It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American's Mass Exodus to Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

"Why dear?"

Why dear what?

"Did the UK float away to Asia these last few days?"

Well it has been rather unseasonably hot over the last month or so but the stars remain in the same location so i doubt it.

Whats Asia got to do, got to do with it?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

That's right, but the US is an entirely different type of item than the Nation States of Europe are (were). The US is a nation built upon immigration and open borders and it is NOT a Nation State built upon tribal affiliation. So for example, France is called France because it was long ago populated by the "French People"; same for Germany, Sweden, Norway, Formerly Great Britain.

There is no "people" known as "US American"; its a Nation State composed of many different "peoples" or "tribes" or "Races", (although I'm coming to question the racial designation). Much like the Roman Empire, the US is less a "people" than it is an idea.

The reasons for the charges of racism and xenophobia against those who oppose open borders and who promote jobs protections on the basis of birthright national identity or citizenship is because those people are seen as having an agenda of wanting to claim the US as their country, as the country of their racial or tribal affiliation to the exclusion of others. That's not how it works in the US. No one gets to claim the US as "their" country on the basis of racial, religious, cultural, or tribal affiliation. In a strange way, the US is home to everyone and at the same time "Homeland" to no one, except perhaps the Native American population, but truthfully they immigrated to the US from somewhere else as well. Its just that they got here first, (as far as we know).
edit on 5-7-2016 by TonyS because: clarity

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I will identify as a a Middle Eastern woman refugee from Syria.

hope your arabic is fluent.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Better drive a stick and learn to drive there REAL fast so you CAN work ,the roads aren't set up in nice grids,they wander a bit.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Islam HATES that stuff you know...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well that is exactly it, Europe is a continent, the European union is an agreement between country governments, and since they belong to the same continent (so far) its called European Union, cause it exists in Europe the continent. So the UK voted to get out of the European Union, the agreement, did not left the European continent =D
And by the way, i clap my hands to that!
I also believe and as i said before, most US citizens have European family, so its not that hard to get in, and we dont really care if you want to come here or not, we all live in the same earth. We just demand respect for our diferent cultures and diferent ways of living, and you should get out, not to run away from what you believe its your faling nation, but to learn and see new perspectves, and fight for your country with new tools, the same way we Europeans do, we vist the US, we study over there, and then we come back to enrich our own little paradises...

So come on! if you dare =)

edit on 6655831x0000002009am731 by Bitxushanty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

So my question to you Europe is... are you ready for the influx of Americans coming to your country?

You realize Europe is not a country, right?

Apparently they do not! Also Europe has no "second amendment".

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: DerBeobachter

WTF you don't have to be white?

Game over.

Australia it is.

Oh no you bloodywell won't!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Europe is collapsing far faster than the United Kingdom ever will, end of the day, when it all falls to crap, who do you think will be called on once again to save the day?

My guess is it will be the good old U.K and U.S.A.

So feel free to immigrate where ever you wish, that's your prerogative and with people like Trump or Clinton destined to be the next POTUS who the hell can blame you. Just remember if you must choose Europe, reserve a lifeboat on that big European Titanic, because the fat lady is screaming her lungs out never mind singing.
edit on 6-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

thanks for your post I enjoyed it

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just remember, wherever you go, there you are!

I found joy not outside myself, but due to a shift in focus.

The same ills the world over, but only when we accept our own do we start to focus on better things regardless the circumstances or surroundings.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

WE have some OLD tools to put to task as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: SprocketUK

Better drive a stick and learn to drive there REAL fast so you CAN work ,the roads aren't set up in nice grids,they wander a bit.

We have autos here too. My jag and my wife's landrover are automatic.

And yeah, the roads wander some, but that just makes them more fun. Especially on 2 wheels.
edit on 29pThu, 07 Jul 2016 02:01:29 -050020162016-07-07T02:01:29-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
Yes you do!
Such a great nation filled with inteligent and special people, diferent from me obviously, but that is what makes the human experience so rich.
And you do have weappons, idealism, and the strongest thing in the world: People!
My country is a small one almost in ruins, i've left and come back a few times, because if i'm going to do something is here and for my own people. That is the same spirirt i was trying to share, dont think about runnig away, please think on ways to fight the wrong for your own people in your own country.
Every day i come here and read nice, inteligent articles shared by you and at the same time we turn on the news and we see the chaos, its very hard to believe that boht people live in the same US, where are the US revolutionary people? Fighting for the freedom, in no longer the "land of the free", have you forgot you are the "State", that all public and institutional heritage belong to the people of a country, and the government only manages it?
Again, my advise is, do not leave your country just because you want to run away from it, leave if you need to see things in other perspectives, and then go back and fight for all that you believe is good for your country and your people.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why?

Oh, right, because Hillary, or is it Donald, is going to be President?

Let's see here...

The US has survived, in my lifetime, LB Johnson, RM Nixon (1 plus term), Ford (finished Nixons 2nd), JE Carter (malaise and all), R Reagan (two terms), GHW Bush, WJ Clinton (two terms), GW Bush (two terms), and we're in the process of surviving BH Obama (two terms).

Only nine? Seems like so damned many more...

Any way...

We survived them, we'll survive which ever nimrod gets in this time, too. ...and if we don't? Runnin' to Europe isn't going to do you any good. Or the Land of Oz. Or Canada. Or where ever.

The only thing that's gonna make things better is to, well, make things better.

My goodness, gracious...all it's going to take is a bit of sweat, a bit of brains, and realizing things are totally fixable.

It's called growing up.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Those who serve themselves see only THEIR path .
Sad to me.
America and I are one and the same...going far to explain why our older people are known for being eternally disgusted.
I get it now.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Only if you're of European descent. We don't need to be mixed off the face of the planet.

But don't think we too aren't headed for societal degeneracy and collapse, just look at the situation with Muslims. You know this.

We could use some violent American cops, preferably combat veterans. Our own cops don't know how to do their job, they can't handle violent Muslims and don't enforce our laws. Muslims get away with regularly stoning ambulance personnel and cops without being held accountable. I'd like to see them try that crap if we had cops with American cowboy mentalities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join