´t pay for education! Those who wouldn´t have a chance in the US, because they are not rich, are not member of a wealthy family clan. Funny thing is, they learned how life can be, outside of the USA, they get their education but the majority won´t return to the USA.

If you leave your guns, your wild west mentality in the US, you are very welcome, even if you are an afro american, a mexican american, a chinese american, you don´t need to be white...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This sums up the thread...

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I hope you do it legally. I would hate to see your dreams shattered.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Just like everything else the land of the free and their citizens paid for?

Naah, we pay for it.. Im not interested in guns and glory

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There will be no mass exodus to Europe from America. If you don't like American life, you won't like European life either. Taxes are higher. There are more regulations. In most cases you have fewer rights. Immigration is completely out of control. It's much more heavily populated. Example: The UK has close to 65 million people. Washington State is about the same size and has 7 million. Unemployment is (officially) higher. (Yeah, I know there is the official rate then there is the real rate, but it's the same for Europe.) It's true that "everybody speaks English, but most places you will be at a severe language disadvantage. Even if you spend the time and effort to learn another language to fluency, you will always have an American accent.

Plus, you have a big disadvantage in being American. Any middle-eastern or African that can manage to get his sorry butt onto European soil can become a refugee and get on the dole, but not you. In order to legally immigrate, you will be put through a ringer that the "refugees" do not need to go through. You will be specifically restricted from public assistance when you first arrive. And you will face considerable prejudice just because of who you are.

Not really such a hot idea. But it is a great place to visit.

edit on 6/26/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

WTF you don't have to be white?

Game over.

Australia it is.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
There will be no mass exodus to Europe from America. If you don't like American life, you won't like European life either. Taxes are higher. There are more regulations. In most cases you have fewer rights. Immigration is completely out of control. It's much more heavily populated. Example: The UK has close to 65 million people. Washington State is about the same size and has 7 million. Unemployment is (officially) higher. (Yeah, I know there is the official rate then there is the real rate, but it's the same for Europe.)

Plus, you have a big disadvantage in being American. Amy middle-eastern or African that can manage to get his sorry butt onto European soil can become a refugee and get on the dole, but not you. In order to legally immigrate, you will be put through a ringer that the "refugees" do not need to go through. You will be specifically restricted from public assistance when you first arrive. And you will face considerable prejudice just because of who you are.

Not really such a hot idea. But it is a great place to visit.

I will identify as a a Middle Eastern woman refugee from Syria.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I have no problems acepting americans in Europe, a return to roots, no? eheheheh

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

My daughter tried that and damned near succeeded until she hit a brick wall.

You can't get a job in Europe with any corporate employer. She worked for a family as a nanny/au pair, but they hit the visa brick wall and she had to leave for 6 months and couldn't get a return visa for a year or something like that. The visa requirements are their brick wall.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Why are Europeans so racist?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DerBeobachter

WTF you don't have to be white?

Game over.

Australia it is.

You got something against Canada?

Don Voight kinda nailed it though. America is more diverse than some people realize. They watch the news and think we're going to crumble because D.C. is screwed. Get involved with your local and state happenings, turn off the news and white out D.C. from your wall map.

Ignore it and it goes away. Life goes on without the federali's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join