It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I finished the book of Revelation what next?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What's happening on the old earth is now coming to truth. I hold all the keys of life and death. Don't believe me? Okay go ahead read my old posts.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
What's happening on the old earth is now coming to truth. I hold all the keys of life and death. Don't believe me? Okay go ahead read my old posts.

Well first I would go with the classic "Slaughterhouse 5"

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I hold all the keys of life and death. Don't believe me? Okay go ahead read my old posts.

I am honestly not trying to be rude, but that attitude, by the religion pushing crowd, the "we know it all you are doomed" is the very reason I have avoided religion most of my life. The "holier than thou" crowd looks down their nose at everyone who doesn't toe the line and almost literally salivates over others burning for eternity.
"Judge not, lest you be judged" comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I hold all the keys of life and death. Don't believe me? Okay go ahead read my old posts.

I am honestly not trying to be rude, but that attitude, by the religion pushing crowd, the "we know it all you are doomed" is the very reason I have avoided religion most of my life. The "holier than thou" crowd looks down their nose at everyone who doesn't toe the line and almost literally salivates over others burning for eternity.

Ya know what is sad? We missed a great marketing idea... LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I think that Dr Chuck Missler on youtube . . . has a good bunch of commentaries on Revelation and related other Biblical books and verses.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I never debated the premise... just the approach

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I am honestly not trying to be rude, but that attitude, by the religion pushing crowd, the "we know it all you are doomed" is the very reason I have avoided religion most of my life.

imho, there's NO grounds for any 'holier than thou' attitude on the part of authentic Christians nor on the part of anyone else. There's plenty of wickedness in all our hearts for all of us to wear sackcloth and ashes and at least a cloak of humility.

Being "doomed" is a different issue . . . each of us has more than sufficient free will to decide whether we want to spend eternity with Creator God Almighty, Yehovah, or not.

The "holier than thou" crowd looks down their nose at everyone who doesn't toe the line and almost literally salivates over others burning for eternity.

I do not know of ANYONE who "almost literally salivates over others burning for eternity." I've never met a single person like that.

If I did, I'd have to question the health of their "Christianity."

That sounds much more like a vengeful attachment disordered pagan, to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I am honestly not trying to be rude, but that attitude, by the religion pushing crowd, the "we know it all you are doomed" is the very reason I have avoided religion most of my life.

imho, there's NO grounds for any 'holier than thou' attitude on the part of authentic Christians nor on the part of anyone else. There's plenty of wickedness in all our hearts for all of us to wear sackcloth and ashes and at least a cloak of humility.

Being "doomed" is a different issue . . . each of us has more than sufficient free will to decide whether we want to spend eternity with Creator God Almighty, Yehovah, or not.

The "holier than thou" crowd looks down their nose at everyone who doesn't toe the line and almost literally salivates over others burning for eternity.

I do not know of ANYONE who "almost literally salivates over others burning for eternity." I've never met a single person like that.

If I did, I'd have to question the health of their "Christianity."

That sounds much more like a vengeful attachment disordered pagan, to me.

I am a Gnostic... find the Christ within yourself first....

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Everyone who has ever lived has always lived under the idea that," this is the end time" thankfully, many of us at this point do not have a self destruct mechanism, and with that said, it's 1am and we have a bad ass river and I'm going rafting, cheers

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What's next?

You can always start back over at the beginning of the entire book?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

IN terms of the END TIMES of Biblical texts . . . that era COULD NOT begin until Israel became a nation again . . . in 1948.

I love running rivers. Grew up on a major Western one.

Have run them in China, too.

It's a kick. I hope you have a Grand time.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

As Dr Chuck Missler notes . . . the end of the 9th chapter of Daniel is the key to all the other stuff . . .

Daniel 9 & 10 and Ezek 37-39 . . . some Psalms, some Isaiah . . . the shorter prophets . . . all contribute pieces of the puzzle.

And, one expert I read recently noted that the 'angelic' interruptions in John's narrative in Revelation should be treated like footnotes. And when they are, the rest of it is clearer and flows more in an orderly way.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
You do know the book of revelation was written for the new Christians being persecuted under Nero. That is why it was written in code. To lament thier current times and wish for a better future without further punishment from the government...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

NOPE.

There can be some double duty parts of it . . . but it was NOT written FOR

THAT

era.

There's an abundance of things that simply do NOT fit that era AT ALL.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Missler is a twice convicted and admitted plagiarist and a bit of a Doomsday Nut.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Do you have ref's for that?

I find his information quite solid.

He's not perfect but he's way above average in everything I've ever read or watched.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

I found the link.

Sobering. I'm sad to see he was not more forthright, with more integrity and a greater effort to make things right with the original author. I'd have never guessed he'd treat such a thing that way.

Certainly, The Book says that the heart is deceitfully wicked, who can know it.

Maybe I'll ask his office what he's done to settle that issue. It seems to me like the original author is owed some royalties.

However, your term "convicted" implies a legal process. Mercifully, it seems to have been handled, so far, within the Body of Christ . . . as is fitting . . . though I think the current status is an inadequate resolution.

I still learn a lot from Missler and will still seek out and use his material.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Well you could try the Hindu Vedas, or The Book Of Zoroaster or The Sumerian texts.

Read them in a qualified Doctors Office ...

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Ok bo

en.m.wikipedia.org...

There's some light reading. I'm headed to bed so we can continue later but I was raided through catholic school and that's the most serious I've seen the book taken. I don't know what school of thought you prescribe to but if you think some people two thousand years ago could see through time to prophesie the end of days in the most cryptic manner then ok. We were warned. I'm going to sleep with a clean conscience knowing the sun will rise tomorrow and I have things to do.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I can make the same claim;
Revelation; Project complete

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join