It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I finished the book of Revelation what next?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Actually if he can make sense of all of Revelations then he will be the first I suspect.

Its a shame the bible didn't stay put in the ME only and in truth if one bothers to read it through its actually quite a nasty book. There are a lot of tales in it that contain deceipt, war mongering, dishonesty/theft and abuse in all forms, especially sexual. I doubt it would even be printed in this day and age.

There are far more spiritual books about creation from various peoples and their ways often have far more respect for others.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are right - "we live in the end times" - has been the call of the dogma followers - except they don't actually look at the age of our planet to know that it has survived for billions of years and has been full of life for the majority of that time. Sad really but its a concept they won't ever face.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
pickup a phonebook andere you might learn somthing usefull for a chance....

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

I will try, this weekend, to note the major elements in Revelation and related chapters etc. WHY the preterist perspective is utter nonsense.

Some things are just simply IMPOSSIBLE to place in 70 AD or any other era before 1948.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

The book of Revelation is not about the end but the beginning, a new beginning and even perhaps a new creation.
The Alpha and Omega is both the first and the last and throughout the bible there are passages suggesting that God totally transcend's our concept of time itself such as when Jesus say's "Before Abraham I am" and not "Before Abraham I was".

So I see it as the opening of a new chapter one that is not to be read but lived by those that witness it when it come's to pass.

Today the pharmaceutical company's are sitting on countless patent's for vaccine's, antibiotic's and many other drug's that could cure so very many diseases but which of course would make some of there current money spinning product's obsolete, in fact they have deliberately not produced any new antibiotics for a very long time despite the pressing world health need and the forecast and now coming to pass rise of antibiotic resistant strain's of many formerly curable disease causing pathogen's, anti viral treatments are a similar story but it is not just about profit as there is a perhaps intended and godless motive behind there action's, global population is seen as a severe threat to the future of the earth by these atheist people whom set themselves as god over other's but of course it is the old case of the dragon that ate it's own tale and by that I mean that there are of course in the revelation the seven plagues, they do not however depopulate the earth and it takes another disaster that of the falling star Wyrmwood that poisons a third of the worlds water to do that.

But not a soul is lost, oh people die physically etc but think about this, every action leave's a rippled in the quantum wave of the universe and like all ripples it fades as it moves outward but if you or some unimaginably big and powerful - sufficiantly advanced being could read those ripples in detail they could then read everything, every action and even every thought, every chemical state right down to the sub atomic positions of matter and energy states at the quantum echo's origin point, of course to do so that being would have to be both larger and infinitely more complex than the entire universe itself but though to us impossible it would nevertheless to such a being be perfectly feasible.

But that is not trying to explain god it is just a hypothesis of wandering thought.

SO for me it is the end of a book and the beginning of the true life and the work we shall one day be doing in our future selves, a selves that if we are there among the chosen that the Alpha and Omega already know's and whom may also be the angels' through all of time?.

edit on 25-6-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nero was dead ten years when Revelations was written, he was used as an example a reply to: Sillyosaurus

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well put.

However, one has to 'buy' the free, (not sold) TICKET to the new beginning.

He didn't come cheap . . . is a FREE GIFT . . . then 'only' requires all that we are, want, hope for, worship . . . that we may have all of Him . . . and His help in becoming all we were designed to be and could ever hope for in Joy, Fulfillment, Love, Peace, . . .

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Mercifully, it seems to have been handled, so far, within the Body of Christ . . . as is fitting

so keep it in house and don't publicise it, don't want the infidels to think that the Body of Christ is divided. I never knew that Christians refrained from lawsuits. I wonder what happens when more Christians wake upto the fact they worship a Cannanite OT Baal?, or that the Trinity is extra-biblical? Or that Christianity is Old Rome version 2.

Or that St Paul was a fifth columnist (Trojan Pharisee/Roman puppet) that usurped Jesus and James message?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Well I finished the book of Revelation what next?"

Try it again doing whatever John was on when he wrote it.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I can make the same claim; Revelation; Project complete

So yours would hold more weight judging by verbosity. Just because you made a lifetime study of something doesn't make you any more enlightened.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

He didn't come cheap

But of course, Blood thirst being the nature of a vengeful god. Nothing can be taken serious unless signed or sealed in Blood or sacrifice. Funny how Jesus said "make no oaths, your word shall be enough. Are you sure your'e worshipping the right god of the OT?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
What's happening on the old earth is now coming to truth. I hold all the keys of life and death. Don't believe me? Okay go ahead read my old posts.

Well I finished the book of Revelation what next?

Are you nuts!! Hahhahaah...I am !! lol!!

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
What's happening on the old earth is now coming to truth. I hold all the keys of life and death. Don't believe me? Okay go ahead read my old posts.

Is there such a thing as the key of life?

There exist the keys of hell and of death.

There exist the key of David, that opens and shuts.

But, what is the key of life?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Your information is more than a lot flawed, imho.

Christians are exhorted by Paul to avoid taking one another to court but to handle conflicts within the Body of Christ--asking other brothers to mediate, where necessary.

I don't care that much who all knows. Nothing will be hidden anyway--may as well get used to it.

I am in email correspondence on a website glitch with one of his staff. I'll be asking him about this issue and the evident lack of making it right with the original author.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Your perspective is one of the most discordant with all I hold dear and true that I can recall running across in quite a number of years.

So much so . . . I may not be reading your posts. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has made Himself real to me directly and through Yeshua and Holy Spirit.

I realize you have a different perspective. And that's about as charitable as I can be on that score.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You equate Paulism to Christ's teachings?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I find that an unnecessarily and very gratuitously exceedingly offensive thing to have read.

Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I find no conflict between Paul and Christ.

Christ made Himself real to Paul in very dramatic ways and taught him directly for 3+ years.

All the nonsense against Paul is, to me, outrageously ignorant blather.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I find that an unnecessarily and very gratuitously exceedingly offensive thing to have read.

Sheesh.

Well get over it, and yourself. Many scholars have attacked Paulism vs Christ's words. I happen to agree AND don't get "offended" when said otherwise.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Christ made Himself real to Paul in very dramatic ways and taught him directly for 3+ years.

No. Christ and Paul never met. Unless Paul had a Ouija board.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join